TR25026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
'Wonder,if this show ended as expected? ???if not, they did nt give a new timing. 

Like the way it ended, can't  believe.  OMG!! One more ayesha is on the way.
But i dont think,the real one will do the role of a mother to a grown  up daughter.  

Edited by TR25026 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes it has ended with a omg types twist. are they planning for new season with a new dream girl who is exactly like ayesha sareen? I guess it will not be bad. I was reading in an article today that this show is the first show in Indian television which revolves around a negative character.
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What was the ending? 
Dwipanita thumbnail
at the end they showed ayesha was totally alright, she was acting of having memory loss. at the name ceremony of aarti's daughter, ayesha kidnapped the baby by a servant. everyone was looking for the baby. raghu caught the lady servant on the way, she told ayesha asked her to do so. by then ayesha took away the baby. they everywhere looking for her but can't trace her. they were totally broken. in between that ayesha went far away from them. she told seeing baby's locket, at last my revenge have fulfilled. I have won. u both love each other so much. and I have took away ur love sign. then she told to baby from now I will take care of u. u will be exactly like me, Ayesha Sareen, the dream girl. U will be the next dream girl. I will make u the dream girl. and show ends
VintageWine thumbnail
Ty dearie. 
I did see the precap of her taking to the baby in the car, but I never expected it to have sucha a ending. 
I guess most of like ok shows end like dz.  :| 
Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Ty dearie.

I did see the precap of her taking to the baby in the car, but I never expected it to have sucha a ending.
I guess most of like ok shows end like dz. :|

not to mention thanks. yes, even while watching the show, at last when this scene was airing, I was like abhi tak police has not caught her?10 bajne wale hai, kab kya hoga fir? then sochte hi sochte it ends. lol
VintageWine thumbnail
Ya that was the exact reason I dint watch the ending... I do not follow d show  used to catch a glimpse every now n den n had a fair idea of the story. 
So when I saw d last precap before d break... I was like oh abhi police ayegi, padegi etc etc kal bhi hoga so dint watch. Looks like I didn't miss any of it. πŸ˜† 
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What the?!?!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
That was one of the most annoying end ever! So essentially, Ayesha Sareen destroyed the lives of two girls and countless others, manipulated almost everybody in her life - and manages to get her way in the end. 

As much as Ayesha is the lead character, and she is quite interesting to watch - a show cannot promote evil and eventually teach us that evil will always win. I thought maybe she will be caught kidnapping the baby and be sent to jail or something but no...

Agree with VintageWine, that LifeOK has really crappy endings whenever they end abruptly. Last show I used to follow, both leads died!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
2_addicted thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They had such a good thing with Laxmi and Samar, ending that just killed the show.