zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello guys.. I started watching the drama a while ago and have been catching up on old episodes.. Unfortunately a few episodes are missing in between.. Can someone please tell me Bindiya's history with the Thakurs.. I tried to find the epis but no luck

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
bindiya came to begusarai to take revenge of her father's death n get back the haveli which was once her father's..she did a lot of thing to harm thakurs for her revenge but later she fall for priyom n with his love she started melting down n became positive n accepted thakurs as her own family but later priyom died in an accidental gun shot n bindiya was thrown to death by daddaji(only villain of begusarai).later she came back killed dadda n was hurt with her family's negligence towards her but nvr wanted to harm thakurs again as this is priyom's family to her.
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beatsdongandy

bindiya came to begusarai to take revenge of her father's death n get back the haveli which was once her father's..she did a lot of thing to harm thakurs for her revenge but later she fall for priyom n with his love she started melting down n became positive n accepted thakurs as her own family but later priyom died in an accidental gun shot n bindiya was thrown to death by daddaji(only villain of begusarai).later she came back killed dadda n was hurt with her family's negligence towards her but nvr wanted to harm thakurs again as this is priyom's family to her.

Jiya 😉
jesi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
T

Word Count: 1