NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yeah They have uploaded loads of pics.
Yesterday was no shoot day, and many of them went partying together. Bhavika was missing.
Ankita, Meenu, Adi, Jassi, Jogi, Rahul, Nishant and another guy(IDK his name) were there.
Ankita (Jovita) uploads lots of pics.
And Meenu too. Her name is Simran. Saw lots of offscreen videos after the SOTY party ka shoot. Meenu, Ankita, Adi and Jassi were doing masti in those videos.πŸ˜†
And I also found out what Rahul(maroon shirt wala guy) ka real name. It is Sushant Mahindra. He used to be in the regular cast in the show- Tedi Medi Family.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Yeah They have uploaded loads of pics.

Yesterday was no shoot day, and many of them went partying together. Bhavika was missing.
Ankita, Meenu, Adi, Jassi, Jogi, Rahul, Nishant and another guy(IDK his name) were there.
Ankita (Jovita) uploads lots of pics.
And Meenu too. Her name is Simran. Saw lots of offscreen videos after the SOTY party ka shoot. Meenu, Ankita, Adi and Jassi were doing masti in those videos.πŸ˜†
And I also found out what Rahul(maroon shirt wala guy) ka real name. It is Sushant Mahindra. He used to be in the regular cast in the show- Tedi Medi Family.πŸ˜ƒ

No wonder I thought I've seen rahul somewhere . All them look cute in the pics . The other guy is jhonty Sharma he is cute n funny . Did you see in this pic that Jhonty us standing between jassi and nishant .
Jovita is Ankita
Meenu is simran
Rahul is sushant
Whar are Jhonty and nishant name any idea
NAUCholic thumbnail
@lizzie- Nishant's name idk. But his insta handle is 'lovvepatwa'. So I guess his name is Luv Patwa. Pata nahi. Jovita has posted many pics with him, so usmein I spotted his account. Cool account hai. He loves to travel and all.πŸ˜†
lizzie1765 thumbnail

@lizzie- Nishant's name idk. But his insta handle is 'lovvepatwa'. So I guess his name is Luv Patwa. Pata nahi. Jovita has posted many pics with him, so usmein I spotted his account. Cool account hai. He loves to travel and all.πŸ˜†

Maybe nishant real name is luv patwardhan or something 😊😳.
What about Jhonty 😳real name he is so cute 😳😳.
NAUCholic thumbnail
Jhonty ka no idea. Nishant ka toh Ankita has uploaded many pics with him, isliye pata chala.πŸ˜† Jhonty ka no idea.
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Jhonty ka no idea. Nishant ka toh Ankita has uploaded many pics with him, isliye pata chala.πŸ˜† Jhonty ka no idea.

have you seen badatmeez dil serial on str plus jovita aka ankita did a promo shoot for it πŸ˜›
badatameez dil was a good show 😳.
i saw her on yeh hain aashiqui she played a nice girl there shes cute
by any chance is jovita jose malayali christian girl
NAUCholic thumbnail
Arrey. I used to watch Badtameez Dil religiously!!!πŸ˜†
Yeah Jovita is a Mallu Christian. Just like me.πŸ˜ƒ And Rachit/Rajat - who comes in JDJ as choreographer (he choreographed Kavita Kaushik this season, and also came back as wild card Neha Marda's choreographer), is a verry good friend of hers.
Btw Jovita was in Badtameez Dil? Where? Which role?
Btw Jovita had said this somewhere ki she was also in the song 'Lovely', from Happy New Year, alongside Deepika. I don't remember seeing her. Agle baar dekha padega to spot her.
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Arrey. I used to watch Badtameez Dil religiously!!!πŸ˜†

Yeah Jovita is a Mallu Christian. Just like me.πŸ˜ƒ And Rachit/Rajat - who comes in JDJ as choreographer (he choreographed Kavita Kaushik this season, and also came back as wild card Neha Marda's choreographer), is a verry good friend of hers.
Btw Jovita was in Badtameez Dil? Where? Which role?
Btw Jovita had said this somewhere ki she was also in the song 'Lovely', from Happy New Year, alongside Deepika. I don't remember seeing her. Agle baar dekha padega to spot her.

Even I'm mallu ChristianπŸ˜‰ syro Malabar Catholic πŸ˜ƒ ok so Jovita is mallu christian too 😊. She had a pic with allu arjun south Indian movie star I think he is Telugu . I like vikram and Mahesh baby actors too and Elena d Cruz 😳. I don't know Rajat
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

[

Even I'm mallu ChristianπŸ˜‰ syro Malabar Catholic πŸ˜ƒ ok so Jovita is mallu christian too 😊. She had a pic with allu arjun south Indian movie star I think he is Telugu . I like vikram and Mahesh baby actors too and Elena d Cruz 😳. I don't know Rajat

Syro Malabar. Same here😊
Btw yeah I know Allu Arjun. He did a veryyy famous movie with Genelia. That was dubbed in Hindi, Mallu etc.
Vikram is a Tamil actor. I like Suriya too(Ghajini, 7am Arivu etc ) and Vijay too. Though I haven't watched much Tamil films.
And Mallu. Nivin Pauly yaaar⭐️ Rockstar hai banda :')
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Syro Malabar. Same here😊
Btw yeah I know Allu Arjun. He did a veryyy famous movie with Genelia. That was dubbed in Hindi, Mallu etc.
Vikram is a Tamil actor. I like Suriya too(Ghajini, 7am Arivu etc ) and Vijay too. Though I haven't watched much Tamil films.
And Mallu. Nivin Pauly yaaar⭐️ Rockstar hai banda :')

hey thats great same community πŸ˜‰
i know Nivin Pauly is very good actor😳 too i also like dulquer salmaan too 😳