Frequent Posters

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Word Count: 0

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The most iconic character on TV, single piece - Khushi Kumari Gupta. Isn't she adorable? Miss #SanayaIraniSehgal

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi all. So I had lost the link to this CC, and decided to comb through the forum. Turned up at the wrong one which had some known Sanaya fans. And made a complete idiot of myself. Anyhoo.
Seems like there is no news of Sanaya coming back yet? This break has been long . It's almost 6 months now since I have watched her on screen. And 1.5 yrs since I last saw her act . I guess she might be busy as it's her first Holi as a married woman. But I do hope she comes back soon.
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

Hi all. So I had lost the link to this CC, and decided to comb through the forum. Turned up at the wrong one which had some known Sanaya fans. And made a complete idiot of myself. Anyhoo.

Seems like there is no news of Sanaya coming back yet? This break has been long . It's almost 6 months now since I have watched her on screen. And 1.5 yrs since I last saw her act . I guess she might be busy as it's her first Holi as a married woman. But I do hope she comes back soon.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Actually the break between RR and JDJ was 9 months but cause we got the news abt 2 months in advance .. It was bearable . Hopefully we will get something soon .
Till then it's 10th April ... When we see her on TV .
Edited by Guinea - 8 years ago
BillyJean. thumbnail
EPIC KKG wala expression
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anisha.

EPIC KKG wala expression

OMG SO CUTE πŸ˜† such a KKGish expressionπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sanaya pulled the character off with aplomb
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Anisha- That was one crazy woman, and the way her mind worked out deductions was even crazier! I remember her screaming khoon khoon . And the one with the rope was just as hilarious.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@ Anisha- That was one crazy woman, and the way her mind worked out deductions was even crazier! I remember her screaming khoon khoon . And the one with the rope was just as hilarious.

Hahaha I can SO imagine that scene πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And also the Swami scenes 🀣 She drove him crazy πŸ˜† To do comedy is not that easy but Sanaya did it so well!
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Dropping by here after ages ...hope everyone is doing well and belated Easter, Holi wishes to whoever celebrates πŸ€—

This place looks so good with all the awesome pics n GIFs. Gosh Sanaya's such a charmer, she played Khushi to the T n even though KKG was a goofball I loved every bit of her. 😳

I do hope Sanaya comes back soon and with a new role, new show, new pairing and fresh makers. Frankly an altogether new team will have so much more to offer and sanaya anyway with her acting prowess will add so much to the role and the show. ❀️ I just some how feel that going back n forth to the old makers or co stars is evokes a "been there done that " sort of a feeling and doesn't excite me at all. πŸ˜• Just my PoV. I m looking forward to seeing her act again and floor us all n make us fall in love with her again. 😊

Will try n peep in when I have some more time ...πŸ€—
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1