Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Puma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Guinea

You got it ... πŸ˜†
I guess some ppl will still be active in IPK forum but yeah a large number will shift esp the jodi fans πŸ˜†

I had to unfollow the so called jodi fanclubs on SNS. God! I have never seen them do so much publicity/PR for Sanaya's shows. 🀒

Its a blessing in disguise, I say!!!
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Puma18

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000099">I had to unfollow the so called jodi fanclubs on SNS. God! I have never seen them do so much publicity/PR for Sanaya's shows.🀒</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000099">Its a blessing in disguise, I say!!!</font>

I was never part of any jodi fan group ever so got saved .. But I am not surprised . Even on IF .. They are behaving exactly like that ... πŸ˜†
It's ok .. Double standards and them are natural partners .
Puma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

I was never part of any jodi fan group ever so got saved .. But I am not surprised . Even on IF .. They are behaving exactly like that ... πŸ˜†
It's ok .. Double standards and them are natural partners .

Funniest thing is when ever Sanaya's show used to be announced, there used to be SARUN jaap.
Now bhar mein jaye SARUN, only important thing is the ML and the new show.

Next time I catch some one saying "SARUN" for Sanay's next show is going to get a piece of my mind. 😑
Edited by Puma18 - 8 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Puma18

Funniest thing is when ever Sanaya's show used to be announced, there used to be SARUN jaap.
Now bhar mein jaye SARUN, only important thing is the ML and the new show.

Next time I catch some one saying "SARUN" for Sanay's next show is going to get a piece of my mind. 😑

Hopefully by the time San is ready to return, Sarun fans would have turned into Shirun fans, and we will be spared πŸ˜›
It won't take much time ... only problem will be how long it lasts ... hopefully at least till san's next show starts.
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^Since this is a place we can speak our mind and its not my personal dislike for the said ML thats making me say this but i really doubt if that new show is gonna do anything for these people. Its a crime show with may be a bit of romance by the side. And even if it wasnt so Arnav Khushi are legendary n that kind of thing doesnt happen everyday.

Dunno why I am reminded of the subah ka bhoola proverb.

Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Deepthi-

^^Since this is a place we can speak our mind and its not my personal dislike for the said ML thats making me say this but i really doubt if that new show is gonna do anything for these people. Its a crime show with may be a bit of romance by the side. And even if it wasnt so Arnav Khushi are legendary n that kind of thing doesnt happen everyday.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

BillyJean. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Deepthi-

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

BillyJean. thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Hopefully by the time San is ready to return, Sarun fans would have turned into Shirun fans, and we will be spared πŸ˜›
It won't take much time ... only problem will be how long it lasts ... hopefully at least till san's next show starts.

Shi-Run fansπŸ˜† You guys are so funny! Stepping in her after a while!
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Word Count: 0

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Koi hai?

Happy Holi people!