Parvarrish 2 - 10 Twists which should happen

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok in my opinion there should 10 Twists which should happen in the show . Please guys feel free to post and commentπŸ˜‰
1 . Nishant cold attitude against Jassi cause during the swimming task scene he was looking coldly at Jassi )'
2. Ankita Aditya Meenu Nishant will stay in the show even after soty ends πŸ˜†
3. Simrans bua enters the show brings in lot of twists 😲
4. Jogi ignores Riya and Riya gets big tight slap from Raj 😲
5 .Riya Jassi Jogi teach Aditya a big lesson πŸ˜†
6 . Jassi real mama papa enter the show 😲
7. Simran ex lover enters the show πŸ˜›
8.Terrorist attack in the school ' 😲
9. Jassi getting stalked
10.Jogi gets into bad company ( Jogi gets the least screen space )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gr8 twists. BUT big "NO" to No.2 πŸ˜†
Instead crush on teacher. Most of the time a student has a crush on their fav. teacher
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
After SOTY, tracks that I want is :
1)Simran's ex entering. And the impact that has on Ria.
2) Jassi - Rahul track. I hope Rahul stays after SOTY.😳
3) EXAMS! High time they show some proper normal(without any unnecessary drama from Ankita) examinations. C'mon yaar . Exams hai. And Jogi ka toh 12th hai. Kuch toh dikhao regarding that.πŸ˜›
4) Kuch coaching class ka track. I mean realistically, all of us attend some sort of private tuition or coaching for 11th /12th. And Jassi toh fir bhi scholar hai, but Ria ka kuch toh coaching ka dikhao.
5) Thode time baad Jogi ka Board exams and further college etc ka decision wala track.
6) Jogi - Ria track. :') πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
7) Suri starting catering businees wala track.
8) I don't know if you have seen season 1. But usmein aisa hua tha ki all the kids were alone at home. And sab aise hi prank call karte hai and they end up calling a goon- who ultimately turns out to be a police officer under disguise, to catch some gang or goon.
So I hope these kids do some fooling around and masti but ends up doing some panga with a local goon or something like that. Mazza ayega.
9) Entry of new neighbour family. Bohot scope of many tracks are there.
10) Entry of Jassi-Jogi's Canada wala bua and family. Like they have come for a vacation of sorts. Again, scope for many types of topics.πŸ˜†

Baaki ka I agree with most of your tracks.
Raj ignoring Ria ; Ria Jassi, Jogi teaching Adi a lesson - these tracks ka I think these will be aired before SOTY ends. Because ultimately I guess 2-3 stages ke baad Aditya ka asliyat saamne I jayega.
The one track I hope doesn't come is Jogi falling in bad company. Because I don't want him to turn negative. Haan thoda se temptation type ka theek hai. But I hope nothing drastic happens ki he'll completely turn negative.

Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago