Amazing update..
Manik nd arnav bond..
Manan gng 2 meet..
Luvd it..
Plz pm me..
Sonu137 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Furst of all congratualtions for the new thread!!
Awesome update!!
Finally their day has come!!
In all these years manik and arnav became best of friends!!
And nandini is waiting eagelry for manik!!
The flashback only manik could have brought her back!!
No one understood other than arnav!!
Manik was feelibg guily for all these
But now he is coming back!!
Hipe their day become best for them.
Waiting for next
Thamks for pm
Take care
Keep smiling
vanivartika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally I read your all threads ...

must say nice story

pls pm me whenever u update next

sehrmemon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

hello readers sorry for the delay i am finally here enjoy the update and give your views and comments

Part 59

Manik reached Newyork and was getting is luggage as he moved out all the media people started hovering on him "finally you are in New York for the launch how do you feel manik?" "Will fab5 sing together after 5 long years?" "anything you like to say to your fans" etc all these type of questions were rambling on him when he spoke "guys guys calm down I am here for the launch so why don't you guys wait till evening you will know everything thora sabar kro all your questions will be answered" said manik and walked out as he moved he saw arnav waiting for him they both moved and hugged each other "finally the star has arrived" said arnav laughing manik hit him on his chest "ya right" said manik "chal everyone is waiting" said arnav and manik made a sigh and moved towards the car

Arnav asked manik to stay in his house but manik didn't wanted that though he had a home in new york too but that house was never used by him he bought that for one special person in his life and he wanted her to the first one to step in the house with him so he asked arnav to check him in a 5 star or 7 star hotel so he checked manik in the plaza hotel in a royal suite

as the rock star can't live in a normal room though manik was okay with it but with celebrity status comes limitations too which he very well knew "arnav this is fine" said manik looking at the suite "don't be sarcastic manik you know the drill main tu chahta that u mere sath rahe" said arnav "han I know but I am fine here you also know" said manik and sat on the sofa arnav sat beside him and saw manik is lost in some thoughts "jab sa tu land hoa hai I can see you are not comfortable" asked arnav "you know the reason" said manik "manik 5 saal hogae ab bhool ja sb" said arnav "nope somethings you can't forget ever" said manik "and now I don't want to talk about any of it" continued manik "chal main tujhe evening schedule bta data hoon" said arnav "koun tu kb sa mera secretary ban gaya" said manik with a slight laugh "tu na hasna bnd kar da hasna tb jub real lage" said arnav manik avoided eye contact with him

"So the schedule tell me" said manik changing the topic "well firstly the concert is in Madison square garden the tickets are already sold out and more are in the line the crowd is going crazy since months to be there and see you specially" said arnav "firstly start will be with your performance along with a welcome speech from you as they all want Manik Malhotra followed by Fab5 performance I know you don't want to do that but as the band you guys did this album you have to perform and after that a performace with rock band and the launch of the album and last will be a surprise performance and the show will end" completed arnav

"what is the surprise?" asked manik "well don't ask me that even I have no clue abhi has planned something said arnav manik just nodded "chlo now you rest I am going evening ki prep krne hai anything you want to know abhi pouch la" said arnav he wanted to see that manik asks about nandini or not "nhn nothing you go" said manik and they bid good bye and arnav left manik moved towards the bed room and opened his bag and took out a picture of nandini from inside and looked at it "5 years nandini 5 long years this much time it took for me to reach here where you are and now also I am here for my work not for you" said manik and lay on the bed he closed his eyes and a tear fell from them he was remembering the time when he saw nandini leaving him forever

Flashbacks

Manik was sitting in his car alone at night time this past month has been full of tragedies for him everthing passed out in a blue and he was standing all alone facing them when he got a call "hello" said manik "vo ja rahe hai manik" the voice said manik sat staright on the car seat "nandini" said manik "yes manik she is going forever?" the voice said "main aa raha hoon arnav I am coming" said manik to him and drove his car towards the airport he reached the airport in no time as he was about to step foot inside the words echoed in his mind

"I don't want too see you I don't want to be with you we are done"

Manik stepped back and was about to leave when someone tapped on his shoulder "manik ander chal" said arnav "no arnav she doesn't want to see me its better this way" said manik "manik you also know she didn't meant that just come inside meet her once aj vo chali gae tu phr na jane kab mile gi" said arnav "no arnav I don't want to its done" said manik and moved away he knew how he was controlling him self his heart was breaking every second he was going away from her but he was quite his face was like there is no emotion left. On the other hand nandini was sitting with rishab and jia waiting for her flight she was lost in her own thoughts when she looked around she could feel his presence near her she was desperately looking here and there to see may be she could see one sight of him and far away he was standing near a pillar seeing his love moving apart from each other.

"today you are going nandini far away from me though you will be in this world in some other country doing something which you want changing your life for the better but in that life I will not be with you and I probably know that we will never meet again I never thought our chapter will close like this but it did and now you are leaving me to all alone in this world I don't know how will I survive but I know one thing far apart yet will be together"

Said manik in his heart

"manik I know you need me I need you more then anything you are my first love and you are my last today I am moving away from you but till death tore us apart we will be together what if we don't meet daily what if we don't see each other we will be in each others hearts I know I have broken your heart left you on the time you needed me the most I am sorry for that I would never want to do that to you but I did I hope one day you could forgive me manik I really hope you do"

Said nandini in her heart fighting her tears away

Flight was announced and nandini moved along with jia rishab and others towards the boarding today was the day when the separated and few months ago was the day when they meet same place but different situations that day the distance was only of few steps to meet and today the distance is of miles and when it will be covered both had no idea

Flashback ends

Manik woke up with the sound of knock on the door he moved to check who it is and found adi standing "yes adi" asked manik "sorry to disturb you sir but we have to leave in an hour so.." manik quickly saw the time and went to get ready though all the dress customes were placed at the stadium it self so manik wore a simple causal denium jeans with a white T-shirt and a hat.

(manik's attire)

Manik moved out to see the crowd cheering for him he waved and flew kisses to all of them and moved towards the destination.

As manik reached the crowd was cheering high the Madison center was filled the crowd in the form of thousands it was unbreakable everyone cheered for him to come on the stage manik he moved in between the crowed with his security towards the makeup room where everything was already set as he entered and took his seat the make up artist came to help him get ready when adi walked in with abhimanyu manik stood up looking at him he offered a hand to abhimanyu he looked at manik and stepped up to hug him making manik startled "hi manik" said abhimanyu manik stood still for a second but hugged him back "hi abhi how are you?" said manik moving away and composing himself "I am good" said abhi " I am glad you came" continued abhi manik just nodded "so all set for tonight" said abhi "yes of course" said manik and took his seat "good I am glad btw fab4 have arrived" said abhi looking at manik "there is no fab4 or fab5 abhi it all got over 5 years ago now its time to end it offically" said manik with a stern voice on which abhi said nothing "listen manik actually I need to say something.." manik cutting him of said "lets get ready we don't have much time we can talk after the event" said manik without looking at abhi he just gave a sigh and walked out.

5 years changed manik and abhi's relation to a extend where they stopped seeing eye to eye with each other fab5 got over 5 years ago after the album was made but it was never launched as manik was not in the condition to get it done with he didn't want to meet the people who were related to the album also before the album was even completed manik got different offers of albums so as he was done with it as it was a promise by someone so he had to full fill it he left leaving it behind and today after 5 long years again those 5 people are coming face to face for this launch of a album which was suppose to be in the market long back.

Manik got ready and moved back stage as he was standing for him Que he saw a girl standing on the other side talking to arnav her hairs were covering her face so he was unable to see her face but he didn't knew why his heart was so keen to see this face. Cabir, Dhruv, alya nad mukti were no where to be seen and manik was not even in a mood to see there face "boys and girls welcome to the launch of the most awaited album "New Classic" here lets begin the first performance from none other then the famous rockstar, the singing sensation, girls heart-thorbe MANIK MALHOTRA" everyone cheered girls were shouting his name MANIK, MANIK, MANIK, MANIK

(Madison square)

(manik's attire1 for the concert)

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ur9wVt53c8[/YOUTUBE]

Every time I think I'm closer to the heart
Of what it means to know just who I am
I think I've finally found a better place to start
But no one ever seems to understand

I need to try to get to where you are
Could it be, you're not that far?

(Sang manik coming in the trolley from upwards down towards the stage he was singing softly yet sensationally the crowd was cheering as he was coming down)

You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singin'
I need to find you, I gotta find you

(he came down and walked in between the strange and sang holding the mic stand and lifted it up and sang)

You're the missin' piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you, I gotta find you, oh yeah

(he sang looking at the crowd and moving between them turning him self right and left as he sang)

You're the remedy I'm searchin' hard to find
To fix the puzzle that I see inside
Painting all my dreams the color of your smile
When I find you it will be alright

I need to try to get to where you are
Could it be, you're not that far?

(he sang thinking about nandini his eyes fell on the crowd searching for her he knew she is not here but Donn know why his heart felt her presence)

(she was in between the crowd his eyes fell on a girl who was there cheering for him but her face was hidden by her hairs and it was to tough to see her face because of the moments)

The song inside of me
I need to find you, I gotta find you, oh yeah

Been feelin' lost, can't find the words to say
Spendin' all my time stuck in yesterday
Where you are is where I wanna be
Oh, next to you and you next to me
Oh, I need to find you, yeah

I need to find you, need to find you, I gotta find you

The song inside of me

(he sang as getting back in the trolley and it moved on top of the throughout the stage his voice was echoing in the crowd everyone was singing along with him though it was magical but was painful to he was singing for her only her)

He end the song and said "hey beautiful people out there" everyone cheered "welcome to the launch of my album the NEW CLASSIC" everyone cheered again " this song is for some one special who is in my heart who is in my heart and I hope you have a wonderful tonight see you in a bit till then keeping rocking" everyone kept cheering once more once more where as manik moved towards the back stage drinking water as he was moving with his security he bumped into some one he looked up to see and stopped drinking seeing the person it was none other the Dhruv. Both there eyes meet manik looked at the side and saw cabir alya and mukti standing and the scenes of 5 years came flooding out.

That's all for now

the next update is the ultimate fab5 past reveal what really happened and a surprise for you all also Manik and Nandini finally coming face to face

one more thing as many have left due to exams i was thinking to take a break from IF and continue on wattpad so what do you guys think? do tell

Edited by sehrmemon - 8 years ago
Dolly91 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No plsss dnt take brk
M nt on wattapad..most ppl must not b der..
N ab sbki xams r ending

Sooo rethink ur decision
Awsm update..
Waiting 4 d faceoff
Thamks 4 pm
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. awesome . Really excited for next
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly
No break plz..
Update here
sanikagokhale thumbnail
Amazing update!
Finally Manik has landed where his heart is!
I really hope Manan meet soon
Intrigued to know why Fab 5 broke!
Beautifully written!๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for the pm
Eagerly waiting for next
Continue soon..
Take care๐Ÿ˜ƒ
princess08 thumbnail
Awesum update
Waiting for full past reveal
N mainly y nandini left Manik?
N plz don't take break...I don't use wattpad...plz...
mairaallauddin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update

Superb update

Waiting for the next part

Finally manan will meet

Waiting for the next part

Plz Plz Plz update the next part soon
kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail