Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios

@red word Ani 👏 a lil bit of love n respect and maybe a bit of gratitude if that is not too much to ask for, pretty much seals the deal for us womenfolk who 'actually' have a heart n not just a mind like most men do 😆 And ur right there isnt any day that celebrates the opposite sex , so why the bias with the us 🥱 I rather we have equality of sexes n not a day being dedicated for us.

@blue she is so sorted n articulate 😳 and trust me this doesnt come easy to all 😆 Sanaya oozes charm n confidence, a smart head coupled with gorgeous and she floors one n all 😛

And dont you think her confidence has gone up a few notches after Jhalak? And she is shinning from inside out after her wedding! She is comfortable in her shoes and that's where confidence comes from. She doesnt care a hoot what the naysayers think or say about her. She sees no need to impress others, she is just being herself!!! That is the confidence mantra!
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anisha.

And dont you think her confidence has gone up a few notches after Jhalak? And she is shinning from inside out after her wedding! She is comfortable in her shoes and that's where confidence comes from. She doesnt care a hoot what the naysayers think or say about her. She sees no need to impress others, she is just being herself!!! That is the confidence mantra!

YES in terms of dancing as well she has become way more confident than what she had started off in JDJ and otherwise too i see her as a very confident person whose happy with who she is n comfortable in her skin 😃
@Bold i am glad she follows her own mind n heart cos frankly people will yap anyhow , why bother about them 😆 But indeed she is a 'woman of today ' in the true sense depicting empathy, love , confidence , vulnerability and much more. That is why i love her so much n mentioned her as an example of a perfect role model. ❤️

Ok Ani i am signing off now ...will c u when I am arnd later 🤗have a good evening. 😳
Puma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy that Sanaya is sticking to her guns and waiting for a good role. As long as she keeps doing some small gigs I can wait for her to come back.

Looks like good days are ahead... Read that the female lead's name starts with 'S'
Good the so called 'jodi' fans can now ship a new 'SARUN'. 🤣

deleteaccount thumbnail
Can't wait for Sanaya's performance 😃
deleteaccount thumbnail
Browser ad 😃

They're using RR to promote their site (shahid.net) through browser ads. That means its doing really well.
I wonder what went wrong with the TRPs then 😔
Puma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^^ If TRP was really the scale to measure the 'popularity' of a show, than the bahus of SSK, DABH, SNS would have been more famous than movie stars. These shows have been going on for more than 5 years and comes daily.
For a show to have global appeal it must have something special in it. Just because crap sells in India it's not going to appeal to global audience.

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Zesty-

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v4y7_66wQw[/YOUTUBE]

All the single girls .. I am telling you noushe is super eligible .. So good looking , fit ,single and super rich . Go for him 😳 he is some catch
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sanaya is so beautiful...
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Miss u Sanaya... Pls comeback soon with bang
-Zesty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Guinea

All the single girls .. I am telling you noushe is super eligible .. So good looking , fit ,single and super rich . Go for him 😳 he is some catch

😆 😆

Word Count: 0