Posted: 8 years ago
Edited by Ivone12 - 8 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ivone12

Branka veliki pozdrav..๐Ÿค—

Dobar dan Dragice ๐Ÿค— Good afternoon sweet Pratyushians ๐Ÿค—
Veliki pozdrav Dragice โค๏ธ Prekrasan gif, ja obozavam ruze, a ljubicasta je moja omiljena boja๐Ÿ˜Š

My PC crashed last night, so still plenty backpages left to read. I will do it later on, because I just came to wish you nice Sunday, and now I have to run...See you all later on...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

.:
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Dobar dan Dragice ๐Ÿค— Good afternoon sweet Pratyushians ๐Ÿค—
Veliki pozdrav Dragice โค๏ธ Prekrasan gif, ja obozavam ruze, a ljubicasta je moja omiljena boja๐Ÿ˜Š

My PC crashed last night, so still plenty backpages left to read. I will do it later on, because I just came to wish you nice Sunday, and now I have to run...See you all later on...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

.:

Pozdrav , imenise to desava, stavila sam slike Zagreba u snjegu da vidis ..โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good evening all!
What time does PC come?

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zgvp

In Bulgaria to give BV. Now changed Pratyusha Banerjee with Toral Rasputra. I dislike Toral Rasputra and stopped to see the movie. I am very disappointed.

Girls, my English is not very good. Forgive me if you do not understand.

Hello dear ๐Ÿค—

Your english is good, we all can understand you very well. And as Madi rightly said, the official language in this FC is Love...

We have all been there, where you are now, so angry and disappointed that Prats was replaced...we all stopped watching BV after Prats was out...we fighted here for her to be returned in the show, but it never happened...We all felt just like you are feeling now, but here in this place we are talking only about Prats โค๏ธ we should not discuss TR here in this FC ...
Enjoy it here...Prats is great actress and we always enjoy in everything that she do, I am sure that we'll enjoy in her new show, as well...โญ๏ธ

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Good day friends ๐Ÿ˜Š

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Today's Bombay Times had an article on inspirational women icons and Prats was featured in it, she said her icon would be the ace runner, P.T. Usha, if I find the link will share or someone else get it! Just liked the fact that our girl is in the news๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello Vibha ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank you for sharing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglecat9

Good Morning Friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Off to farm house, will come late in the night. Do watch today's PC finale. And if possible Caps Please๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hi Padmaja ๐Ÿ˜›
Enjoy in the farm.

Edited by nn027 - 8 years ago