Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Update soon sim! I know I haven't commented but have read it a long time back!πŸ˜ƒ Please update na and take care tooπŸ€—
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Update with lots of MaNan na? But I am just waiting for Nandu to investigate like a detective , this seems so cool!😳
Mananaish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey plz update. Atleast tell us when r u gonna update? Plz yaar waiting from long time
LoveAngelsimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5

Well hello my lovely readers...I knw like always m late again bt I hope u guys still remember me and my ff...if yes then here im back for u all with my new update and if nt then pls recheck the title..i hope it will ring a bell...hehehe..i knw making u all bored right..so getting serious nw then guys Im sry for the delay bt I have my exams so jst dnt get time to update and all so pls understand it..and ya as a compensation I have again brought this lengthy manan filled update which I hope u guys will like it..so nw I wont waste ur more time so jst enjoy reading it..

Chapter 66

Nandini hurriedly rushed to SPACE and ws frantically running through the corridors as she had a super-over-possessive bf waiting for her desperately over there and his constant msgs were a living proof of it which irritated the hell out of her.She while running ws cursing him under her breathe

Nandini:Aiyappa..ye ladka itna restless kyu rehta hai..ab tak atleast 15 msgs bhej chuka hai vo bhi same tht "where are u and wen ur coming.."..uggh bola tha maine isse tht m at home bt nahi hw can he stay wihtout irritating me..accha mai uncle ke sath time spend kar rahi thi bt no this monster bf of mine had to ruin it by his constant msgs..i mean ya sometimes its cute to see him missing me so much bt right nw its kind of trouble for me..pata nahi agar ye aise hi 24 hrs muje apne sath rakhega to hw m I gona execute my plan ahead..i really need to find a solution for it..bt for nw aiyappa pls help me actually no u pls help him to stay calm without me and nt to irritate others with his restlessness...uggh nandu ab ye sab sochna chhod aur bhag vaha vo Manik tera wait karte-karte Monster Manik ban gaya hoga ab tak..

Saying this she continued her marathon while everyone around her were staring her as if she ws some alien coz she ws actually running like her life ws on stake bt then nt caring abt anyone she continued running not paying heed to her surrounding and took a sharp turn while still busy with her murmuring wen all of a sudden she crashed with someone and losing her balance she ws jst abt to fall hard on the floor realising which she immediately closed her eyes in fear.Bt following her history of being saved frm such instances,again to her luck two strong pair of arms immediately grabbed her waist and saved her frm falling and Nandini then still with her eyes closed realized tht she had nt touched the floor yet then still in her tht dazed state while breathing heavily due to all running she started thanking tht person nervously without opening her eyes.

Nandini:Thank u for saving me..and sry for this mishap..vo actually I ws in bit hurry..and I didnt saw where im heading and I dnt knw hw I bumped into u..actually na u knw vo I ws looking for..

She ws continuously going on with her speech and tht too in jst one breathe while the person holding her jst rolled off his eyes seeing her blabbering constantly without any break so he himself cutting her in between said completing her line.

Person:Looking for me right..i knw..

Listening his words especially his husky voice made Nandini stop her rantings immediately and then finally her brain started working in order and realizing the familiar touch on her she opened her eyes with a jerk as she nw very well knewd in whose arms she ws and as she guessed as soon as she opened her eyes she found the face which she ws looking for infrnt of her with his famous smirk tagged with it while Nandini jst gasped seeing him and whispered his name

Nandini:Manik..

Manik first smiled to her which Nandini smiled back by seeing him bt then suddenly he changed his sweet smile into angry frowns and said sternly

Manik:No Monster Manik..

Listening his hard tone and same hard expressions Nandini too stopped smiling and came out of her dreamland and started preparing herself to face the monster.Manik then with a jerk straightened themselves and started shouting her

Manik:Seriously nandini..tumhara dhyan akhir rehta kaha hai...matlab hamesha girte-padte rehne ka shouk hai na tumhe..and where the hell is ur phone huh..i ws msging u like crazy...cant u jst for once reply to me saying tht u were fine..do u knw hw worried I ws bt no tumhe kya..its so much fun for u na to see me getting all beserk for u...

Manik ws jst going on and on with his scoldings while Nandini ws jst standing infrnt of him like a lil school gal getting scolded for being late.She shook her head down and seeing him shouting her she angrily murmured under her breathe,"Monster" to him bt to her gud luck Manik didn't heard her as he ws too busy in giving his speech.People around them were gigling among themselves seeing the Oh-So famous romantic couple fighting this way publically which ws making her feel more embarassed so she then to stop Manik said loudly

Nandini:Stop it Manik..aagayi na mai..so y are u making a scene nw..and if u have forgotten then I have tld u in mornign itself na tht I'll be with rishabh and I'll get late so wat ws the need to u to keep constantly msging me and getting so worrried as I ws anyways gona come here na..

Manik then glaring back to her said in the same tone:Ha to ofcourse I'll get worried na coz u said tht u'll come in an hour aftr getting rishabh have his medicines right bt look at the time nw its almost 12 nw so say tumhe rishabh ko breakfast karane me 3 hours lagte hai..u knw na I get so restless without u thtsy i called u to check on u bt like always u jst didn't replied so then I called at home there chachi said tht u to left on ur regular timing aftr making rishabh having his breakfast.. so I started msging u to ask u where are u coz u still didn't reached here bt u were nt replying to any of it so aftr all these jst tell me wat shd I do instead of getting worked up for u..

He said everything in a matter-of-fact tone which somewhere made Nandini feel guilty as he ws completely right in his point so accepting her fault she thn to calm down the angry hulk thn answered him calmly

Nanidni:Okk fine I accept my fault bt its jst tht I got caught up with ananya and rohan wen I found on the way to college and meeting them aftr so long I jst lost hold of time..

Manik though ws nw calmed by listening her answer as ananya ws actually one adorable gal and he himself knew hw much attached Nandini ws to her bt still hw can the possessive bf inside him stay calm aftr listening her being engrossed in chats with rohan tht his calls got ignored by her so he then still maintaining his cold look asked her sternly

Manik:Okk so wat so important tht u were discussing with tht rohan tht u didn't once thought abt me who ws desperately waiting for u here..

Jealousy and possessiveness ws clearly dripping frm his words which didn't went unnoticed by Nandini.She jst rolled off her eyes and cursed herself for even bringing his name as an excuse even aftr knwing tht hw much of a possessive bf she owned.So clearing the mess she have created herself she then replied him in an irritated tone

Nandini:Seriosuly Manik jst stop being so jealous and possessive all the time and especially bcz of rohan coz u knw he is getting married and if u have forgotten then im the only one who helped him to get through it so pls stop urself in going in tht track..and as far as ur question is concerned then obviosuly we were tlking abt his wedding stuff only..so is it enough for u..

Nandini didn't wntd to sound harsh or make him feel her behaviour rude bt right nw she ws helpless as she knewd tht if she showed him her soft side then it wont take him long to find the truth out of her and tht ws something which she really doesn't wntd to happen atleast nt nw so she did again wat she ws doing frm current few days tht is lie and make some excuse and this time her saviours turned out to be ananya and rohan all bcz this situation reminded her of her previous encounter with Manik were he ws acting in the same paranoid way wen she didn't lifted her call and ws running late frm home.So finally listening her excuse & seeing her annoyed mood made Manik finally turn silent.So slumping his shoulder back which ws his way of accepting defeat made Nandini secretly sigh in relief while Manik jst stared her and then almost whispered to her

Manik:I...umm...am...sorry

His whispering apology made Nandini both get awe and guilty at the same time and hug him tightly bt then maintaining her calm figure rightnw all she did ws jst say

Nandini:Its okk Manik..who better than me can knw this side of urs..so forget it..

Saying this she then giving her ususal cute smile started walking ahead towards their jamroom wen all of a sudden she felt herself being lifted in air.She horrifiedly screamed and looked around and found Manik carrying her in bridal style and walking so coolly nt even glancing at her.She glared at him angrily and yelled

Nandini:Wat the hell Manik..kya kar rahe ho tum..

Manik again in his cool attitude said:Cant u jst see im jst carrying u..

Nandini gritting her teeth said:Ofcousrse I can see tht..and thtsy m asking y are u carrying me..jst put me down na..

Manik smirkingly:Sry baby bt thts nt gona happen...coz u have done enough trouble to me by being away frm me so nw im nt gona take anymore chances with u..so m gona make sure tht nw u stick to me..and ya u can even consider it as ur punishment for coming late..so nw enjoy the ride..

Nandini frustratedly:Seriously Manik wat are u my school teacher tht ur punishing me for coming late..and wats wrong with u..cant u see Im already with u and I have 2 legs with whom I ws myself going to the jamroom so y r u carrying me..

Manik playfully teasing her:Ofcourse sweetheart I knw u have 2 sexy legs gifted by ur Aiyappa.bt u knw wat I also knw tht hw slow ur this legs work tht either they always make u arrive late or make stumble here or there... so Im jst taking precation tht u dnt go again falling around coz anyways u have to land in my arms only na so im jst doing tht job already..

Nandini jst rolled off her eyes hearing his more than cheesy explanations while people around them were nw going back to their bussiness laughingly as they saw the hulk again going back to his romeo mode.Seeing their surrounding,Nandini again started protesting to come out of his arms and yelled at him

Nandini:Seriously Manik..ur going crazy and cant u see its so embarassing..look everyone is staring at us..so jst put me down na..

Manik then sternly replied:So do u think I give a damn abt everyone..and vaise bhi its nt the 1st time wen im carrying u this way in college..so they ar used to it..

Nandini agan shouting at him:Ya bt tht time I ws injured so u had a reason to carry me this way..bt this time..

Before she could continue ahead Manik cutting her in between said in his usual attitude

Manik:And this time I have the mood to carry my gf this way..so I dnt care wat others think coz I anyway own this college so nw will u jst shut up and let me carry u..

Nandini jst looked at him with deadly eyes bt kept queit coz she knewd tht it ws total waste of time arguing with her over-bossy bf.So she jst making a angry pout jst looked away and stayed still in his arms while Manik jst smirked seeing her cute angry face and continued walking.

Meanwhile in jamroom the rest of the fab4 were also quite worried for Nandini aftr seeing Manik's restlessness.Even though they were aware of Manik's over-the-top worries for Nandini especially aftr seeing the same scene happening frm past few days they were taking it bit casually bt 2day aftr seeing him literally running out like a lunatic to search her made them turn seriously worried for her well being.They then too decided to go out and search for her wen all of a sudden they saw the jamroom door getting opened with a thud and the couple for whom they were getting hell worried comes in a more than romantic way only with instead of sweet lovy-dovy words they got to hear some of Nandini's shouts and a smirking Manik.And seeing them this way made all their worrying gets washed away and an amused smile taking in place of it.Finding herslf completely inside the room bt still in Manik's arms,Nandini then again yells at Manik again saying

Nandini:Oh god Manik..can u pls do the honour of putting me down coz if u havent noticed then we have already the jamroom..

Much to her annoyance Manik again jst gave her one more of his evil smirk and continued holding her and she ws jst abt to lash on him more wen they heard their not-so-favourite voice frm their unfortunately favourite person purposely saying loudly

Cabir:And here we were thinking tht our dear nandu might be in trouble and we should search for her wen actually all the time she ws in her bf's more than comfortable arms...

Mukti then joining him says:Guess we shd we have figured it out already Cabir..tht the only place where she'll finaly land up will be this pair of arms only..

She points towards Manik while saying this which makes Dhrulya gigle and for a change instead of making Manik glare them,he actually smirks on listening this and turns his gaze on Nandini who jst rolled off her eyes and since this time the whole annoyance department ws handled by her hence she then snorting at them says

Nandini:Will u both jst shut up...

Her words makes the duo turn silent bt nt stop them frm gigling which she ignores and then turns to Manik and practically threatens by saying

Nandini:And u monster Manik are u gona put me down nw..or do u really again wish to experience my punch to make u do tht..

Seeing her getting so angry makes everyone turn really serious this time bt hw cud our cabira keep his mouth shut as its jst nt in his dna so again opening his big funny mouth he teases her

Cabir:Woohoo..go ahead sis punch him...coz i dnt knw abt anyone else bt trust me I really wna experience tht scene again..

His comment did nt went well with nt jst Manik who instantly shot him a deadly glare bt even Nandini too seemed to be piss with him coz no matter angry or nt bt she still ws one hell of a possessive gf so noone else except her can tlk abt hitting her bf.So she then giving him a cold look then said with a sarcastic smile

Nandini:Thanx for ur enthusiasm Cabir bt u knw wat if I can punch my bf again then trust me I wont even mind for once punching my hell irritating of a brother too so better jst shut up and dnt poke in our matters..

Evryne were stunned listening her especially Cabir who jst turned drop silent aftr it and backed off instantly while grumpily whispering,"She's indeed Manik's gf" in Mukti's ear making her chuckle under her breathe.While manik ws back to doing wat he ws doing before tht is smirking hell more nw seeing his gal showing her care and possessiveness even in her angrybird mode.

And just like others even Nandini too ws surprised with her own behaviour as she herself didn't knew y she ws even reacting so hyperly wen in reality she ws one hell of a calm person bt maybe the fact tht aftr so long she ws enjoying having fatherly love coming frm Raj which ws unintensionally spoiled by Manik made her turn so grumpy.And nw seeing the smirk again forming on Manik's face made her more pissed off so she turning to him again screamed at him

Nandini:U mister y are u still smirking and holding me...y cant u jst put me down..

This time even Manik too ws tired or shd I say scared of her temper and hence accepting his defeat unwantedly with an irritated face putting her down said

Manik:Fine Ms.Grumpyhead here u go...nw happy

Nandini aftr settling her legs on ground then aftr analysing his words then glaring him said furiously

Nandini:Did u jst called me grumpyhead..u..u walking coconut tree..

The rest silent specatots present over there couldn't control themselves frm chuckling over aftr hearing Manik's new nickname which made them instantly earn a glare frm Manik making them stiffened at their spot aftr tht while Manik then himself turning to Nandini eyeing her angrily spoke

Manik:Walking coconut tree like seriosuly Nandini..and wat the hell is wrong with ur mood huh..y ur behaving this weird way..

Nandini making her eyes go wide and mouth turn perfect O' aftr listening him and she then nt being able to hold back her pent up frustration more she said unleashing it

Nandini:I cant believ Manik u still have the nerve of asking me abt my weird behaviour aftr making me practically run over here with ur constant threatening msgs and then shouting at me infrnt of whole college and then nt being satisfied with it u had to embarrass me publically by grabbing me in ur arms forcefully and dragging me over here and after all then then instead of apologising me for ur own weird behaviour u are jst arrogantly smirking at me.. nw is this explanation enough to make u understand y m behaving this way or u wnt to smirk more on me..bt u knw wat forget it I dnt even care if u understand it or nt coz m jst done with u..so Mr.Malhotra jst get lost m coz nt gona tlk to u anymore.

Saying this she then folding her hands to her chest then with a huff turn around while Manik ws jst dumbstruckly standing there and staring her while listening all her speech.The others around too were quite shaken with the verbal attack which jst happened right nw.Soon aftr analysing each word of her Manik then came back to his senses and started explaining to her in his low tone voice

Manik:Nandini I didn't knew tht all tht had affected u so much bcoz I ws jst concern abt u and abt pulling then I ws..

Before he cud explain her more through his pov Nandini then cutting her in between said angrily

Nandini:Thtsy wat huh..u'll jst scream and pull me and tell me tht u were concern..bt forget it y even m tlking to u coz u'll jst gona do the same again..

Saying this she turned around and move away frm him while Manik ws abt to speak to her again wen all of a sudden they both heard an irritated Mukti yelling on top of her voice making both the manan turn their heads towards her

Mukti:Both of u jst shut up okk.. m jst tired listening to ur bickering..first u guys make us go worried with ur sudden absence and running behind and then u both come back here to irritate us more with ur stupid fights..i mean wat the hell is wrong with u both...this is so nt u..matlab u guys are supposed to be the ideal romantic couple of our college infact forget abt college u guys are considered as the most perfect romantic couple of our generation..so both of u I dnt knw and I dnt even care wats the matter between u two bt ya all I care and knw is tht u both are soon gona get over it coz m jst done with u both...so nw im taking everyone out with me to canteen coz listening ur blabbering has got me starving like this bhukkad Cabir so ya till the time we all return back here we want u guys to go back to tht typical couple mode..do u both get tht..

Both manan were shockingly listening to her each word by nt giving any reaction while the rest were highly glad and thanking Mukti in their mind for finally taking an initiative to get over this world war infrnt of them..Mukti then nt even waiting for manan's answer jst gestured everyone to move out with her which everyone happily agreed and quickly left frm there leaving the fighting couple behind by closing the door with a thud.Listening to the door's striking sound both manan came out of their trance and seeing the door being closed Nandini jst ran towards it to open it as she ws stil nt in tlking mood with Manik and thtsy staying alone with him in this closed room ws jst nt in her list.She then while trying to open the door then started barking at others who were outside

Nandini:Guys jst open the door...I m nt gona stay inside with this monster alone so jst come and open the door..

She kept shouting and banging the door to get it opened bt none of her pleads got listened bt ya her voice did went into Manik's ear who ws still standing at his spot and staring her quietly and analyzing his next move.He finally realized tht maybe 2day he had went overboard with his actions which had made her go so mad at him and since he got this realization so he knew tht nw he had to apologize to her quick too.So he then called her name frm behind to grab her attention and apologize to her bt Nandini jst ignored it.So he jst went upto her and stood next to her and then forcefully turned around to make her look at him and said

Manik:Nandu..listen na baby I'm ss...

And before he could reach to the sorry word Nandini then again cutting him said furiously

Nandini:Shut up Manik..i dnt wna listen anything..so jst keep quite coz m nt in mood to tlk to u..

She then turned towards the door and conitnued banging it while Manik jst stood there with a helpless face.Seeing his tiny gf's huge temper Manik then realised tht this time his mere sorry wont work and he had to put extra efforts to make it up to her by using his full charms.While Manik ws busy in his thoughts Nandini ws herself getting tired of hitting and plus Manik's presence around ws jst adding to her stress so she jst gave up on her job and turned to go and have a seat while royally ignoring Manik.Bt as soon as she moved few steps away frm Manik she heard him humming in his melodious voice which makes her halt

Hmm... Hmm...

She then again ignoring him starts walking wen Manik quickly holds her wrist frm behind making her stop again and sings

Chhuteya na chhute mose

Rang tera dholna

Ik tere baajo dooja

Mera koi mol na

He then with a jerk pulls her towards himself making her back collide with his chest and then whispering in his ears sings

Bolna mahi bolna

Bolna mahi bolna

Hmm... Hmm...aaa..aa..

His each words were clearly reflecting his desperation towards her which were indeed affecting Nandini.She jst stays tht way close to him to feel it bt then suddenly remembering tht she ws pissed on him she then releasing herself frm his hold then moves away frm him and goes near a bench and stands there while taking support of the desk and closing her eyes tries controlling her own emotions. Manik then knwing tht his plan ws working then comes and stands behind her and snaking his arms around waist starts singing expressing his emotions in his soulful voice

Tere liye aaya main toh

Tere sang jaana

Dholna ve tere naal

Jindri bitavaan

Nandini feels herself getting lost in his voice as she knewd tht he meant each word he spoke bt all of a sudden she feels his hands leaving her waist and he moving away frm him.She then quickly turns behind and finds him on his knees with his head shook down infrnt of her.Nandini jst stares him confusingly while he then expressing his regrets and fear to lose her then sings sadly

Kadi naiyo chhodna

Ishq di dor na

Saare chhad jaayen maahi

Tu na chhodna

He then with guiltily looks up at her and then with hopes of forgiveness in his eyes then questioningly sangs

Bolna mahi bolna

Bolna mahi bolna

Hmm...

Seeing his sad face which ws showing tht he ws genuinely feeling guilty made her melt her anger and made her realize tht she ws at fault too by makin him go sick worried for her and she had unneccesarily indeed taken things too far.She then looking into hope as well as lovefilled eyes couldn't stop herself frm drowning in them and feeling tht love contained in them which made both have tears in her eyes while having small smile playing on her lips.So she then staring at him with same affection then lovingly cupping his face made him stand straight and sang while looking straight in his eyes

Tere sang hasna main

Tere sang rona

Tujhme hi rehna main

Tujhme hi khona

Listening her voice Manik instantly got a wide smile spreading across on his face as he couldn't contain his happiness aftr finally seeing her anger gettting vanished.Nandini too ws feeling so light and happy aftr finally getting over with her stupid rage.So she then quickly hugs him and placing her head on his heart to feel his warmth then closing her eyes sings emotionally

Dil mein chhupa ke tujhe

Dil naiyo kholna

Marke bhi maahi tosey

Munh na modna

Manik too grabbing her in his arms jst closes his eyes to absorb this feeling of having her in his embrace and smiles listening her .Nandini then coming out of his embrace then looks up at him making Manik to open his eyes too and then looking straight in her eyes Nandini smilingly sings

Bolna mahi bolna

Bolna mahi bolna

Manik too smiles back to her and then again pulling her in his arms holding her tightly which Nandini too happily gives in then hears him lovingly singing

Chhuteya na chhoote mose

Rang tera dholna

Ik tere baajo dooja

Mera koi mol na

Bolna maahi bol na

Nandini then still enjoying being in his strong protective arms then joins him and both sings together

Bol na

Bolna maahi bol na

mahi bol na

Hmm... aa...

Both were silently enjoying in eachother's arms having a constant smile on both of their faces.Aftr spending enough silent love moments,Nandini then finally broke the silence and while still hugging him started complaining him in a cute childish way

Nandini:Manik..y do u have to act so adorable everytime huh tht cant even stay angry on u for a long time..this is nt fair okk..u always use ur beautiful voice and get away easily coz u knw I cant resist ur singing and then obviously I cant stay angry on u..this is so nt done..

Manik ws jst smilingly listening her cute complaints while still holding her and could feel the cute pouts which she ws making.He then finally felt so relief aftr seeing her getting completely over with her anger as it ws really hurting him seeing her being pissed and nt tlking to him.And since nw everything ws back to normal so he couldn't stop himself frm having fun with her nw so he then mischievously said

Manik:Ha to who asked u to even stay angry on me huh..i mean u knw besides being angry u can do alot of things with me..

Listening him Nandini suddenly looked up at him and raised her brows while Manik too then looking at her then still holding her by waist started caressing it and flirtingly answered

Manik:Ya u knw like loving me,spending time with me,going on dates with me,hugging me,kissing me..which basically means being always with me..

Manik making an innocent face said everything while Nandini aftr listening him couldn't help bt smile at him.She then seeing him flirting with her aftr so long then decides to play along with him so snaking her both arms around her neck then smirkingly asks him

Nandini:Accha..sirf itna hi aur kuch nahi kar sakti mai..

Seeing her acting bold and flirting back makes Manik grin widely.So he too then going on with it then pulls her more towards himself then with his one hand starts caressing her face then smirkingly replies

Manik:Ofcourse u can do more ...u knw u can even marry me,make love to me,have my babies,grow old with me and then spend the rest of ur life with me..

Listening his answer,all of Nandini's bolness washes away and the only thing left to do her ws jst blushing.She jst put her gaze down to hide her red face frm him and bit her lip to control her blushes while Manik seeing her going back to her own usual self jst chuckled and then holding her chin made her look up at him once again then again asked her grinningly

Manik:Wat happen nandu..tell na will u do all this..

Nandini jst blushed more and then hitting his chest lightly said hiding her blushes

Nandini:Seriosuly Manik..ur so cheesy..

Manik jst laughed and then making his grip on her waist tighter then quickly pecking her cheek said lovingly

Manik:Cheesy or watever bt guess wat m all urs..

Nandini jst looked at him smilingly and she too then kissing the mole near his lip then looked straight in his eyes and said possessively

Nandini:I knw..and u better remember tht..

Manik jst bit his lower lip to control his smile and then to tease her more said smirkingly

Manik:Ofcourse I'll remember especially aftr seeing ur angry mode 2day I'll never think of upseting u..i mean yaar tum lagti tiny ho bt tumhara gussa kisi giant se kam nahi..

Nandini then falling for his teases then makes an angry pout and glaring him says

Nandini:Haww..tum mere gusse ki baat kar rahe ho..kabhi khud ka gussa dekha hai..kisi volcana se kam nahi hai jo kabhi-bhi kisi pe bhi phut padta hai..jaise aaj u shouted on me vo bhi sabke samne..

Manik then controlling his gigles then maintaining an innocent face said

Manik:Ha to tum bhul gayi ki kal maine hi to sabke samne apna love bhi declare kiya tha..and nt jst yestrday infact aur kitne time maine openly love confess kiya hai na..so ek bar shout karne ke liye u can always forgive me right..

Nandini then retorting back then asked him annoyedly:Ya right I can forgive u bt forgive karne ke liye ek baar acchese sabke samne jis pitch pe chilla rahe the ussi pitch pe sorry bhi to bol sakte the na bt no sorry bolte time to tumhare muh se awaz hi nahi nikli and then instead of making up to me properly wat u did.. u jst lifted me in ur arms forcefully to embarrass me more by saying tht its my punishment for coming late..i mean like seriosuly manik.. punishment..

Manik jst grinned sheepishly listening bt then coming back his usual self then interrupting her said with attitude

Manik:Oh hello okk fine I accept tht punishment line ws a bit weird bt u knew tht I ws kidding and I did lifted up u to make it up for my behaviour only..i mean I knew tum gussa thi so I thought agar mai itne romantically sabke samne tumhe uthake le jaunga to u'll feel special and u'll start blushing like hw usually u do and then we'll go back to tht romantic mood bt muje kya pata tha ke aaj tum kaunse dusre rtr

mood me thi jo tum usse aur gussa ho jaogi...

Listening him Nandini too for a while realizes tht he ws actually right and tht ws his way of showing love bt due to her own cranky mood she had taken everything in wrong.She jst scolds herself in her mind for over-reacting so much and thinks to herself say sorry to him for her own weird behaviour.While she ws busy in her own thoughts,Manik then seeing her being silent then starts regretting by thinking tht he has taken his teasing too far and maybe she had again turned angry on her.So both then thinking tht they have hurted the other one then says sorry in unison which makes them look at eachother and then Manik cluelessly asks her

Manik:Ab tum kyu sorry bol rahi ho..galti to meri thi na..

Nandini then guiltily says:Bcoz galti meri bhi thi na..i came late without informing u and then jst over-reacted while u were trying to be nice to me..and then I unneccessarily drag this fight..so ya thtsy bt tum kyu sorry bol rahe ho ab..u only were nw blaming me na..

Manik then sheepishly looking at her then said innocently:Vo actually mai bas aise hi tumhe tease karne ke liye ye bol raha tha bt then I thought maybe tum kahi firse gussa to nahi jo gayi..so before u again start yelling at me so thtsy..

Nandini jst started laughing seeing his scared face and pulling his cheeks then said him teasingly

Nandini:Aww Manik...so ur scared of me huh..aww how cute is tht..ur such an adorable bf...

Manik seeing her laughing and teasing him made a watever face bt then noticing the cute pouts which she ws making and the smile gracing her face aftr so long couldn't stop himself frm smiling too so he then getting back to mischievous self then grabbing her back in his arms then nuzzling in the crook of her neck then teasing her said

Manik:Well since u already find me as such an adorable bf so then let me have do something which might make u belief tht except of being adorable u indeed have a hot bf too..

Nandini blushed listening him as she very well knewd the exact meaning behind his words so tried pushing him away then said hiding her blush.

Nandini:Stop flirting manik..and leave me..

Manik then doing complete opposite to tht then smirkingly yanked her closer and again flirting with her said

Manik:Firstly im nt gona leave u like ever..so jst forget abt it okk..and secondly well if u have forgotten then let me remind u tht I have got only one gf to me and she had already clearly stated and even made me too to accept this infrnt of the whole world tht im allowed to flirt only with her and do all sorts of romantic stuffs with her and only her..and since as far as I remember then my tht one and only one gf is supposedly u so sry to say Ms. bt I cant stop flirting even if u wnt it or nt so pls jst deal with it..

Nandini jst stared him silently listening his each word while red hue filled her cheeks making her go complete crimson by the end of his speech.She jst shook her gaze down to avoid him frm seeing it as then he wud only make her condition more worse by making her blush more with more of his flirtatious over-cheesy lines.Manik while on the other side aftr seeing the effect of his words made him grin like a crazy teenage loverboy.He then hold her chin up making her look up at him and then smilingly said

Manik:U knw wat I jst love wen u blush especially wen its bcz of me..and trust me 2day I have missed it more than anything as since morning all u did to me ws glare and frown bt nw seeing my favourite color returning back to my favourite place jst makes me feel so happy..

Nandini jst looked deep inside his eyes and found herself drowning in the immense pool of love which he held in them.Manik too without blinking his eyes stared back in her brown orbs and reducing the distance between their faces then inched to her lips and finally placed his rough ones on her soft delicate ones.Nandini too closing her eyes then quickly gave in and surrendered herself to him.He ws craving for this since morning and nw aftr finally having this moment he jst couldn't leave it without relishing it to the fullest.He then firmly holding her waist thn brought her more closer to his chest making her petite body almost stick to his hard ones and sucked her lips hungrily showing his crave for her while nandini too bringing her hands in his soft hairs and digging her nails in it then responded him with equal passion.He trailed his tongue over her lips asking for entrance to which she willingly parted her lips and let his tongue slid inside her mouth making her moan his name inside his mouth.His tasted each corner of her mouth while his hands explored her skin.Finally turning breathless they pulled apart while manik then calming himself then touching his forehead to hers then closing his eyes said huskily

Manik:Ur like a drug to me nandini..i jst cant get enough of u..so pls dnt ignore me ever again..punish me however u wnt bt pls always tlk to me..i can bear anything except ur ignorance...

Nandini too with her eyes still closed then snaking her arms around his neck then answered him with same love

Nandini:I knw even I cant live without u...ur voice is my favourite music so even I cant stay wihtout listening to it..bt I dnt knw wat got onto to me 2day tht I behaved tht crazy way bt I promise next time if I'll have to punish u na so I'll rather punch u bt I wont stop tlking to u..

She jst spoke her heart out blabbering watever she felt and her innocent answer made him chuckle.So he then grabbing her tightly in his arms happily exclaimed

Manik:Oh god nandini ur so cute..i jst love u so much my angel..hamesha..

Nandini too smilingly hugging him back replied:I love u too my monster...forever..

Okk so I dnt knw wat I have written coz I ws too busy with my studies bt I hope u guys enjoyed it.. And guys nw I have my exams which will directly end on 20th april so I can update aftr tht only..so till then pls be a lil patient... and ya this ws jst a filler chapter as I wntd to start my nandu's mission bt since I'll post next part aftr few weeks so I thought it might break the flow which wont be nice so ya thtsy I wrote this thing so if anyone didn't liked it then m sry bt I cant help it..so u'll have to wait for the next part to knw wats nandini's plan for reuniting this broken Malhotra family till then pls share ur views abt this part..thank u and love u all..

Edited by LoveAngelsimmy - 8 years ago
Vandyandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res
Finally unres...😊 πŸ˜‰

THKS FOR THE PM SIMMY

MY GOD ITNI COTISI NANDU AUR GUSSA KHALI JITNA BADA...πŸ˜†

Kitna girati padti hai humari Nandu .πŸ˜ƒ
⭐️
Yeh toh Manik hai Jo humesha usse bacha leya hai..πŸ˜‰

HEHEHE !!!! CABIR WAS SO STUNNED TO SEE THIS AVTAR OF NANDU.

😊 Aaj toh Nandu ko Cabir ke jokes bhi irritate kar rahete.πŸ˜†

Superb !!! πŸ‘ MUKTI JO IN DONO ANGRY LOVE BIRDS KO AAKELE JAM ROOM MAIN CHOD DIYA.
😊

HAYE !!! DONO JAKADTE HUYE BHI CUTE LAGTE HAI

WOWOWYYY !!! KISS HOGAYAAA.
AWWW !!!!!! DONO KO YEH CHAHEYE THA TO CALM THEM.
TO FEEL EACH OTHER THE KISS WAS SO NEEDED.

MANIK BEING VERY NAUGHTY, HAAN
MAKE LOVE N ALL , HAVE BABIES , AUR KYA KYA BOLA MANIK NE NANDU KO.
MAKING HER MORE N MORE BLUSH TO THE FULLEST.

SUPERB UPDATE
GOOD LUCK FOR UR EXAMS.
Edited by Vandyandy - 8 years ago
Sreeja_babu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res

Unressing...

Extremely sry dear 4 itna late unressing...
were badly stuck in wrk..Hope u understand...
Update ws as alwys really awesum..Lvd it so much...
Thnks so much dear 4 dpm...

Cuming 2 update, 2 day we got 2 c angry nandu...
So much emotions n feelings reflected in d updte dear...
for sum1 it s restlessness of soul nt being vid him...
N 4 othr embarasment n gussa on her overpossessive boyfriend...
Chahe jo bhi ho.., both vill end up in drowing in d most beautiful emotion "LOVE"
Har true luv stry aise hi hota he...Luvd d way u portrayed d update dear..
U prove it dat,har luv stry mein sirf happiness nhi hoga...
Har baar prtners bina bole ek dusre ke emotions samaj nhi sktha...
Kbhi kbhi voh bolna padtha he...Lyk d way nandu cudnt understnd initially abt manik's way of expressin d luv..She bcme angry on manik soon...

Manan meet was awesum dear...Nandu s runnin lyk rajadhani express..HahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Finally express got hitted on manik..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Nandu toh already tensed mein he...Uski voh choti si dimag mein already bhut kuch he..
Upar se manik s also scolding lyk anytrhing..HahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But his pov s also correct...He s vry much worried abt her...
Nandu shouted back ..In donon ka kuch nhi ho sktha...
Jhagthe hi rhthe he...Rohan ke naam sunthe hi ek aur emotion manik ko overpower kr diya..
Jealousy..HahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Nandu..Jhut bol rhi he toh aur kuch nhi bol skthi he kya??
Manik pickin up nandu...Evrythng went out frm hands..HahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nandu bcme more angry...HahahaDat nok jhok ws fabulous n worth watch...
Luvd it 2 core dear...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Penned it very well dear...

And reaching jamroom nandu surprised...Naive nandu on durga version...
OMG!!1😲😲😲Dt ws unblivble n hilarious...Kbhi bhi socha tha nandu ke aise roop dekhne ko milegi...U really surprised me dear...Cabir Nandu ke punch se sumhw escaped..
Phir shuru hogya manan ke never ending nok jhok...
Walking coconut tree n manik...Sach mein..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Dat ws outstanding...
Sirf nandu hi aise hi names invent kr skthi he...Unblivble dear..
Hahaha..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Mukthi outbursted..Lvd it so much...
Dat ws indeed needed in dat situation dear...Mukthi bhvd 2dy lyk little matured...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Finally manan alone vid their never ending fight..
Wow!! Lvd manik's way 2 manofy his grumy grlfrnd...Music..
suprb..So much intensity..He expressed his all emotions 2wrd her through d song...
Finally nandu realised her mistake of overreactin n 4gved him...πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Atlast manan patch up...Suprb..Lvd it...
Den manan in romantic mood...Suddenly dabang se titanic bn gya...
MAnan romantic talks as alwys fantastic..Manik teasing nandu...
Omg!Cnt blive yeh donon kuch der phle tom n jerry ke trah fight kr rha tha..
World war ke location suddenly changed 2 titanic...
Manan kiss ws pure bliss..Lvd it so much..Manan momnts as alwys rckd...
Suprb dear..U penned it well..Thnks so much dear 4 dis much long update..
Do continue dear..Waitin 4 nxt update..

Edited by Sreeja_babu - 8 years ago
chandanagimsy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Di this is Mazing... Love it... All the best for your exams... We will wait for next part... Take your time di
sadia_mohona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing...love their cute nokh-jhok...nandu was on full tigress mode...
thamannamanan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it

manik irritated bcaz nandini was late

nandini irritated as she was busy with mr malhothra n manik was messaging her continuously

thr cute fights

m ukti kabeer teasing

wow updte

best wishe s for ur exm

Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally like finally u updated. . U know I missed this story like he'll. . I was so gussa on u that why are u not updating but knowing any ur exams all my gussa flew away...
All the best for ur exams. .. u will surely rock it.. 😊
But after ur exams u will update frequently without making us wait for long.. till then I will miss u.. 😭
Now coming on the update . Manik loves her so much that if she is not present for 3 hrs or late for 2 hrs he went all mad. ..
Haha their fight was too cute...
Song was sure. Loved it.
Really excited for next
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly