Ariya ss humsafar part 9 on page 36 4/12

manasvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys its another story of mine. I know my many stories are ongoing. But this simple n sweet story come in my mind. 
Its very short story.its length depend on response

Love 
Sur
Edited by sur1911 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasvi.. thumbnail
Character sketch
Arjun Rawte - he is second in command of etf.his father is big business man. He is very down to earth ,sweet ,intelligent, great at work,calm ,jolly guy.he believes every person is equal and have some special quality who made him her special. He love his family very much and his family also love him .his bff is sameer. Shree chotu sakshi is also his friend and sub ordinate.he treat etf team like. Family.believe live n let other live
Sameer rathod - he is chief of etf. He is strict , focused , deciplined and managed guy.who believe in protocol .want etf at its best and fight with evils. Love etf team.bff of arjun.he is totally opposite to arjun but both love n understand each other very much. Love n respect his n arjun parents very much.
Aisha kapoor - she is senior inspector . she is free sprited and independent girl. She is best friend of riya.love her so much even more then her self. N want her to be happy. She want she n riya marry same day in same mandap. She dont like dominating people at all.she has some knokjhok with sakshi over riya.
Riya mukharjee - she is simple n sweet girl.who ever meet her can  never forget her. She love her family very much.she is bff of aisha.she love her very much .aisha is same as her sis for her.can do any thing for her. But she has some problem which is comming in way of her marriage.
Her color is little down.n her one leg dont work properly due to an accident to save her sis.whom she love like baby. She walk limpingly.she is professor in college n teach psycology .she is good singer. She always smile n want to support her perents whole life.
Shreekant sen - same as show. But friend of arjun .love n reapect him so much. Engaged with sakshi riya's sis. Respect n adore riya very much.respect is because she is good hearted n fighter girl.same age of arjun.
Chandrakant patil -  same as show but friend of arju .love n respect him a lot.
married with anjali .
Sakshi anand - youngest member of etf all love n pamper her a lot.engaged with shree.2 year younger than riya.she love her sis a lot.always want her to be happy. Her sis is more then her parents for her. She is guilty that her sis almost lost her leg due to save her. Want a person for her sis who love n adore her for inner beauty which she possesed. She has some knokjhok with Aisha over riya.
Anjali patil - wife of chotu. Simple n beautiful lady .she is a housewife.
Suryakant n varsha rawte - arjun's parents. He is a business man n she is housewife. Both love their sons alot.n want arjun to marry soon .love samjun a lot.neighbor of rathods n best friends n business partner
Damsing n gauri rathod - parents of sam n roshni.love them n want them to marry soon.
Viren n nandini kapoor - parents of aisha .love aisha n riya so much. Never different between them.
Anand and nilanjana mukharjee - parents of riyakshi.love both of them a lot .always worried about riya's future.love aisha like their daughter.
Mr shujoy sen - father of shree.live in kolkata.he is dcp of kolkata crime branch. 
Anant rawte - arjun's elder brother.n husband of roshni. He handle both family business along with roshni. He is loving n caring family guy.simple n lill workoholic. 
Roshni rathod rawte - little sis of sam n wife of anant.she is beautiful ,sweet n naughty girl.great bonding with arjun .she handle business along with her husband.
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting concept
CS is just mind blowing
Continue soon
Please pm me all ur stories
zubiya92 thumbnail
Awesome concept
Cont soon
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sound good
interesting cs
update soon
thnx for pm
manasvi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinku95

Interesting concept
CS is just mind blowing
Continue soon
Please pm me all ur stories

Yes I'll pm you next time for sure.
hijabEfajr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yipeee one more ariya story. Wow nice concept and zabrdst cs,

Thanx 4 p.m
nitris23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow another ariya story
love it ❤️
hmmm interesting  cs
looking forward to read this story
plz continue soon

can u plz PM me all ur story
manasvi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitris23

wow another ariya story