Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
bin bhulaye mehmaan😳
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Guinea

Plus one .

That's exactly what will happen , I have no doubts abt that πŸ˜† and all I can say is good riddance πŸ˜†

Oops my bad, I forgot that we are 'living in denial' πŸ˜›U guys are right, hit shows n hit pairs need to be supported, so what if they are yet to prove themselves n have milestones to achieve before they taste 'real success' . And when it comes to sanaya obviously there are 'versions ' of truth πŸ˜†
And sanaya hasnt really had 'good' shows post IPKKND. Infact she was perfect as Khushi but neither her shows nor her pairs with her co-stars have been a hit post IPK. 🀣 So what if her shows have got recognition at international level and have been a huge success globally. So what if she was treated ROYALLY to promote her show in EgyptπŸ˜ƒ. So what if anything about her makes headlines. So what if her wedding has been in the news for weeks and is still hogging the limelight and MBC is literally promoting JDJ cos of herπŸ‘ but yep she has a long way to go n cant 'fit the bill' for certain characters that are being penned down.πŸ₯Ί So yeah she aint worthy of support cos she is quite unpopular even though given the LIMITED scope of Indian TV she is by far the only STAR in recent times to have won accolades from people of different races who dont even understand hindi and yet seem to love sanaya like their own ❀️.
But what to do, the heart wants what it wants and so i am willing to extend my support whole-heartedly to this lass cos for me she defines stardom like no one does πŸ˜› In terms of popularity, versatility and persona she has 'outshined' one n all. I rest my case. Enough said 😎
Edited by Fe-en-Dios - 8 years ago
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya looked the most beautiful as Paro...
Her wardrobe was so beautiful

cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
MBC,bhai, change your name from MBC BW to MBC Sanaya 😎
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haha, N! Love your sarcasm.
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Perfect post N ;) Shouled be pinned on page 1 :P
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios

Oops my bad, I forgot that we are 'living in denial' πŸ˜›U guys are right, hit shows n hit pairs need to be supported, so what if they are yet to prove themselves n have milestones to achieve before they taste 'real success' . And when it comes to sanaya obviously there are 'versions ' of truth πŸ˜†
And sanaya hasnt really had 'good' shows post IPKKND. Infact she was perfect as Khushi but neither her shows nor her pairs with her co-stars have been a hit post IPK. 🀣 So what if her shows have got recognition at international level and have been a huge success globally. So what if she was treated ROYALLY to promote her show in EgyptπŸ˜ƒ. So what if anything about her makes headlines. So what if her wedding has been in the news for weeks and is still hogging the limelight and MBC is literally promoting JDJ cos of herπŸ‘ but yep she has a long way to go n cant 'fit the bill' for certain characters that are being penned down.πŸ₯Ί So yeah she aint worthy of support cos she is quite unpopular even though given the LIMITED scope of Indian TV she is by far the only STAR in recent times to have won accolades from people of different races who dont even understand hindi and yet seem to love sanaya like their own ❀️.
But what to do, the heart wants what it wants and so i am willing to extend my support whole-heartedly to this lass cos for me she defines stardom like no one does πŸ˜› In terms of popularity, versatility and persona she has 'outshined' one n all. I rest my case. Enough said 😎

πŸ‘

Word Count: 1

Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ani, Sophia and Mini thank you, just stated my heartfelt thoughts πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Loving this CCπŸ˜‰πŸ˜› ... Hope to be a helpful, positive n optimistic contributor πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž
-Zesty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Word Count: 0

-Zesty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Mohit-Sanaya to throw wedding reception party in Mumbai

by Newsroom Staff 5 hours ago

Mumbai, Feb 28: Actors Mohit and Sanaya who got married in Goa last month are soon going to throw a lavish reception for their friends in Mumbai.

Both got married in Goa in presence of their family and very close friends from industry. They could not invite too many guests as it was a destination wedding.

So for those who were not invited for their Goa wedding Mohit and Sanaya have decided to throw a reception party in Mumbai.

As per a source "Mohit was heard talking about his reception to one of his co-actors of his show Sarojini. He was discussing this on his set.

They are from TV industry so it's important for them to invite people they work with. Right now Mohit is busy shooting for his show but in March they will throw a party and will invite their Television fraternity."

Article by NewsroomPost.Com
http://www.newsroompost.com/283152/mohit-sanaya-throw-wedding-reception-party-mumbai/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter