Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shafya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey dear when r u going to update...
Try to update soon plzzz we r egrly watng fr nxt update. ...
thamannamanan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey
missing ur updates

pls pls pls update sooon
mehak_ahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey dear.. Where are u..
Waiting for the update of this beautiful story

Plz Conti soon
sneha_glamarous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey where r u????
i Hope u r fit n fine...
Mananaish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hii please update yaar where are you???? Not giving any news about you n ff. Please update soon. This is too much you cant make us wait so long without informing... U made us wait like this only during your exams. But that was ok because u had reason and then u said ull update regularly. But you have given us only one update. This is not at all fare. I toh kept waiting everyday for your update but you dint even inform anything. I know even you gotta life too but please inform correctly that when are you gonna update??? Please dont feel bad because im hell tired with all the writers whom i like the most and including you. All are making us to wait too much. Im not at all getting the updates anywhere and from this we are loosing the flow of the story.So please understand and inform when you are updating. If you do so we can wait as long as possible. And again please dont feel bad... I just thought of sharing my thoughts with you. Hoping for your comeback soon. Missing your story very much... 😭
Edited by Mananaish - 8 years ago
Maneesa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey dear
where are u????
hope u r fine
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ohh wow 50 pages!!! Update soon sim🤗
thamannamanan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pls update de do naaa

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

😭😭😭😭😭

😭😭😭

😭
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys , I've got a news for all of you. From so many days many of us want the update so I asked Simran for the update and she told me that she's keeping very busy with some work nowadays so she doesn't even get time to come on IF!

So she has asked you guys to be a little more patient , she is busy with work , if she wouldn't have had other commitments she would have informed you herself but she'll be back soon!😳

Please keep supporting her story, she won't stop it. She will continue it , just keep showing the support. She says she'll soon be there with an update , just wait for her to be free and wait for the big and long update!😃

Love Aayushi🤗
Edited by Aayu27 - 8 years ago