Frequent Posters

Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sowmii_cutiee

Pragya wants to try a new act in bed and Abhi is annoyed as Pragya wants to try a new act everyday ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰

thank you sowmii!!! this i love a lot 😆
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

nadz reserved for????

Something ðŸ˜†. You'll find out soon <3...
Edited by Mystery1 - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
guys, seeing you all light up the AT like this gives me gif fever, wanting to make new stuff for everyone to use! however i have about eight months worth of stuff (oct 2014 - may 2015) that i made at the time that was hosted on a site called minus that seems to have failed so all the gifs disappeared...i think i might feel like working on getting those back from my personal files for a little while. so maybe in the next days i'll post new/old gifs of old old stuff 😃 😆
of course right now i am still at work and mann nahin kar raha hai to actually do work when i could just be here enjoying abhigya madness instead 😆
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail

thank you sowmii!!! this i love a lot 😆

I want Pragya to retain this wild side which she used in LM track.. 

It would be fun when she uses after this track and Abhi constantly getting shocked n surprised ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
-mina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mystery1

Something ðŸ˜†. You'll find out soon <3...

WHATTT 😲

mystery!!

ok well if you want to res pages, your best bet is to wait until the AT gets quiet, or to post a message asking everyone not to post for the next ten minutes while you res your two pages. whatever works for you!

unless you mean res'ing on a thread you create, in which case just put don't post in the title and most people will get the message ðŸ˜†
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail

guys, seeing you all light up the AT like this gives me gif fever, wanting to make new stuff for everyone to use! however i have about eight months worth of stuff (oct 2014 - may 2015) that i made at the time that was hosted on a site called minus that seems to have failed so all the gifs disappeared...i think i might feel like working on getting those back from my personal files for a little while. so maybe in the next days i'll post new/old gifs of old old stuff 😃 😆

of course right now i am still at work and mann nahin kar raha hai to actually do work when i could just be here enjoying abhigya madness instead 😆

awww will be eagerly w8ng to see ur Gif's in the coming days...  ðŸ˜³
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

have you guys seen and discussed this gorgeous pic of sriti mouni roy posted for her bday!! she is killerrr in this outfit. real life sriti doesn't dress much like hot mugambo but this was an exception and she looks...amazing!

I love their friendship too! #RomanticizingSriti !!! 
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail