Here is such a beautiful sunny day. Hope that all of you are fine. 😊

:
:

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Nice creations, Madi! Absolutely loved your collages, Branka, adored the captions too, Prats surely came unplanned in your life but looks like she is there to stay😊

Dragice loved the image of the girl swaying around and Nado, thank you for the black coffee and the Strawberry girl, most lovely!

Hello Vibha πŸ€—

I am happy that you like my collages 😊 And you are right, Prats will always be the one that I'll support, and I am so grateful that through her I met all of you great girls and that we became friends. ❀️

Friends - Animated Gif
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Thanks Dragica 😊

Word Count: 1

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

News related to BV, so the current Anandi saga, of which Prats played a significant part, ends soon, another season to come again, probably the makers never heard of graceful exit, check out this link!

http://www.tellychakkar.com//tv/tv-news/rajeshwari-toral-and-surekha-exit-colors-balika-vadhu-160330#

Thank you Vibha for the info and the link, for me BV ended long time ago, when Prats came out of the show...those two dreams become reality, and my SY AnSh (the only original AnSh) lived happily ever after in my dreams...But I am happy that Dadisaa will finally come out of that show as well 😊

OK, I read the article, BV will not end, but some character will...Dadisaa will die, and the show will continue with 15 years leap and a fresh cast...I do not understand why they can not finish the show...maybe they think if they, God forbid, finish the show , Colors will face its end as well...
since the beginning of the Chanel was conected with start of BV ...Anyway, I really do not care for that show any more, as for me, they can continue another 10 years...who cares...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Prevod ukratko...BV nece da se zavrsi, samo ce da pobiju neke matore likove, kao Dadisu i babu Anandi, ne znam ko je ova treca...(u stvari, jos se ne zna sudbina od Anandi, mozda ce da ode na podmladjivanje i ulepsavanje i liposukciju, pa ce da se vrati...salim se naravno...bas me briga sta ce biti sa njom) ...Elem, BV se nastavlja ali ce napraviti preskok od 15 godina i ubaciti nove glumce...Zasto ne mogu da zavrse tu seriju, stvarno mi nije jasno, ko da se boje da ce da ih strefi neko prokletstvo, posto je ta TV stanica pocela sa tom serijom, mozda misle da ako zavrse tu seriju, ima da propadnu nacisto...Ko ce ih razumjeti...Uglavnom drago mi je da se glumica koja glumi Dadisu izvukla iz cijelog tog sranja, izvinte na izrazu...

This are Characters I will always remember from those good old days when BV was a show that had some sense and logic, amazing actors and interesting story...

https://i.imgur.com/0BBF7JR.gif
Credit: Bikica ❀️
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Good morning friends , have a nice time .

Hello Madi πŸ€—

Beautiful siggies...love the colors...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

Friendship GIF
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Good day everyone 😊

Hello Nado πŸ€—

Beautiful picture 😊

GIF'S ~ Friends
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hello Dragice πŸ€— Thank you for this magical gif...Love it so much
I am happy that you like my collage and other creations as well. 😊

Friends are the flowers in the garden of life cute quote flowers life bear garden friend friendship quote friend quote greeting: