Fab update

Loved it

Loved the update

Waiting for the next part

Update the next part
Sandhya098 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello there... Read ur story in one go... Amazing story... Manik loose his memory n nandu leaves him... I hope manik regain his memory... Cabir is a sweetheart... Really cupid...manan accidental kiss was awesome... Manik feels content in nandu's arm awww... Waiting for manan to relive their past... N waiting for the next part update soon eagerly waiting...

Please accept my buddy request n pm me...
divtan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i am happpy they are gonna be togther

i am sad that manik dsnt remember nandu...and nandu is gonna cry and shes in pain...

i have a straight face cz i dnt knw hw to react when manik says he thinks he likes anjali but then he hugs nandu and feels something unique yet dsnt acknowledge and ignores it

i am confused as to why nandini went away

i am angry that manik isnt acknowledging the connection he feels with nandu...

and evil smile and smirk for my fab5 and anjali fr creating the storeroom scene again and now the love story unfolds..hahhaha

bsttt story and ur awesome

shaan... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update...
All d cupids r just superb...
Manan's locked...dats awesome...
Wat will they do now???
Luved it...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting anxiously...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
DGalWdCrazyness thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
update is nice... and please update regularly if possible... story flow is nice... superb work yaar..😊
Ramisha_manik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 13:

Nandini's POV:
Oh god!! This can't be happening, I have to spend the whole night here with Manik. It's hard enough to control my over flowing emotions when everyone is around, how will I control myself when it's just him and me ALONE! 'Manik, the whole night?' I asked terrified of what might happen, what if I accidentally tell him something, what is he asks me something.. What will I say. 'Yep, we don't much of a choice. Look calm down, you're not alone.. I'm with you so just relax.. Come have a seat' Manik assured me as we both got comfortable on the couches placed near us.

Manik POV:
You can't be serious man! First we get locked in this room, then we lose the signals on our phone and now we're surrounded by darkness, this day just can't get any worse than this. Above all Nandini looks really scared, I am unable to make her comfortable, what should I do to make her comfortable!! Manik think! 'Erm so you never told me how you know FAB 5, I mean my best friends know you and I don't.. Weird isn't it? Considering we all know each other's friends..' I asked her the question I've been dying to ask since last week and also to distract her from being so nervous.

Nandini's POV:
And finally the thing I was most afraid of happened, Manik asked me how I know FAB 5.. I can't lie to him, no Nandini you can't. Maybe it's time, to tell him the truth. Wait! Is it time to tell him? What will I tell him.. I can't tell him about our relationship.. I was debating with myself whether to tell him or not completely ignoring his presence, 'Nandini!' he shakes me to take me out of my thoughts. 'Erm we met in SPACE' I say much to Manik's shock.. 'SPACE?' Manik asks me looking very confused, 'so I was right, you met them in the years that I have forgetten due to amnesia?', 'yeah, I am from Mangalore.. I came to space on a scholarship, that's when I met the FAB 5.. The biggest baddest bullies around' I said with a smirk where he frowned. Cabir had told Manik how FAB 5 used to bully everyone. 'Did we bully you?' he asked very quietly, embarrassed by the fact he used to be a rude arrogant monster! 'Did you bully me? You guys were after my life.. You all made my life a living hell' I said angrily remembering those days when he made me his spot girl. 'Sorry' he mummered under his breath, I just smiled 'it's okay, that was a long time ago after that everything was normal'.. 'But how did everything get normal.. Nandini tell me everything I want to know.. Please?' he asked me making a puppy face which I couldn't resist.

I narrated our entire story to him, how Navya broke his guitar and FAB 5 targeted Navya first, then how I came to Navya's rescue and became FAB 5's most wanted victim. His jaw dropped to the ground when I told him I punched him for breaking my appa's pen. Then I told him about how he made me his spot girl, how me and him worked together to help Dhruv and Cabir.. I continued telling him our story but stopped at Diwali, I couldn't go further than this. I couldn't tell him me and him loved each other. 'And after Diwali everything started getting better, Cabir respected me for helping him with his secret, Dhruv and I were already friends. Alya and Mukti still hated me but eventually we became friends too' I said and smiled remembering some of the best days of my life. 'Aur hum?' he asked me randomly, looking at me very intensely, which of course made me nervous. I took a deep breathe and said 'hum kya Manik?' I asked him avoiding his gaze, 'hum kya the Nandini?' he was still gazing at me.. 'Hum bhi dost the' I continued to avoid his gaze, 'sirf dost?' he asked very huskily that I was having a hard time controlling myself from telling him everything, 'yeah Manik, we were friends very good friends' I said and smiled.

Manik's POV:
So my intuitions weren't wrong, I had met Nandini before... But why didn't she tell me this before? My thoughts were again interrupted by her as she asked me if I was okay as it was dark around. My masculinity was hurt when a girl asked me if I, MANIK MALHOTRA, was scared of the dark.

Nandini's POV:
'Erm Manik you're okay right? It's dark' I asked as I knew he hates darkness. 'So?' he asked in his I-am-too-cool-to-be-scared-of-the-dark attitude. 'Manik yaadash tumhari gayi hai meri nahi.. I know you in and out, I know you're scared of the dark' he glared at me 'sorry I meant I know you have hatred for darkness' I said in a melodramatic tone smirking at him. I turned on the flash light from my phone so it would get a little less dark; and turned the switches on for some dim lights in the room. 'Thanks Nandini' he said again gazing at me, oh god his gazed will kill me someday.

I got up and walked away pretending to look around when in reality I was just trying to avoid his gaze. I stood at a corner and he came and stood beside me, 'how comes FAB 5 never told me about you? And why didn't you tell me that we have met before, and were friends before my accident?' he asked looking very surprised, 'I moved to London way before your accident; we all lost touch with each other so maybe they didn't think it was important enough.. You were already so stressed and had bigger things to worry about, this isn't important.. And we met after so long so suddenly and so much was going on so...' I said and just smiled again suppressing all my feelings inside. There was a moment of silence, we both were leaning on the wall behind us looking ahead with a little bit of space between us. I expected him to ask me a lot more questions, but he was surprisingly quiet, he didn't ask me anything else about our past.

After a few minutes Manik randomly spoke 'dance?' Did I hear him right.. Did he just say dance.. 'What?' I asked looking at him very confused. 'I said dance, as in will you dance with me?' 'Manik now?' 'Abhi nahi to kabhi nahi' he said gazing at me as he took my hand and took me to the centre of the room. He took out his phone and flicked through the music gallery to pick a song for us to dance on and he chose the one song that gave me goosebumps. He played the song as he entwined my right hand with his left hand, he took my left hand and placed it on his shoulder and put his right hand on my waist.. As soon as the lyrics of the song started he pushed me closer to himself.

Baatein ye kabhi na tu bhoolna
Koi tere khatir hai jee raha
Jaaye tu kahin, bhi ye sochna
Tu jahaan jaaye mehfooz ho
Tu jahaan jaaye mehfooz ho
Dil mera maange bas ye duaa

Humdard hai, humdum bhi hai
Tu saath hai toh zindagi
Tu jo kabhi door rahe
Ye humse ho jaaye ajnabi
Tujhse mohabbat karte hain jo
Tujhse mohabbat karte hain jo
Kaise kare hum usko bayaan

Baatein ye kabhi na tu bhulna
Koi tere khatir hai jee rahaa

Jaagi bhi hai royi bhi hai
Aankhein ye raaton mein mere
Kyun har ghadi milke tujhe
Lagti rahe bas teri kami
Hum toh na samjhe tum hi kaho
Hum toh na samjhe tum hi kaho
Kyun tumko paake tumse juda

We kept dancing lost in each other's eyes, in this moment nothing matter to us. It was just me and him, the rest of the world didn't exist.. We were so lost in each other none of us realised just how close we had come during the dance, I could feel his warm breath on my face.. Surprisingly, unlike what happens usually when he comes close to me, our closeness an proximity didn't increase my heartbeat but calmed it, I was at peace. This is where I need to be, in his arms..hamesha. We were still dancing when I saw something that shook me to the core, I stared at it without a blink as my heart sank and made me forget to breathe for a moment.

Guys the story is also updated on Wattpad. Check it out, my username for Wattpad is ramisha_singhania14
Edited by Ramisha_manik - 8 years ago
ky2manan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Beautiful
Nandini was control her emotions
Manik asked her how she knew fab 5
She told him everything till diwali
I was feeling so bad for Nandini when Manik asked hum kya the
But she control
Manik hatred for darkness ...my manan ❤️ 😭
Manik asked her for dance
Loved the song
So emotional
I think she saw a rat maybe
Update soon
Edited by ky2manan - 8 years ago
kyaramalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awsome blossom..
.heyyy!!! m new reader.
.ur story remind me the old ky2
i soo miss manan and ky2 and fab5 .
.but yeah awsm chappy loved it..
update soon.
cant wait//
Poushi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
manik nae phirsa past ki baramae pucha aur nandini jhut bola...
kya manik nandini ki jhut pae blv kar liya????
manik all of sudden dance kyu karnae laga...
aur nandini nae asa kya dakhe liya????
tnx 4 pm...
next update plz asap...