Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zesty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
--
Tellychakkar.com @tellychakkar

Which Old' youth show would you want to see with a new cast: Remix or MJHT or DMG? #Tellychakkar

Zeffy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A Reception party seems like fun. 😃
The CC fulfills it's purpose - Loads of Sanaya pics. 😳

N - I hope you get a chance to see RR. It is very unique. 😊
Edited by zeffy2k2 - 8 years ago
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Just caught up the pic on the show thread and commented there too. Monaya make a gorgeous couple together. 😳 Sanaya is looking beatific and radiant post the wedding n Mohit is sure looking handsome in all the pics that i have seen of his since the wedding news was out. 😛 They both look relaxed n tanned and I am glad they had a good time to unwind after the hectic destination wedding.
TFS shivi.
-Zesty- thumbnail
--Leonardo

Word Count: 1

-Zesty- thumbnail
I saw his speech ... and his last line was self explanatory ... Taking things for granted is very much human thing ...

BUT the one who achieves things after loads of struggle and working their ass off, for them , that hard work means more than the things they get when their hard work is appreciated ...

He talked more about his movie, his work, how proud he is for doing and giving a movie like the revenant than the award he was holding in his hand ... THIS attitude takes you places!

And I am happy that Sanaya carries the same attitude .. She is proud of the work she has done ...never hesitates from working hard ... never takes her popularity for granted ... Gives her 100% in whatever she takes!

-Zesty- thumbnail
This ...❤️

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Word Count: 0

Puma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zesty-

I saw his speech ... and his last line was self explanatory ... Taking things for granted is very much human thing ...

BUT the one who achieves things after loads of struggle and working their ass off, for them , that hard work means more than the things they get when their hard work is appreciated ...

He talked more about his movie, his work, how proud he is for doing and giving a movie like the revenant than the award he was holding in his hand ... THIS attitude takes you places!

And I am happy that Sanaya carries the same attitude .. She is proud of the work she has done ...never hesitates from working hard ... never takes her popularity for granted ... Gives her 100% in whatever she takes!

So true! I loved his speech!

People who get success without any struggle does not give any importance to the work which gave them success. They have this attitude every thing is very easy.

I just love Sanaya's attitude, she is very hard working and is always trying to improve. I am rooting for her to get her best role, which willnot only give her creative satisfaction but also give her the awards she deserves.
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Mohit-Sanaya to throw wedding reception party in Mumbai

Actors Mohit and Sanaya who got married in Goa last month are soon going to throw a lavish reception for their friends in Mumbai.

Both got married in Goa in presence of their family and very close friends from industry. They could not invite too many guests as it was a destination wedding.

So for those who were not invited for their Goa wedding Mohit and Sanaya have decided to throw a reception party in Mumbai.

As per a source "Mohit was heard talking about his reception to one of his co-actors of his show Sarojini. He was discussing this on his set.

They are from TV industry so it's important for them to invite people they work with. Right now Mohit is busy shooting for his show but in March they will throw a party and will invite their Television fraternity."

Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Oh shivi thanks so much for posting the pics ..i have loved Leo and especially as Jack Dawson. I was so heartbroken when he hadn't won the Academy Award but i am so happy to see him get his due now 👏👍🏼
His speech ws fab n he looked sexy n classy ' swoons' 🥳 and the way kate supported him ws so cute 😳