πŸ˜ƒ tnx Nada

πŸ˜† thanks Nado for sharing.
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello sweet Pratyushians πŸ€—

I am a bit bussy this days, but other than that , everything is fine.😊

Thank you Dragice ❀️ for the link of Holi celebration that Prats ❀️ attended, and thank you Nado❀️ for those beautiful Caps that you made. πŸ€— πŸ€—
It is so good to see Prats again, and that, so happy and content...😊 Made something out of those Caps...πŸ˜ƒ

Very beautiful and Vibrant BrankaπŸ‘ Prat's is so beautiful.

Good Night Friends, see you all tomorrowπŸ˜ƒ

Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Lovely creations, images and gifs, Dragice, Madi, Nado, Kety and Branka!! Branka, loved the way you visualized everyone as a kid, simply superb,πŸ‘πŸΌ and also loved the way Nado and Kety saw youπŸ‘, wish we could all meet one day and take a Prats' Fc members' group pic, now here is another idea for MadiπŸ˜ƒ

No news of Prats in the papers but some good news for Sid, he is the host of IGT and not so good news on his front, on Holi day, his car narrowly missed a biker and dashed an autorickshaw and dropped a couple travelling in it down, a lady fell down and suffered brain concussion and doe snot recollect the incident. The car escaped, a passerby had noted its number, police too did not take any action for two days( the ways of the rich and famous), some people worked on the cues and traced the car to Sid's housing society where it showed a dent due to the accident and Sid has admitted it was his car. Now stories will emerge that his driver was on the wheel etc., etc., bad show Sid, this is the second time there is a write-up on rash driving and almost killing someone, you cannot be lucky all the time, buck up your act and drive responsibly

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/crime/Malad-woman-hit-by-actors-Mercedes-suffers-memory-loss/articleshow/51590

I am reading backpages, from where I stopped few nights ago...Thank you Vibha for sharing, I hope that a lady who was hurt is fine now...I kind of hoped that Sid learned his lessons in previous accident, and that he'll be more responsible in the future...πŸ˜• Hope he will learn something out of this.
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Good morning friends , have a nice day !

πŸ˜ƒLaughter is the closest distance between two people ! Laughter is the best of life's treasure ,and will grant a boom to anyone , and bless you many hours of great pleasure!😊 So happy to see that each baby of this FC is laughing blissfully , and identifying each and everyone in one or the other cutest baby's smiles ! Thank you Branka for adding this new dimension to the FP !πŸ˜ƒ. All my babies are cute , let us be like this forever !β€οΈπŸ€—
Each of us has a spark of life inside us, and our highest endeavor ought to be to set off that spark in one another. " Kenny Ausubel
Earth laughs in flowers. " Ralph Waldo Emerson
FC members laughs in Rainbow colours !😊

Hello Madi πŸ€— Wonderful siggy ❀️ ❀️ Always loved Prats smile. 😊
Love your write up about laughter...⭐️ Glad that you liked how we looks like as young kids...πŸ˜ƒ
I am happy that Vibha like it as well. πŸ˜ƒ This place is special, because we all like to laugh, and to share our happiness with each other...Hope we'll always keep on smiling...

laugh out loud--- i'm in all black, my color (Kathy)..I am in the beret...so French! (Eileen) You are the tall thin one, Dena!!!:
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Wanted to write an epic with my enchanting expressions !

Got an opportunity and grabbed it with glee !
Defined the tender love with my shy smiles , described the modern woman's ever changing perspective on life in Saavdhan India , depicted the lovelorn lady's longing for her husband in a heartbreaking way , with depleted logic , defined Mohini's quest for success in a most horrific way , yes , I have given new meaning to acting , now thinking about something new to get back your attention viewers ! " ---said Pratyusha to the DPC channel reporter Madhuri !

Such an ethereal siggies, Madi...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ Love that airy, tender feeling that you managed to create with those pastel colors and the light that is shining on Prats face...So magical...Love the interview as well, you are my favorite reporter from DPC...😊 ❀️

Hearts
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ivone12

Pratyusha of 10 minutes, up on the stage.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for the link Dragice πŸ€—

It is so good to see Prats so happy, again πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for all beautiful images and gifs that you post, love this one, it is so cute...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello everyone πŸ˜›

Hello Nado πŸ€— Such a cute little girl, sweet as a strawberry πŸ˜ƒ My PC love it as well, because he posted it before I wrote a word...πŸ˜† I love strawberries...😊
Edited by Sneha...Love - 8 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Thank you Nado for all the beautiful Caps that you made ❀️ Prats is so cute and happy ❀️
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello sweet Pratyushians πŸ€—

I am a bit bussy this days, but other than that , everything is fine.😊

Thank you Dragice ❀️ for the link of Holi celebration that Prats ❀️ attended, and thank you Nado❀️ for those beautiful Caps that you made. πŸ€— πŸ€—
It is so good to see Prats again, and that, so happy and content...😊 Made something out of those Caps...πŸ˜ƒ

Hello Branka πŸ˜ƒ
Beautiful work