Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Zesty-

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1ryq0RpSPE[/YOUTUBE]

😆

Word Count: 0

Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Logging in after days and u guys are having fun without me arnd 😭😭😭 I so wish to be here more but sigh life is brutal. Nevertheless glad to peep in and catch up. 🤗

I am over the moon that news of her comeback is doing the rounds and with the news there is enough of 'speculation' that we get to see and read. Sour grapes anyone ??? 😆😆😆

Anyway, I think Sanaya will be reading enough scripts and we will have enough rumors and unconfirmed news coming our way before we get a final confirmation and I m gonna be taking everything with a pinch of salt.

I can bet that sanaya will make the 'perfect ' choice for her comeback with a good role, script and actor. 😳
As for the 'undue' attention Sanaya gets, i guess its the case of 'u can love her, hate her but cant ignore her' 😉😛 ideally she is 'too big' a name to not create ripples in a still pond and so i am not surprised with the 'stuff ' i am reading. If i havent read that it would have been a bit 'out of place' 😆😆😆 Also, she is 'ruling the roost' now and it makes sense for her to do prime time TV now. The other mediums can be explored later on. 😳

Just waiting her comeback now.
Edited by Fe-en-Dios - 8 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Now that news on Sanaya has started trickling in, will need this place more n more. What with everyone "loving" Sanaya and having an opinion to share with her fans..

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'll wait for official confirmation. As long as there's no trailer or any statement from either the channel or PH or San herself , this is all empty speculation. I'm glad she is giving auditions , it means she's actively looking to get back to work and probably found one thing she wanted to do. Fingers crossed. Hope to see her back soon.
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Word Count: 0

Puma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sanaya is looking so lovely in the premier videos.
I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes, but it looks like the First Lady of TV has moved on to a the next co-star, so can we hope for the hypocritical 'jodi ' fan clubs to dissolve?

Waiting to break out the bubbly when that happens.

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Puma18

<font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Sanaya is looking so lovely in the premier videos.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000099"><font size="2">I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes, but it looks like the First Lady</font> of TV has moved on to a the next co-star, so can we hope for the</font>hypocritical'jodi ' fan clubs todissolve?

<font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Waiting to break out the bubbly when that happens.</font>

😆
You are a riot
Puma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

😆
You are a riot

Well if a person is so 'devoted' to his wife, that he leaves a hit show to spend the last 4 years with her, I am hoping that his Gopi's will follow the lead.

-Seerat- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
We need to revive thus CC!
Anyone here?

San back with SP must be burning a few asses 😆
Face of channel anyone? 😉
I am sooo excited about the pairing!
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^ Just realised this CC is still active. We sure need to keep it alive now that more news is coming out and trouble isn't far behind!!
While Sanaya being back on SP is certainly good news, I wouldnt go as far as trusting ANY channel. They are still the same channel who did what they did in Nov 2012. When RR was launched I thought the world of Colors and had high hopes, which all came crashing down in 6 months. And post JDJ, well, once burnt forever shy.

That they havent yet succumbed to the supernatural and Kingdom Animalia craze yet is one thing going in favor of SP.