Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SS88

@ Anisha- That was one crazy woman, and the way her mind worked out deductions was even crazier! I remember her screaming khoon khoon . And the one with the rope was just as hilarious.

Totally! I can watch KKG and her antics any day, any time and end up ROFLing every single time.
BillyJean. thumbnail

Originally posted by: luminescence

Hahaha I can SO imagine that scene 😆😆 And also the Swami scenes 🤣 She drove him crazy 😆 To do comedy is not that easy but Sanaya did it so well!

The reason we all loved the character and still do is the way San portrayed the role. To do comedy without going OTT is very difficult and San nailed it.
BillyJean. thumbnail
Not a big fan of edits, but this one is simply awesome!!

-Seerat- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sanayaholics!!!
Looks like it is show time again!
Excited about the possibilities!!!!
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dude this is the same woman who said in the past she was filming for some series, isn't it? I don't want to get over-excited about things. But I want to see her soon, in something that's nice.
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

Dude this is the same woman who said in the past she was filming for some series, isn't it? I don't want to get over-excited about things. But I want to see her soon, in something that's nice.

Nopes .. She didn't say filming . She said .. Sanaya is being convinced for a show by Gul Khan and BS is on board 😆 😉 so there ..

Anyway this isn't confirmed news so let's wait till we get more info ...
-Zesty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Guinea

Nopes .. She didn't say filming . She said .. Sanaya is being convinced for a show by Gul Khan and BS is on board 😆 😉 so there ..

Anyway this isn't confirmed news so let's wait till we get more info ...

And work on the show has already started ... she had said its a SP show... but its a web series ... dunno it was initially meant to be a TV show or was always a web series ...

anyways ..point is ...she wasnt lying 😆...
Puma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
People seems to be very concerned about Sanaya's next co-star, even though the project is not confirmed yet, even more than Sanaya's fans 😲
If Sanaya's show was confirmed, I would be too buzy with her than with any thing else.
Here with multiple projects getting released, people still have time for Sanaya... wow

Edited by Puma18 - 8 years ago
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
So much excited for Sanaya's comeback... Hope we will get official confirmation soon ... Hope for best
-Zesty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Puma18

People seems to be very concerned about Sanaya's next co-star, even though the project is not confirmed yet, even more than Sanaya's fans 😲

If Sanaya's show was confirmed, I would be too buzy with her than with any thing else.
Here with multiple projects getting released, people still have time for Sanaya... wow

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1ryq0RpSPE[/YOUTUBE]

Word Count: 1