Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Word Count: 0

Kety76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Awww... this is so cute 😆 Thank you Nado for all the awesome gifs that you posted 🤗

I want some, too 😉😆 I mean pancakes with cream, not that cute squirrel 😆

What It's Like to Be in a Sorority, As Told By Disney Characters😆

great gifs Nada and Branka 😃
Kety76 thumbnail

Kety , do you have a brush in your hand while making this siggie ?😊
How you painted the evening Sun's waning rays on her face, on her hair strands ?
How you make those mountains looking so small , are they taking rest in her thoughts ?
Is she spreading her wings over the earth with a message , I am the real , ethereal , the replica of the entire womanhood !
I like her assertive stance , with a faint smile , that thoughtful expression ! Great siggie Kety , very rarely we will get an opportunity to see such artistic work ! Truly a magical piece !👏

WOW!!! Such an enchanting, mesmerizing siggie, Kety ❤️ It is filled with magic.⭐️
Agree with everything that Madi wrote...Such a beautiful write up, Madi ❤️ ⭐️ 👏

thank you dear ❤️
Kety76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Whoa, you amazing girls, Kety, Nado, Padma and Dragice finished off the earlier FC in such style, congo everyone on new FC🥳

Wonderful creations Nado, Kety, Branka and Madi! Kety, adored your pencil type variation of Prats and Nado, Prats looks luminous, you have given a good effect of light. Branka, almost felt Prats is congratulating us on new Fc, good one, Madi, always pretty work!

Thank you Dragice for the song, it is a big hit here !

Vibha ❤️

Word Count: 1

Kety76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Good morning friends , have a great time .😊

Thank you all for liking my siggie and few words .🤗
A wise woman wishes to be no one's enemy; a wise woman refuses to be anyone's victim . It's one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself, to forgive. Forgive everybody. Maya Angelou

excellent siggy Madu ⭐️
Kety76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Thank you Ivone for that funny jif , and for those beautiful flowers !🤗

superb 👍🏼

Word Count: 1

Kety76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglecat9

From Pratyusha Banerjee"

To her Fans/lovers/supporters. Further she added in the quest to find Mr.Right in my life I hope you all will bless me and accept me for the person I am. The said Mr.Right may or may not be loved or liked by you all but I request you to give some time, so that I can live upon your expectations, though it is not mandatory..

With lots of lots of love and will always remain your Anandi/Ruhi/Sagaarika/Parinda/ Mohini/and ofcourse Pratsi😃

great words Padmaja ❤️
Kety76 thumbnail

Good afternoon sweet Pratyushians 🤗

Enjoying in a cool, but sunny day, with a bit of wind to ruffle my hair and bring a fragrances of wet earth, and blossoming flowers all around...They predict that Winter will return, but I hope it is just another missed prediction...Love this FC, our Home ❤️, it is full with colorful creations, beautiful music & immages, and friendly, good hearted people...What a bliss it is to be here and wait for a trumphet to announce a good news about Prats...hope we will not wait for long, it is a pitty if her talent got vasted in long wait...we, as her fans, want to see her on screen as soon as possible⭐️

Here is a bit of pink magic for all of you beautiful women ...we learned from our mistakes, during this IF journey, been through various types of struggles, left all the obstacles behind us, and learn how to value good friends, the one who are with us in thick and thin, who shared our tears and our laughter...how blessed we all are to find in this vaste cyber space a true friends...❤️
Love you all ❤️ God bless you always. 😊

. Beautiful #spring #flowers Be a woman of substance. Be a real woman.

brilliant siggies Branka ⭐️
Kety76 thumbnail

Beautifully said, Padmaja 🤗

Now, the only thing I do not know is, whether you join our reporter Madhuri from DPC, or Prats wrotre all this herself, If that first is in question, I must say that you are a great reporter and a mind reader, as well, because I am sure this words in Quote and in green letters are the one she would for sure like to say to her fans...Agree with every word there...we, her fans have been through so much with her, were fighting for her with all our hearts and powers,which came from the love and respect we felt, and are still feeling for that young actress...The fact that we are still here, shows the depth of our emotions...Now, I am talking for myself, off course that I will accept any Mr. Right she chose, it is her life only, nobody has right to interfere...Just like I would do for my daughter...So, it is your right Pratsi to choose, for me it is enough that I see your smiling and glowing face, to know that you are happy, and that is all that I want...God bless you dear...❤️

Let me translate this:

Prevod u citatu:

Podelila sam sa vama
Ne samo najlepse selfije
Nego i neke od najdragocenijih
uspomena iz moga zivota
Nase prijateljstvo tece duboko
Upravo kroz moje srce i moju dusu
Vi ne mozete ni da zamislite
Koliko je vazna vasa uloga u mom zivotu...
Nije me briga za nista drugo
Nego da vas imam pored sebe
Jer samo vasi osmesi imaju tu moc,
da izbrisu bore sa mog namrstenog cela...

Prevod teksta u zelenoj boji:

Nadalje je dodala, obracajuci se svojim fanovima i svima onima koji je vole i podrzavaju:
U mojoj potrazi za Gospodinom Pravim u mom zivotu, nadam se da cete me blagosloviti i prihvatiti me onakvom kakva ja stvarno jesam. Doticni Gospodin Pravi mozda nece biti voljen i prihvacen od svih vas, ali molim vas da mu date malo vremena, kako bih ja mogla da zivim u skladu sa vasim ocekivanjima, iako to na kraju krajeva i nije obavezno...

Sa mnogo ljubavi, ostat cu zauvijek vasa Anandi/Ruhi/Sagaarika/Parinda/Mohini/ i naravno Pratsi 😃

Great Interview Padmaja ⭐️ LOVE IT!!!! ❤️

tnx for translation Branka ❤️