NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So he is finally here. The new guy opposite Jassi. I am SOOO happy they didn't pair up Jassi- Adi.
In today's epi, we had the top 5 from other schools. And one among them- the guy in maroon shirt. Jassi was about to fall and he held her, and eyelock. Which means he is about to be paired up with Jassi. His name is Rahul Mehta(or Mehra, not sureπŸ˜›πŸ˜†). And Ankita has already fallen for him. LiterallyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And damn 😳 He is SO cuteπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ Way better than the creepy Adi for sure. Hoping he ends up with Jassi.πŸ˜†
Now hoping for Jogi- Ria to be officially togetherβ€οΈπŸ˜†
And Ankita-Adi can pair up for infinityπŸ˜† They'll be the perfect hot evil couple.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edit - Damn. Precap. I definately want a bro like Jogi. Jogi rocks man⭐️ Anuj Pandit Sharma, tussi great ho, tussi acting bhi great ho.πŸ‘β­οΈ
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Finally found someone in this forum...πŸ˜† This forum is so dull πŸ˜• don't know why ?? Chalo finally kisine kuch toh post kiya 😳 & did u recognize me ? We met in BB forum remember ?? Anyways So u like jogi & riya pair even I like jogi & riyaπŸ˜›...I like jogi & his funny antics , he is hilarious 🀣
Actually I dint watch this season from the beginning I started watching it yesterday only then I watched all the old epis on YouTube πŸ˜›
I'm really liking Adi & jassi infact I'm watching the show for them only...πŸ˜‰ U don't want Adi to be paired wid jassi...but why ?? πŸ˜† I find him cute...& I don't think the guy ur talking abt will be paired opposite jassi coz the way jassi met adi & they always bump in to each other coincidentally if u have noticed...So its very evident that jassi will end up wid adi...πŸ˜ƒ I think this is gonna be a love triangle between Adi , jassi & riya...😳
Edited by Naaz695 - 8 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ in love triangle, if it does happen then I think to start off with adi will use jassi to make ria jealous.
whenever show ends , jassi will land up with rich guy anyway πŸ˜†
ria and jogi - their mothers will be the most happiest πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
the guy in maroon shirt looks a kid when standing next to ankita πŸ˜†
like maa beta 🀣
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaz695

Finally found someone in this forum...πŸ˜† This forum is so dull πŸ˜• don't know why ?? Chalo finally kisine kuch toh post kiya 😳 & did u recognize me ? We met in BB forum remember ?? Anyways So u like jogi & riya pair even I like jogi & riyaπŸ˜›...I like jogi & his funny antics , he is hilarious 🀣

Actually I dint watch this season from the beginning I started watching it yesterday only then I watched all the old epis on YouTube πŸ˜›
I'm really liking Adi & jassi infact I'm watching the show for them only...πŸ˜‰ U don't want Adi to be paired wid jassi...but why ?? πŸ˜† I find him cute...& I don't think the guy ur talking abt will be paired opposite jassi coz the way jassi met adi & they always bump in to each other coincidentally if u have noticed...So its very evident that jassi will end up wid adi...πŸ˜ƒ I think this is gonna be a love triangle between Adi , jassi & riya...😳

HelloooπŸ˜ƒ I remember you bey. But you have changed your profile pic na? Pehle it was Ganna😳 In BB9 we used to be in contact till Ankit was in the house😊 We both used to supprt Ankit initially. I remember that well.
And yeah, do visit this forum. I, lizzele, roshaann and some other members are somewhat active.
And Jogiii 😳 I love him totallly yaar :") I hope Jogi- Ria end up together😳
Adi ka, I was neutral in the beginning, though I didn't like him with either girls- like I was rooting for Jogi- Ria literally from the first episode.πŸ˜†πŸ˜› Even I noticed the coincidences between Jassi - Adi, and in a way, I found that Jassi-Adi is still bearable, because I didn't want Adi to disrupt/ disturb Jogi- Ria in any mannerπŸ˜†
But now since Adi has joined Ankita and started planning and plotting against Ria and Jassi(Okay he is not planning against Jassi, but Ankita ke saat milna, matlab indirectly means the same). So I am not liking him at all- Like if he is so talented, he should focus on his game and trust himself, rather than mess up others' game.
So shipping Ankita- Adi as the evil and planning/plotting coupleπŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

And for Jassi, I totally loved aaj wala guy. Rahul Mehra/Mehta.😳 He is so cute. And Jassi about to fall- and Rahul holding her and their eyelock- I guess something's cooking in the minds of the CVsπŸ˜³πŸ˜† Anyways, he is so cute :')πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜› I'm being selfish here, so I totally want Rahul- Jassi to end up together.πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Scrumptious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

^^^ in love triangle, if it does happen then I think to start off with adi will use jassi to make ria jealous.

whenever show ends , jassi will land up with rich guy anyway πŸ˜†
ria and jogi - their mothers will be the most happiest πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

yeah that's possible...& I don't think adi will end up wid ankita πŸ˜• it sounds so weird πŸ˜† Hahaa aur Adi toh aate hi Sabse pehle jassi se takraya & they shared an eyelock infact this always happens wid them...😳 toh zahir si baat hai they r gonna be a couple most probably..but I don't want Adi to turn completely negative coz he isn't a negative character he was very sweet to jassi in the initial episodes where he dropped her home after the accident.😳..saved her from being bullied in the party & consoled her before the electution completion so he isn't a negative character yeah we can call him grey...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Naaz695 - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

the guy in maroon shirt looks a kid when standing next to ankita πŸ˜†

like maa beta 🀣

Yeah- he is Rahul Mehta/MehraπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
And yes. Agree🀣 Maa Beta hi lag rahe te Ankita ke saameπŸ˜†And guess what xD Ankita has already fallen for him.
Another reason why probably Ankita with be against Jassi.πŸ˜† This guy will give bhav and will be interested in Jassi(Hopefully, because I don't want Adi to end up with Jassi or Ria. Adi ke liye Ankita hi perfect haiπŸ˜†πŸ€£,) and then Ankita ki jalegi xDπŸ˜†πŸ€’πŸ˜›
Scrumptious thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

HelloooπŸ˜ƒ I remember you bey. But you have changed your profile pic na? Pehle it was Ganna😳 In BB9 we used to be in contact till Ankit was in the house😊 We both used to supprt Ankit initially. I remember that well.
And yeah, do visit this forum. I, lizzele, roshaann and some other members are somewhat active.
And Jogiii 😳 I love him totallly yaar :") I hope Jogi- Ria end up together😳
Adi ka, I was neutral in the beginning, though I didn't like him with either girls- like I was rooting for Jogi- Ria literally from the first episode.πŸ˜†πŸ˜› Even I noticed the coincidences between Jassi - Adi, and in a way, I found that Jassi-Adi is still bearable, because I didn't want Adi to disrupt/ disturb Jogi- Ria in any mannerπŸ˜†
But now since Adi has joined Ankita and started planning and plotting against Ria and Jassi(Okay he is not planning against Jassi, but Ankita ke saat milna, matlab indirectly means the same). So I am not liking him at all- Like if he is so talented, he should focus on his game and trust himself, rather than mess up others' game.
So shipping Ankita- Adi as the evil and planning/plotting coupleπŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

And for Jassi, I totally loved aaj wala guy. Rahul Mehra/Mehta.😳 He is so cute. And Jassi about to fall- and Rahul holding her and their eyelock- I guess something's cooking in the minds of the CVsπŸ˜³πŸ˜† Anyways, he is so cute :')πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜› I'm being selfish here, so I totally want Rahul- Jassi to end up together.πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

hahaa yes I changed my dp...😳 yeah right I was an about supporter but unfortunately he got evicted in 2nd week itself...πŸ˜†
Khair...coming to the show yeah agree wid u Adi is turning negative now in the initial episodes he wasn't that negative...πŸ˜• but now he has turned little grey I would say...but riya is after him so may be he'll use her...& as one of the member is saying here he might use jassi to make her feel jealous but in all thia he would fall for jassi...πŸ˜† that's possible & the guy ur talking abt is just for the current track but Adi is permanent character so it's obvious that jassi - Adi is the end game...πŸ˜ƒ
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaz695

yeah that's possible...& I don't think adi will end up wid ankita πŸ˜• it sounds so weird πŸ˜† Hahaa aur Adi toh aate hi Sabse pehle jassi se takraya & they shared an eyelock infact this always happens wid them...😳 toh zahir si baat hai they r gonna be a couple most probably..but I don't want Adi to turn completely negative coz he isn't a negative character he was very sweet to jassi in the initial episodes where he dropped her home after the accident.😳..saved her from being bullied in the party & consoled her before the electution completion so he isn't a negative character yeah we can call him grey...πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah ultimately even I don't think Adi will end up with Ankita.
It is just that- It will be really funny if they'll get together- like the evil coupleπŸ˜†πŸ˜³. Even I hope Adi doesn't turn completely villian- because Ankita ko hi tolerate karne mein mushkil ho raha hai viewers ko- can't tolerate one more complete out-and-out negative character.πŸ˜†
Btw I feel Ankita suits Adi the most- matlab chemistry wiseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know it sounds dumb- but I don't know why, but I somehow will like it if Ankita- Aditya pair up together.πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Scrumptious thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Yeah ultimately even I don't think Adi will end up with Ankita.
It is just that- It will be really funny if they'll get together- like the evil coupleπŸ˜†πŸ˜³. Even I hope Adi doesn't turn completely villian- because Ankita ko hi tolerate karne mein mushkil ho raha hai viewers ko- can't tolerate one more complete out-and-out negative character.πŸ˜†
Btw I feel Ankita suits Adi the most- matlab chemistry wiseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know it sounds dumb- but I don't know why, but I somehow will like it if Ankita- Aditya pair up together.πŸ€£πŸ˜†

u shouldve understood it in the first episode itself when aditya bumped in to jassi😳...typical hero , heroine ki tarah they met & dont forget the romantic tune in the BG...πŸ˜† do u need any more hits ?? then he saved her from being bullied in the party...lifted her in his arms & dropped her after the accident...& he is always after jassi only...when she was out of SOTY competition he went to her & asked her why she quit...all thses are hints that she is gonna end up wid him...πŸ˜› & my favt scene is when he tried & motivated her to participate in the electution competition... That was very sweet...πŸ˜³πŸ˜›