Will Adi end up wid ria ??

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wat the hell was happening between riya & adi in today's episode ?? 😑why is Adi doing all this ? πŸ˜”I was hoping he will just make her loose by cheating...but he is playing wid her feelings & I'm not liking Adi with riya at all !! why r the CVS pairing her wid riya even if they r not...its not looking good the way Adi is being shown so negative...🀒
Why are they hell bent on butchering adi's character like that ? I was liking him in the initial episodes he was a mixture of this sweet & caring guy with a little grey shades in his character but now the CVS have turned him in to a complete villaian...not liking this change 😑 aur yeh adi - riya ka kya chakkar hai ?? πŸ˜• She was supposed to pair wid jogi but now I don't think that's gonna happen...
I was so excited to see Adi - jassi's love track in the future...😭 but very disappointed with the way adi's character is turning out to be...completely negativeπŸ₯Ί...& he has joined hands with Ankita to irritate jassi...though he dint say anything but I'm scared if he hurts jassi then that will be the end of Adi & jassi for me...😭

I hope I'm proved wrong & Adi doesn't turn completely negative...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Seee . They are planning to make Adi negative.
And haan don't worry about Ria- Adi ending up together- because by either Simran or Jogi will come to know of Adi's planning, and Ria will be saved. Adi doesn't have any feelings for Ria. He is just messing her game because of his insecurities that Ria might defeat him in SOTY.πŸ˜›

After all this, I definately don't want Jassi to be paired up with a complete negative character. Jassi ke liye Rahul ho toh mazza ayega😳. Even Dhruv would be fine.

And CVs, pleaaase. Jogi- Ria ko saat rakho. First epi se yahi wish hai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
itna planning plotting dekh ke I am shocked yeh 11th ke bache hain !!!!!
Scrumptious thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Seee . They are planning to make Adi negative.

And haan don't worry about Ria- Adi ending up together- because by either Simran or Jogi will come to know of Adi's planning, and Ria will be saved. Adi doesn't have any feelings for Ria. He is just messing her game because of his insecurities that Ria might defeat him in SOTY.πŸ˜›

After all this, I definately don't want Jassi to be paired up with a complete negative character. Jassi ke liye Rahul ho toh mazza ayega😳. Even Dhruv would be fine.

And CVs, pleaaase. Jogi- Ria ko saat rakho. First epi se yahi wish hai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I don't care abt him being negative coz If he turns completely negative they won't pair him wid jassi...So I'm hoping it's just for the sake of the game... & after this SOTY track he should be back to his original self as he was before this track...😑 I'm not liking him wid riya at all !! & this idiot is thinking he loves her & I'm scared coz after all this if he falls for riya.😲 phir jassi aur Adi ka kya hoga ?? πŸ˜’ & jogi will be completely out of picture then...πŸ˜• I'm very confused yar not liking this track & the way Adi is teaming up wid ankita to irritate jassi...😑
Edited by Naaz695 - 8 years ago
Scrumptious thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

itna planning plotting dekh ke I am shocked yeh 11th ke bache hain !!!!!

yeah very true...πŸ˜† 11th chodo we can't do that in degree also...atleast not me 😳
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
maybe 60 percent chance πŸ˜›πŸ€£
if ria aditya happens dolly will try to break up them πŸ˜›coz dolly got to know how aditya is 🀒
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaz695

yeah very true...πŸ˜† 11th chodo we can't do that in degree also...atleast not me 😳

Wahi naπŸ˜† These Aditya-Ankita ka planning and plotting aisa chal raha hai ki ekdum saas- bahu serial ke typesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Itna dhyaan apne game pe focus kiya hota toh kabka SOTY jeet lete.πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Scrumptious thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Wahi naπŸ˜† These Aditya-Ankita ka planning and plotting aisa chal raha hai ki ekdum saas- bahu serial ke typesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Itna dhyaan apne game pe focus kiya hota toh kabka SOTY jeet lete.πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

I'm waiting for this track to get over...& as we know jassi will be the winner obviously...πŸ˜† I want to see will Adi be the same negative character or will he change ? 😳
Edited by Naaz695 - 8 years ago