Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Naaz695

hahaa yes I changed my dp...😳 yeah right I was an about supporter but unfortunately he got evicted in 2nd week itself...πŸ˜†

Khair...coming to the show yeah agree wid u Adi is turning negative now in the initial episodes he wasn't that negative...πŸ˜• but now he has turned little grey I would say...but riya is after him so may be he'll use her...& as one of the member is saying here he might use jassi to make her feel jealous but in all thia he would fall for jassi...πŸ˜† that's possible & the guy ur talking abt is just for the current track but Adi is permanent character so it's obvious that jassi - Adi is the end game...πŸ˜ƒ

Yup maybe you are right. Fir shayad Adi will use Jassi to make Ria jealous- and then there will be some interaction between Rahul and Jassi- in which Adi will get jealous infact, and he'll realize that he has fallen for her.πŸ˜›
But hope karne mein mein jaa raha haiπŸ˜† I just hope that Jassi ends up with Rahul- he is so cuteπŸ˜³πŸ˜† *Fingers crossed*
97% it would be Adi-Jassi and has more scope.
But I just hope the other 3% of Rahul-Jassi becoming a couple , comes true- for selfish reasons( I find this new guy reallly cute, and I don't like Adi. So yeah- selfish reasons.)πŸ˜†πŸ˜³.
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Yup maybe you are right. Fir shayad Adi will use Jassi to make Ria jealous- and then there will be some interaction between Rahul and Jassi- in which Adi will get jealous infact, and he'll realize that he has fallen for her.πŸ˜›
But hope karne mein mein jaa raha haiπŸ˜† I just hope that Jassi ends up with Rahul- he is so cuteπŸ˜³πŸ˜† *Fingers crossed*
97% it would be Adi-Jassi and has more scope.
But I just hope the other 3% of Rahul-Jassi becoming a couple , comes true- for selfish reasons( I find this new guy reallly cute, and I don't like Adi. So yeah- selfish reasons.)πŸ˜†πŸ˜³.

yes...there can be friendship between rahul & jassi which adi might think of something else...πŸ˜† if rahul is playing cupid in a way to get Adi & jassi together...😳 then I don't mind him wid jassi but just for making Adi jealous nothing else...πŸ˜‰ but yar nowadays they hardly show any Adi - jassi scenes so I'm a little scared abt it...will they end up together or not ?? & I want riya with jogi...πŸ˜ƒ
NAUCholic thumbnail

u shouldve understood it in the first episode itself when aditya bumped in to jassi😳...typical hero , heroine ki tarah they met & dont forget the romantic tune in the BG...πŸ˜† do u need any more hits ?? then he saved her from being bullied in the party...lifted her in his arms & dropped her after the accident...& he is always after jassi only...when she was out of SOTY competition he went to her & asked her why she quit...all thses are hints that she is gonna end up wid him...πŸ˜› & my favt scene is when he tried & motivated her to participate in the electution competition... That was very sweet...πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Yup even I though It would be Adi- Jassi, because the CVs made Adi- Jassi's meeting and all in the typical way. Andhar hi andhar hope tha ki it shouldn't happen because merko zyada chemistry nahi laga between them.
But yes- Adi was a positive and supportive character in the beginning.
But abhi after joining Ankita- thoda doubts aaya- as he is slowly turning creepy and negative. And aajkal toh scenes are also not there. Like on winning the first stage of qualifier round, there was a Jogi-Ria hug(which was GOLDπŸ˜†πŸ˜³) but nothing much was there between Jassi - Adi. And aajkal interaction between them is also very less. But yeah- as S.K said- maybe he'll fall for Jassi totally, in this process.πŸ˜›

But Jogi- Ria man 😳 They don't even have proper feelings for each other, but their chemistry is so evident. And they look so effin cute.😳 Jogi- Ria reminds me of Ron- Hermione in Harry Potter series, well kind of- as Romione has no comparisonπŸ˜› I am eagery waiting for their realisation or whatever track to start. Nikki and Suri are definately gonna love this.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
Scrumptious thumbnail

Yup even I though It would be Adi- Jassi, because the CVs made Adi- Jassi's meeting and all in the typical way. Andhar hi andhar hope tha ki it shouldn't happen because merko zyada chemistry nahi laga between them.
But yes- Adi was a positive and supportive character in the beginning.
But abhi after joining Ankita- thoda doubts aaya- as he is slowly turning creepy and negative. But yeah- as S.K said- maybe he'll fall for Jassi totally, in this process.πŸ˜›

But Jogi- Ria man 😳 They don't even have proper feelings for each other, but their chemistry is so evident. And they look so effin cute.😳 Jogi- Ria reminds me of Ron- Hermione in Harry Potter series, well kind of- as Romione has no comparisonπŸ˜› I am eagery waiting for their realisation or whatever track to start. Nikki and Suri are definately gonna love this.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

yes I'm praying in this process he falls for jassi...πŸ˜› wat u dint feel chemistry between them πŸ˜† OK that's ur perspective...but I just loved their scenes.😳..& they definitely have spark...still can't forget that dance in the partyπŸ˜†...the way he was looking at her... riya was standing in front of him...but his eyes were looking for jassi.πŸ˜‰..then he went to her & they danced that was just adorable...I hope he doesn't turn completely negative
NAUCholic thumbnail

[yes I'm praying in this process he falls for jassi...πŸ˜› wat u dint feel chemistry between them πŸ˜† OK that's ur perspective...but I just loved their scenes.😳..& they definitely have spark...still can't forget that dance in the partyπŸ˜†...the way he was looking at her... riya was standing in front of him...but his eyes were looking for jassi.πŸ˜‰..then he went to her & they danced that was just adorable...I hope he doesn't turn completely negative

I don't know the reason- but pata nahi, I never felt much chemistry. Maybe I'm blinded by love for Jogi- Ria and I love them together so much that maybe I am unknowingly comparing Adi- Jassi ka chemistry to Jogi- Ria. I don't know the exact reason.πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
But yeah, on seeing today's guy, I found some chemistry between him and Jassi. And I found him too cute- So maybe I'm just being partial- because Adi bhi aajkal is busy with planning and plotting.πŸ˜†
Whether Adi- Jassi ends up together or not, I don't want Aditya to turn to a complete negative out-and-out villian, because ek Ankita kaafi hai. Can't tolerate one more complete negative character.
Scrumptious thumbnail

I don't know the reason- but pata nahi, I never felt much chemistry. Maybe I'm blinded by love for Jogi- Ria and I love them together so much that maybe I am unknowingly comparing Adi- Jassi ka chemistry to Jogi- Ria. I don't know the exact reason.πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
But yeah, on seeing today's guy, I found some chemistry between him and Jassi. And I found him too cute- So maybe I'm just being partial- because Adi bhi aajkal is busy with planning and plotting.πŸ˜†
Whether Adi- Jassi ends up together or not, I don't want Aditya to turn to a complete negative out-and-out villian, because ek Ankita kaafi hai. Can't tolerate one more complete negative character.

u dint feel chemistry between them ? πŸ˜† OK that's ur petspective...but don't want Adi to turn negative yar...& he shouldn't use riya like that...lekin in a way it is good only coz if Adi doesn't ditch her then she won't come to jogi...πŸ˜† & wat do u think.abt jassi & Adi ?? Will he fall for her ?
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Everybody have their but in my opinion no offence guys
I don't want jassi paired with aditya or Rahul because they both are so called popular boys this popular boy and bechari girl has been repeated several shows .
I want jassi to be paired with a normal guy like dhruv pandey or nishant khanna. At least it will be something New to see plus she will look good with nishant and dhruv .
I want jogi and riya together
Ankita and aditya together
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ is Dhruv the one ria sent her photos in error?? if yes, then deep down he is a nice fellow. not at all like adi and rahul. rahul came across he is gods gift to girls. (got to say I liked his dialogue to ankita πŸ˜†)
ankita's side kick needs to be paired with someone?? any suggestions
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

^^^ is Dhruv the one ria sent her photos in error?? if yes, then deep down he is a nice fellow. not at all like adi and rahul. rahul came across he is gods gift to girls. (got to say I liked his dialogue to ankita πŸ˜†)

ankita's side kick needs to be paired with someone?? any suggestions

Yes dhruv is the one who deleted the pics πŸ˜‰
But to think of it I think nishant -jassi😳 will be well suited because the type of family ther 're both from are almost same think of it yes there is difference between kulwinder and Mr khaana are only 50 percent but rest 50 percent matches .πŸ˜‰
Plus not all dads😊 are like raj gupta my dad is strict too
So in my opinion cvs should pair
Ankita - aditya🀒 they deserve each other 🀣
Joggi - Ria it's cute 😳
Dolly - Rajesh😳
Meenu Ankita sidekick with Johnny Sharma lol 😳
Jassi - Nishant Khanna 😳because she will be adored by his family πŸ˜ƒ
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

[

Yes dhruv is the one who deleted the pics πŸ˜‰
But to think of it I think nishant -jassi😳 will be well suited because the type of family ther 're both from are almost same think of it yes there is difference between kulwinder and Mr khaana are only 50 percent but rest 50 percent matches .πŸ˜‰
Plus not all dads😊 are like raj gupta my dad is strict too
So in my opinion cvs should pair
Ankita - aditya🀒 they deserve each other 🀣
Joggi - Ria it's cute 😳
Dolly - Rajesh😳
Meenu Ankita sidekick with Johnny Sharma lol 😳
Jassi - Nishant Khanna 😳because she will be adored by his family πŸ˜ƒ

Yeh Rajesh aur Johnny etc kon hai?πŸ˜†πŸ˜› What is the name of Jogi's guy friend?
And haan. I don't mind Jassi and Dhruv. Though I totallly ship Jassi and Rahul.πŸ˜† Nishant ka I don't think abhi zyada role hoga uska. And just like how Jassi is - "mamma ji mamma ji" , vaise Nishant is "pappa ji pappa ji" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeh dono mil jaye toh pata nahi kya hoga.πŸ˜† But haan funny hoga. And anyway, Jassi - Nishant will be better than Adi-Jassi. Matlab I didn't like Adi much from the start, and abhi toh bilkul bhi nahi pasand. But as Naaz and S.K said, maybe the CVs are planning Jassi-Adi as the end game.
But I hope it is Jassi- Rahul.(because I find him too cute- selfish reasonsπŸ˜›πŸ˜†) And yesterday's fall-holding and eyelock- I guess kuch toh khichdi pakk raha hai CVs ke dimaag mein.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Btw yeaaah! Totally agree with the other 2 jodisπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Jogi - Ria ❀️😳⭐️(I have been shipping them literally from the first episode)
Ankita - AdityaπŸ€£πŸ€’πŸ˜†
Baaki Dolly and Meenu ke liya I don't know who Rajesh and Johnny are. So pata nahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Btw even Mayank is good- He is that guy from Jassi and Adi's team who did the Cycle round I guess, because when Jassi was cheering Jogi there, Adi scolded her and told her to cheer for Mayank, as he was their teammate. Looks like Mayank is also a decent guy. Can pair up with Dolly I guess. Dolly ke saat Jogi ke guy friend bhi chalega.πŸ˜†
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago