Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

A treat for u Guys SiRa moments from one book

Sita notice the formal tone of his voice , I asked you about queens , not wives, She said softly with a smile...

I am a husband now who has a wife .Should I be king , then my wife will also become queen...The two r not the same , Sita. My wife sits in my heart; I exist for her satisfaction..The queen sits on the king's throne and she exists for the kingdom's satisfaction , He said , still formal..

Does this husband know his wife ?' asked Sita...

Why does the wife need to ask ? Does she doubt it?'

The wife has not really spoken to the husband , ' said Sita...

Indeed ' , said Ram, suddenly thoughtful, rites , rituals, n rules had bound their relationship until then , not conversation. They held each other's hand because they had to in ceremony.They sat next to each other because they had to in ritual. They fed each other as was tradition.She walked beside him as was the norm. But did he really know her ? Did she know him ? Did they see each other ? What did they see of each other ; the body or the mind ? They were still prince n princess , not husband & wife.

Ram looked at sita , curious n intent.. Then his eyes lit up in wonderment, Sita immediately looked away, sudden shy , becoming formal herself, trembling at the intensity of his gentle gaze.

Page 71 From

Sita ,An Illustrated Retelling of the Ramayana by Devdutt Pattanaik

rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So let's continue the horse convo here
rajshrip thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

Sita notice the formal tone of his voice , I asked you about queens , not wives, She said softly with a smile...

I am a husband now who has a wife .Should I be king , then my wife will also become queen...The two r not the same , Sita. My wife sits in my heart; I exist for her satisfaction..The queen sits on the king's throne and she exists for the kingdom's satisfaction , He said , still formal..

Indeed ' , said Ram, suddenly thoughtful, rites , rituals, n rules had bound their relationship until then , not conversation. They held each other's hand because they had to in ceremony.They sat next to each other because they had to in ritual. They fed each other as was tradition.She walked beside him as was the norm. But did he really know her ? Did she know him ? Did they see each other ? What did they see of each other ; the body or the mind ? They were still prince n princess , not husband & wife.

Ram looked at sita , curious n intent.. Then his eyes lit up in wonderment, Sita immediately looked away, sudden shy , becoming formal herself, trembling at the intensity of his gentle gaze.

Page 71 From

Wow so beautiful
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rajshrip

So let's continue the horse convo here

let's do it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: youliveonlyonce

๐Ÿคฃ
She might ask for Sita's big necklace too

My Partu can't even lift that neck-piece๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Page 71 From

awww hw cutu nd sooo beautiful โค๏ธ me imagining our SiRa ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thushi thumbnail
why u guys after SiRa horse now ๐Ÿ˜ฒ after them its mine ๐Ÿ˜ณ
rajshrip thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

My Partu can't even lift that neck-piece๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Lol its ok we will help put the necklace on๐Ÿ˜†
Thushi thumbnail
CD why no reply only RT nd likes ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Mano.M thumbnail

Page 71 From

woah will we get this๐Ÿ˜ฒ
I want it๐Ÿ˜ณ