Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Puma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Really happy Sanaya did not take up a show which did not convince her(if the news was true).

Don't really care much who her next costar either, as long as he does a decent job.
Only want her character and TRP to hit the bull's-eye.
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Puma18

Really happy Sanaya did not take up a show which did not convince her(if the news was true).

Don't really care much who her next costar either, as long as he does a decent job.
Only want her character and TRP to hit the bull's-eye.

Word.

Infact I dont really understand the 'obsession' of seeing the same pair again n again, its 'monotonous ' to say the least.

I mean imagine if Brad Pitt n Angelina, Julia Roberts and Hugh Grants, Drew Barrymore n Adam Sandler or Harrison Ford n Michelle Pfiefer or even the much loved telly couple David D n Gillian A, were to act in ALL the movies/ shows together all the time, people would have sulked seeing them together every time they made a presence together 😲

Seeing actors with different co stars n in different roles is really exciting 😛 atleast for me. 😉

Sure the evergreen pairs can work with each other like that indian Bollywood pair- SRK n kajol too but if it happens once in a while it keeps the enthusiasm intact.

BTW wht do i call u?
Edited by Fe-en-Dios - 8 years ago
Puma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios

Word.

Infact I dont really understand the 'obsession' of seeing the same pair again n again, its 'monotonous ' to say the least.

I mean imagine if Brad Pitt n Angelina, Julia Roberts and Hugh Grants, Drew Barrymore n Adam Sandler or ever harrison Ford n Michelle Pfiefer were to act in ALL the movies together all the time, people would have sulked seeing them together every time they made a presence together 😲
Seeing actors with different co stars n in different roles is really exciting 😛 atleast for me. 😉

Sure the evergreen pairs can work with each other like that indian Bollywood pair- SRK n kajol too but if it happens once in a while its keeps the enthusiasm intact.

BTW wht do i call u?

So true! But I feel this obsession with Sanaya and her old costar is only because he has not done any thing significant. And they may have liked the character Khushi but doen't really care for Sanaya. And 80% of this jodi fans will ditch "SARUN" and join the next hit jodi of the ML.

Puma is fine 😊
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Puma18

So true! But I feel this obsession with Sanaya and her old costar is only because he has not done any thing significant. And they may have liked the character Khushi but doen't really care for Sanaya. And 80% of this jodi fans will ditch "SARUN" and join the next hit jodi of the ML.

Puma is fine 😊

Nice to meet u Puma.
@bold and that favor is never extended to sanaya n her co-stars is it? 😕
And what can i say, IF never ceases to amaze me. Its as biased as it can get.

Anyway u have a great weekend n i will c u arnd 😊
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Our Sanka Devi
Zeffy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi everyone,

What a wonderful way to start the weekend,

Shivi thanks for inviting me.

Thanks for sharing this Jyothi, the artist is truly talented.

Edited by zeffy2k2 - 8 years ago
Zeffy thumbnail
Anisha - Did you catch Left Right Left when it aired on TV or later? You know quite a lot about the show, hence the curious question.

Mini - Nice to see you here.

Abhinaya - All the best for the interview. "Hey Devi Maiya, Raksha karna" bolke jaayiega.
Zeffy thumbnail
Cr - To the creator, uploader

Both the Karan's would look good on screen with her. Watching a fresh pairing is exciting. 😳
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zeffy2k2

Anisha - Did you catch Left Right Left when it aired on TV or later? You know quite a lot about the show, hence the curious question.

Mini - Nice to see you here.

Abhinaya - All the best for the interview. "Hey Devi Maiya, Raksha karna" bolke jaayiega.

Zeffy, I have been catching episodes on YT in the last month.
Zeffy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha.

Zeffy, I have been catching episodes on YT in the last month.

That is nice to know. Are all the episodes available? 😊

Hope you aren't tired with the continuous viewing 😆