Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Today's Bombay Times had an article on inspirational women icons and Prats was featured in it, she said her icon would be the ace runner, P.T. Usha, if I find the link will share or someone else get it! Just liked the fact that our girl is in the news๐Ÿ˜Š
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Off to farm house, will come late in the night. Do watch today's PC finale. And if possible Caps Please๐Ÿ˜ƒ
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Today's Bombay Times had an article on inspirational women icons and Prats was featured in it, she said her icon would be the ace runner, P.T. Usha, if I find the link will share or someone else get it! Just liked the fact that our girl is in the news๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you Vibha for the informing. Even I am an admirer of P.T.Usha. Read a lot about her
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends , have a wonderful Sunday .
zgvp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

You are most welcome, Alexandra. ๐Ÿค—
Is BV still going on in Bulgaria?
I am sure that you will enjoy here in Prats Fun Club...
You can ask anything you want to know, all of us here love Prats in BV, and we followed her in her other adventures, too...๐Ÿ˜Š
We are all, here, happy to have you with us.๐Ÿ˜Š

In Bulgaria to give BV. Now changed Pratyusha Banerjee with Toral Rasputra. I dislike Toral Rasputra and stopped to see the movie. I am very disappointed.

Girls, my English is not very good. Forgive me if you do not understand.

Viswasruti thumbnail
Alexandra , your English is good , no need to feel about it , here in this place , the language we used to communicate is Love !
Now in that place there is a discussion going on , how to make Anandi's role end ? It speaks volumes .
zgvp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Alexandra , your English is good , no need to feel about it , here in this place , the language we used to communicate is Love !

Now in that place there is a discussion going on , how to make Anandi's role end ? It speaks volumes .

Thanks, Snehamadhuri. In Bulgaria there are many people who like Pratyusha Banerjee and "hate" Toral Rasputra. Is it the same in India? ๐Ÿ˜Š
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: zgvp

Thanks, Snehamadhuri. In Bulgaria there are many people who like Pratyusha Banerjee and "hate" Toral Rasputra. Is it the same in India? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Everyone has entitled to have their personal opinions ! In this matter opinions and friendship divided . It created a big crater between clan, a war of Titans , now please it is a prohibited topic everywhere . I am writing a PM to you now . Let us stop discussing about this flaring point openly , not good to anyone .๐Ÿค—
zgvp thumbnail

Everyone has entitled to have their personal opinions ! In this matter opinions and friendship divided . It created a big crater between clan, a war of Titans , now please it is a prohibited topic everywhere . I am writing a PM to you now . Let us stop discussing about this flaring point openly , not good to anyone .๐Ÿค—

I understand. The excitement at the moment Bulgaria is great. Many people stopped to watch the film Darras this shift.
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Good morning friends , have a wonderful Sunday .

Word Count: 0