Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Naaz695

u dint feel chemistry between them ? πŸ˜† OK that's ur petspective...but don't want Adi to turn negative yar...& he shouldn't use riya like that...lekin in a way it is good only coz if Adi doesn't ditch her then she won't come to jogi...πŸ˜† & wat do u think.abt jassi & Adi ?? Will he fall for her ?

Pehle toh CVs ne dikhaya tha ki Adi has already fallen for Jassi. But CVs are not showing much interaction between them. And he is fully focussig on planning/plotting. So I guess ya toh CVs have some other plans ya fir they'll show that Adi realises his love for Jassi while jalofying Ria to mess up her game.
But I hope CVs have some other plans. (Jassi - RahulπŸ˜†, or Lizzele was saying Jassi- Dhruv, actually compared to aajkal ka Adi, Dhruv is also fine. The CVs are kind of on the way to mess up Adi's character)
Lets see.
Anyway, woh kuch bhi ho, I just want Jogi- Ria 's track to start.πŸ‘β­οΈ Like I have been shipping them from the first episode. So yeah, totally waiting Jogi- Ria to start having feelings for each other, realisation, etc track to start.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†β­οΈ
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Pehle toh CVs ne dikhaya tha ki Adi has already fallen for Jassi. But CVs are not showing much interaction between them. And he is fully focussig on planning/plotting. So I guess ya toh CVs have some other plans ya fir they'll show that Adi realises his love for Jassi while jalofying Ria to mess up her game.
But I hope CVs have some other plans. (Jassi - RahulπŸ˜†, or Lizzele was saying Jassi- Dhruv, actually compared to aajkal ka Adi, Dhruv is also fine. The CVs are kind of on the way to mess up Adi's character)
Lets see.
Anyway, woh kuch bhi ho, I just want Jogi- Ria 's track to start.πŸ‘β­οΈ Like I have been shipping them from the first episode. So yeah, totally waiting Jogi- Ria to start having feelings for each other, realisation, etc track to start.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†β­οΈ

Exactly...even I'm feeling the same yar😲...they shouldn't spoil his character to that extent that's beyond repair...abhi ke liye he is got very negative...ab yahan rukjaana chahiye I'm very scared wat is he gonna do to riya in today's episode ??
I hope he doesn't doesnt cross his limits as he was discussing wid ankita to get her to him alone...iss ke dimag mein chal kya raha hai ?πŸ€” if he turns completely negative then even I may start hating him then...πŸ˜† & I'm hoping all this negativity is only in the SOTY trackπŸ˜”...uske baad he should be back to how he was from the start he was very caring atleast towards jassi he was...that's wat I've observed in all these episodes😳...he has always helped her except this SOTY competition infact when she lost in the swimming pool task... her made a sad face I noticed πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
He dint wanted to hurt her...but in process of making riya loose he is hurting jassi unintentionally coz of that ankita...😑 I just hate that character 🀒 but I'm scared kahin CVS ne mind change kardiya toh Adi - jassi milpayenge ya nahi ? 😭
Edited by Naaz695 - 8 years ago
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Guys we should try & get more members here invite all ur freinds from other forums...if they're interested even I'll do that to make this for um active...😳 this forum is too dull...only 3 or 4 members r active...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Naaz695 - 8 years ago
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can someone do the favour of putting up guys's Pic plz. the one who is here for jassi
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

can someone do the favour of putting up guys's Pic plz. the one who is here for jassi

I seriously wanted to do that along with the post. But I don't know how to post pics in IF posts.😭
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaz695

Guys we should try & get more members here invite all ur freinds from other forums...if they're interested even I'll do that to make this for um active...😳 this forum is too dull...only 3 or 4 members r active...πŸ˜ƒ

Yes. Parvarrish is the only serial I watch. So it would have been really cool if we had a really active forums. In the earliest weeks, we had good participation and decent strength. But abhi many of them are not active. But this show is interesting now, and has a lot of scope for discussions, FFs, etc.πŸ˜ƒ