Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Watched it as a child but never got the chance to go back to it as an adult.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
watched it a long time ago ..and loved it
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It was the first Pakistani serial I watched years back.
And damn, it was so progressive for its time. Who would believe it aired in the 80s. Such a beautiful, simple, deep story of relationships. Ahmer & Zoya were LOVE. The development of their relationship was done so well. The dramas today don't even come close to it.

And the music..AHH!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aosms-3qxQQ[/YOUTUBE]

I just love the melody & the lyrics of this.

Originally posted by: fanraya

Absolutely amazing drama, I must've seen it almost 8 times..😃 My fav when I was in School, it is one of the classics, Dr Zoya and Dr Ahemer's chemistry was just so amazing, story dialog, acting direction everything was perfect, that was the golden era of Pak drama.. If you are interested you should also check Tanahaeya, there were lot of good stories in 90's.. Dhoop Kinare is my fav, beautiful story..It is a must see for everyone..

aww wow
I came on tv before I came in this world 😊 .I did watch it last week and I just loved it .Thanks for recommendation .I will watch it .

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Watched it as a child but never got the chance to go back to it as an adult.

Do watch it again if u want 😊

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">It was the first Pakistani serial I watched years back.</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">And damn, it was so progressive for its time. Who would believe it aired in the 80s. Such a beautiful, simple, deep story of relationships. Ahmer & Zoya were LOVE. The development of their relationship was done so well. The dramas today don't even come close to it.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">And the music..AHH!</font>
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aosms-3qxQQ[/YOUTUBE]

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I just love the melody & the lyrics of this.</font>

So true , its a classic serial . I just love Their chemistry .
Thank you so much For this video you know I m in love with this Tune and song thanks 😊
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for this thread. Now I can add it into my list. Completely forgot about it!

Originally posted by: ruky786

Thank you for this thread. Now I can add it into my list. Completely forgot about it!

Good dear Do watch it if you did not watch it ever and if you watch it once then You can watch it again 😃
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
❤️ it..
Watched it so many times on yt even though quality ok. What about tanhaiyaan?
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gulabi22

❤️ it..
Watched it so many times on yt even though quality ok. What about tanhaiyaan?

Tanhayaain was good too..two completely different stories. But equally good. I personally liked Tanhayiaan.
These are very old shows, was telecasted even before I was born. But as they 'old is gold'😳