Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
^^^^^ thanks. commented 👍🏼
SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
episode was good n for the first time i really liked suri n niki's convo about kids n parenting😃
Suri's curiosity about jogi's GF😆 n nikki's doubt that jogi is lying about that ice cream party was nice👏
Ria is damn stupid man...this girl is seriously dumb that stupid adi said go n announce that u love me n she actually went...GOD😲
n kaisa school hai they doesn't even have cameras in corridors bhaiya mera school aisa hota toh maja a jaata😆
He stopped her in corridors too but ria is ria the arrogant nakchadhi n jogi's convo with princi was😆 again he was trying to save ria ji
N aiyoo jogi was jealous😆loved it when adi held ria's hand n jogi's expressions were lyk abey haath chod🤣
Jogi - jassi's scene was also good n jogi's dialogue...woh chasme wali bacchi badi darawani dikhti hai🤣OMG this guy is killing me with his hilarious dialogues🤣
Adi n ankita r ram milayi jodi...made for each other types😆TV serial ki cool but vamp bahu n uska not so cool useless hubby🤪
Finally jassi stood for herself n gave back to ankita n her chamchi😉
All in all great episode with no kulwinder n raj ka tashan
Edited by SONAL30 - 8 years ago
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Now in between all this Ria- Aditya crap, I am afraid that Simran will doubt Jogi- Ria to be dating. Because aaj bhi when Suri was talking, Simran ke dhimaag mein kuch aur khichdi pakk rahi thi.

I just hope Jogi- Jassi stay out of this.😕
And Ria- Eww. The so called smartie. Where did all her smartness go? She actually needs a reality check. If it wasn't for Jogi, then she would have been suspended today.

no dear i dont think she is doubting jogi - ria
remember suri's dialogue that kids r too smart n loyal to each other ek dusrey ke saare raaz nigal jaate hain n all toh nikki is thinking that jogi is lying about ice cream treat just to hide ria's secret
she isn't doubting them she is thinking that jogi isn't telling truth about that SOTY party that's it
SONAL30 thumbnail
Can anyone give me the link of that party episode when jogi saved ria
That drugs wala incident u all r discussing na

Edited by SONAL30 - 8 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SONAL30

Can anyone give me the link of that party episode when jogi saved ria

That drugs wala incident u all r discussing na

WATCHED20:19
Parvarish - Season 2 - - Episode 46 - 26th January, 2016
SET India

SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

WATCHED20:19
Parvarish - Season 2 - - Episode 46 - 26th January, 2016
SET India

thanks dear😃
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

no dear i dont think she is doubting jogi - ria

remember suri's dialogue that kids r too smart n loyal to each other ek dusrey ke saare raaz nigal jaate hain n all toh nikki is thinking that jogi is lying about ice cream treat just to hide ria's secret
she isn't doubting them she is thinking that jogi isn't telling truth about that SOTY party that's it

Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar yaar.😊
Because I don't want Jogi getting into trouble because of this Aditya - Ria crap.