AsthaVerma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice nd suspense se bharta promo
Edited by AsthaVerma92 - 8 years ago
sehrmemon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

hey guys sorry about the delay i was busy yesterday to post here i am with the update enjoy :)

Part 58

"Goodbyes are not forever, good byes are not the end, and they simply mean I will miss you, until we meet again!"

Present day

Nandini close the TV and move towards her closet to see what she will wear tomorrow these past years have changed her so much not only she is a beautiful singer but she is a style icon also her dressing style everything makes all the guys go crazy like manik has a million girl fans she has a million guy fans after selecting her dress for tomorrow she went and open her laptop to see the latest feeds on facebook she she was scrolling down she came across a fan picture of manik with some girls the girls were literally falling on him and he was smiling his broad smile nandini made a face "ase smile kar raha hai jase I am standing with him" as she scroll further she saw a latest upload where manik is at the airport checking in for Delhi "so mr Malhotra is on his way to my country finally I will meet you manik finally the day is here we will meet" said nandini smiling she was so happy when suddenly her smile faded away "but will manik meet me? Will he love me like he use to? Won't he hate me?" said nandini remembering the past how everything changed one day made them fall apart one decision changed everything.

Flashback

Manik reached the hospital as fast as he could he saw everyone waiting outside the ICU for the doctor to come out fab4 were standing also as they saw manik cabir went close to him but he ignored cabir and move further arnav saw manik coming and he walked towards him "arnav nan...nandini?" asked manik helplessly looking at the ICU door "doctor are checking on her she opened her eyes a while ago" said arnav looking at manik, manik just nodded and moved away from him and stood at the corner as if he was scared that him coming close can hurt everyone here arnav saw this and walked towards him and placed his hand on his shoulder "manik she will be fine just calm down" manik looked at him and just nodded he was not in the condition to talk or answer anyone but he needed this solace he was all alone now no one was with him as if he was an orphan he had a mother but today she died for him he thought his friends were everything to him but today it seems they were there but not with him he was all alone and the love of his life was lying in the hospital bed fighting for her life and all because she loved him he just wanted pone thing her safety he silently prayed

"please god give her some mercy save her please she doesn't deserve all this pain she is a pure soul who deserve happiness and live give her that you can take mine but give her life back please"

He was crying when the doctor came out and Jia ran towards him along with chachi and others "how is she doctor is she okay?" asked jia "she is not okay she is asking for manik again and again in her sleep it is better he goes and meet her because she wakes up calls his name and then faints again she needs him he can only bring her back is he here" manik who was standing a little bit away walked towards the doctor "I am manik" he said and looked at jia who didn't even bother looking at him "come she needs you" doctor told him to follow abhi walked towards manik and stopped him "he is not going in there" said abhi ehen arnav stepped in "yes he is" abhi looked at arnav when he gestured manik to go inside nandini was lying between tubes and wires like a life less soul manik with a heavy heart and feet walked towards her bed and sat beside her he slowly yet scaringly took her hand in his. Jer hand was cold which made manik stutter a little and he looked at her face tears were not stopping he was so much in pain he needed his nandini right now

"precious please don't do this don't leave me please you are my everything nandini dekho main hoon yahan tumhre pass tum mujhe bula rahe thi na dekho main aa gaya ab tu uth jao mere lia please don't leave me like this nandini i am so sorry my mother did this to you nandini I am so sorry today I ended all relations with her I don't have anything left now its just you only and without you I will die please get up nandini your manik your jaan needs you please for me get up nandini" manik was crying hard he hugged her and placed his head on her chest he just needed little of solace from her he needed her warmness to calm his inside the pain the sea of feleings which was forming a cycloon in his heart he needed to calm it as he was about to burst on anything if something happens to his love "yeh sab mere vaja sa hoa hai tum na mujh sa pyar kia tbhi tu aj tumhre yeh halat hai it's the second time you are here only becias eof me I am resaponsible for all this I ruined everything nandini I did please mujhe maaf kar du just wake up once I promise I will leave if you want me too I just want to see you happy please wake up nandini please I am all alone I need you please wake up for me" he was crying hard when he felt a hand caressing his head he looked up to see it was nandini's hand and her eyes were open she was looking at manik tears were flowing from her eyes "nandini you are awake you are fine" manik asked her desperately to hear her voice but she said nothing "say something nandini please na kuch tu bolo" manik asked again "Ma...ma...nik" she said manik's name with a lot of efforts manik looked at her and smiled "nandini you okay na y..ooo.uuu ookkaayyy" said manik with a lot of hiccups and tears she nodded to him and tried to smile manik caressed her face with his hands nad kissed her on her forehead "I am so sorry nandini it is all my fault this is all because of me" nandini nodded in a no and slowly placed her hand on manik's face he closed his eyes to feel the touch when he opens he sees nandini has fainted again "nandini..nandini" he tries waking her up again but nandini doesn't respond he runs out to call the doctors when jia came forward and says "just leave now you have done enough" manik looks at her helplessly and leaves from there and walks out

Flashbacks end

Present Day:)

Nandini slept thinking about manik and holding the teddy bear he gave to her "manik I promise we will be together again I promise tomorrow is our day" and the sleep took over her

Mumbai 5:30 PM

Manik reached Delhi as he will catch a flight from there it was already late as he reached the airport he saw a large amount o press and fans scrolling around "Adi I told you I want a free zone area how do they even got to know I am flying from delhi" as he was talking to Adi his phone rang it was none other then arnav "arnav?" said manik "hi manik kase ho?" asked arnav "main thek hoon tum kase ho?" asked manik with a smile these 5years changed one thing in a positive way that manik got a good friend in arnav he was really close to manik losing fab4 made manik a different person he avoided trusting people and making friends but in arnav he got a really good friend and today they were really close to each other "I am happy you are coming manik" he said "like abhi gave me a choice" said manik and arnav laughs "he has become quite tough since the past five years" said arnav "ya I can see that every time I meet him" hearing this arnav laughs and so does manik, as he was moving inside the airport the press started bombarding with questions about him? His career? His album with fab4? But manik avoided all these questions and moved inside "acha tu na suna abhi proposed mukti?" asked arnav making manik stop on his feet "hmm" manik replied "what hmm" asked arnav "chor na yar yeh bta hows she?" asked manik moving towards the checking counter followed by body guards and Adi "I knew you will ask about her only tujhe vohe tu yaad hai har baar pouchta hai and I always say happy as always and uska aghe when ever I say anything you never listen" says arnav "am glad she is happy" said manik quietly "aur kuch nhn pouche g aka tere bare main baat krte hai ya nh etc?" asked arnav "tu janta hah sab khair I am going flight ki announcement hogae hai airport par milta hoon" said manik distracting from nandini's topic arnav just smiled he knew manik does that always "acha sun they have reached over ere you know that na" "yes abhi told me aa raha hoon main ab time to face them" said manik with a heavy heart "chal bye see you soon" said arnav and hung the call.

Arnav after keeping the phone down looked at the person sitting near him "he is coming" nandini hugged him "yes yes yes finally he is thankyou arnav" he just smiled "ab mere pyari bestfriend mujhe jagae gi neend sat u call tu krne hogi na ab kush tyari kro he is reaching here soon" nandini nodded and walked out arnav saw her leaving the room "finally they both will meet finally the day is here"

That's all for now

Edited by sehrmemon - 8 years ago
Nicky31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Wanna know how they separated
Pls continue soon
Keep writing stay blessed
daddysjaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finally... but d past is still nt clear.. y did nandini said, kya manik Mujhse pyar karega??