Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I know it's only been 4 days but when are you updating Sim?

And ya Sim in previous thread na I requested you a few things you know that after you finish up with the nyonika-raj-manik track you could bring in someone for Mukti, maybe Abhimanyu❤️

Please please fulfill this wish of mine and ya make him Nandini's friend , I loved their bond in the show and I miss it😭

Update soon!😃
nainajain1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same wish as Aayu27 nd ya update soon nd if you are not happy with the responses nd next update give as private to the ones only who commented on your last chapter nd pls update fast
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nainajain1

same wish as Aayu27 nd ya update soon nd if you are not happy with the responses nd next update give as private to the ones only who commented on your last chapter nd pls update fast

Ya Ya give it as private if u aren't happy with response. Update soon!🤗
LoveIsManan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all congratulations for the new thread..
I just read it today..
I didn't knew you started off with a new thread and was egarly waiting for the update..
So I just checked it randomly today and realized that you have updated long back..
So now coming back to the update..
I just simply loved it...
Oh my my!! Manik is so damn possessive that he started getting ideas when she said someone special..
But Manik too damn sweet..
All his gestures toward her make me fall for him...
And chahchi is the best..
I just love her..
And karele ka halwa like seriously..
Man Manik ki halat dekne layek hogi tab..
Bit now Nandini is too determined to help him reunite with his family..
And here comes back the majnu Manik who can't stay away from his girlfriend..
Manik will never change..
I just loved it..
Will be egarly waiting for the next update...

Edited by LoveIsManan - 8 years ago
etuu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hiii... congratulations for new thread... hope you will complete many more threads soon... I'm so late... actually I was stucked...
OK now coming to the update... seriously update was freaking awesome... manik's unique sweet open confession...then their confession video... everything was damn sweetness overloaded... possessive manik when nandini mentioned about someone special... hehehe... he was so jealous... then nandini was worried about video & she had a point... & understanding manik... then chachi's leg pulling session... hehehe... they were so embarrassed... nyonika was also not less than anyone she was also pulling leg... finally manik nandini's phone conversation... nandu was such a tease... but majnu manik was not less than her... he knew how to handle his gf... hehehe... sweetness cuteness overloaded... can't wait for next update... please update soon please...
Mananaish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awsm update totally loved it . seriously u r an awsm writer keep going all the best love u. Update sooon plzzz bye.
Maneesa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first of all many many congratulations for new thread 🥳
n update was really awesome fun,romance,n little bit emotional
loved their convo in the car nandani's right they should tell about their relationship to amms before she came to know from others it'll hurt her more
chachi's little bit filmy bt loved her concern for manan she's so swt
manik should taste karela ka halwa made by chachi
chachi's so understanding she'll b great support for nandani in this tough time
hope nandu find that maid through aliya who will help to prove nyonika innocent
waiting for next part cont soon
keep smiling tc

21July2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey simm congrats for the 4th thread!! You know deserve it! U derserve many more!! Love the story so much that its my fav and it'll be my fav forever! Sorry i cant comment till april 13 but i read the last 2 chappies.. I must u proved it again that u r the best!! For me, u dont need to prove as i already know it.. But still.. Especially the 63rd chappy.. Can u plz say what it was?? I can never describe how much i loved it!!! I can just say, its the best, Love is MaNan is the best and ofcourse you are the best!!!!! Im so proud to have read this story and to be a part of this story from the starting!! If i wouldn't take this up toh i'd have missed the most beautiful art of the universe! Im not just sayin it, i mean it! I do! You just write it so well that even if u write a single word wrong i dont take it wrong coz the scenes u write automatically gets picturized in my mind!! And yeah, loved the kiss and the confession!! Loved each bit of the chappy!!
64th.. Haha nandu is just too cute!! Planning to trick alya, scolding herself and then sorry! This is soo soo cute!! I hope she sets everythin right! Remember MukBir aren't paired with anyone yet! And you gotta continue the story till eternity! :P MaNan ke bacche bhi hone chahiye.. Dhrulya.. Mukbir's love.. Unke bacche.. But just dont let this story end!!
I love it to infinity to the power infinity!!
Love you simm!!!!!!!
Update soon ;) I never missed to say this ;) 🤗
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey dear where are u It's been 7 days
It's Thursday also today
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly
Hetal.D thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohhh...I missed out on ur new thread. So commenting late. Firstly congrats for ur 4th thread.loved ur update. Would b interesting to know how nandu unfolds everything.loved maniks understanding for nandus concern for amms. Manik n chachi deadly combo with innovative food...hehe. Loved niyo n nandus growing bond...I hope harshad doesn't entre bck til all is solved