Frequent Posters

-Zesty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Word Count: 1

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Another Sanaya show to air in Turkey! RR will air in Turkey after the Arab world!!!!🥳

Kanal 7 @kanal7 View translation

#BirGaripAk final yaptktan sonra #RangRasiya dizisi Kanal 7 ekranlarnda olacak!

Translated from Turkish by BingWrong translation?

#BirGaripAk after making the finals #RangRasiya Series Channel 7 screens!

Check the promo here

https://www.facebook.com/SanayaIraniArabia/videos/1694625134141313/?hc_location=ufi

Edited by Anisha. - 8 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

In these pics, I can see San's resemblance with her sister. Both are such gorgeous girls!!!
BillyJean. thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anisha.

Women are born powerful: Sanaya Irani

By TellychakkarTeam
08 Mar 2016 06:37 PM

The world today might stand up to celebrate Women's Day, but there is a section of ladies who believe that categorizing this day makes no sense.

The pretty and charming Sanaya Irani who is one of the most powerful and talented actors in the TV industry, feels that although its fun to celebrate the day, women's day' for her is everyday.

Shared the damsel, "Women are strong, independent and have proved that they are born powerful. Of course celebrating and enjoying the day is fun, but the world today has realised that women are no less than men at any job."

Woaaah...nice thought, isn't it?

To know more what Sanaya spoke about womanhood, watch the video.

I so wanted to sit down n pen my thoughts on this one n finally managed to steal a few minutes from my hectic life to say that i so LOVE sanaya for saying what she did. 'Feminism' is not about a day that is celebrated or a news that has to be shouted at from rooftops. It is 'life' in all the sense of the world. God made two sexes, men n women. If men are acknowledged for being powerful then so are women and i know the 'bias' is prevalent in the society BUT the fact that women are not only 'born' but are also the ones who bring life into this world n nurture lives makes them 'far ' more superior than many male.

In times of today and in perpetually all walks of life women are not only at par with men but have also partaken and left them far behind 😃 i firmly believe that actions speak louder than words and the fact that women are 'carving a niche ' for themselves and going places is an example of the fact that the notion of 'weaker sex' is changing. For instance, Sanaya herself has made a place for herself not only in India but also in the world outside India and that says a 'lot' 👏.

So while there is nothing wrong with having a day that celebrates 'womanhood' , there has to be a change in the notion of 'why' being a women needs to be celebrated. We as women represent and portray several roles in a day and seek 'nothing' in return except for a bit of affection n belongingness form the people we love. Ideally the notion of women being the weaker sex has to be lamented and there has to be a celebration of life all through the year that MARKS them as the powerful sex because frankly a day does nothing to sum up what 'womanhood' means and how it should be expressed. Its about being a woman and about accepting feminism...

Just my POV, sorry if i stepped a line and offended anyone arnd . Its just that i feel very strongly about this.
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail

Another Sanaya show to air in Turkey! RR will air in Turkey after the Arab world!!!!🥳

Kanal 7 @kanal7 View translation

#BirGaripAk final yaptktan sonra #RangRasiya dizisi Kanal 7 ekranlarnda olacak!

Translated from Turkish by BingWrong translation?

#BirGaripAk after making the finals #RangRasiya Series Channel 7 screens!

Check the promo here

https://www.facebook.com/SanayaIraniArabia/videos/1694625134141313/?hc_location=ufi

TFS i have already stated my thoughts on the show thread but so happy to see Sanaya's show making its way in yet another territory, outside the homeland. Sanaya proves her mettle as an actor yet again with the launch of RR in Turkey and God willing she will go places with not only IPK n RR but also with the projects that she will pursue in future. 😛
-Zesty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
--

Sanaya Irani gives yet another sizzling performance! Take a look-

Gorgeous actress Sanaya Irani back with a power pack number on television!

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 | 8:34:15 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)
1 Comments | Copyright: India-forums.com/Tellybuzz

Sanaya Irani is back with a power packed performance and it is heart touching!

Yes, Sanaya who showcased her brilliant dancing skills on Colors' reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 8 is back on colors to make everyone groove with her on a peppy dance number.

Sanaya danced on the song Gerua from the Shahrukh-Kajol starer film Dilwale.

Sanaya has been part of Colors for two popular shows 'Rangrasiya', where she romancedAshish Sharma and Jhalak - where she showed her amazing dance moves. We are excited to see her back on the channel where she would perform and also host a section of the award show!

This award function just got cooler!

Are you as excited as we are? Comment Below!

BillyJean. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios

I so wanted to sit down n pen my thoughts on this one n finally managed to steal a few minutes from my hectic life to say that i so LOVE sanaya for saying what she did. 'Feminism' is not about a day that is celebrated or a news that has to be shouted at from rooftops. It is 'life' in all the sense of the world. God made two sexes, men n women. If men are acknowledged for being powerful then so are women and i know the 'bias' is prevalent in the society BUT the fact that women are not only 'born' but are also the ones who bring life into this world n nurture lives makes them 'far ' more superior than many male.

In times of today and in perpetually all walks of life women are not only at par with men but have also partaken and left them far behind 😃 i firmly believe that actions speak louder than words and the fact that women are 'carving a niche ' for themselves and going places is an example of the fact that the notion of 'weaker sex' is changing. For instance, Sanaya herself has made a place for herself not only in India but also in the world outside India and that says a 'lot' 👏.

So while there is nothing wrong with having a day that celebrates 'womanhood' , there has to be a change in the notion of 'why' being a women needs to be celebrated. We as women represent and portray several roles in a day and seek 'nothing' in return except for a bit of affection n belongingness form the people we love. Ideally the notion of women being the weaker sex has to be lamented and there has to be a celebration of life all through the year that MARKS them as the powerful sex because frankly a day does nothing to sum up what 'womanhood' means and how it should be expressed. Its about being a woman and about accepting feminism...

Just my POV, sorry if i stepped a line and offended anyone arnd . Its just that i feel very strongly about this.

N, very beautifull written! This girl just amazes me everytime she talks! What clear thinking she has!!! And I agree with her and you about feminism. I do not get this hype around "Woman's Day"? Do we celebrate "Being a man" day?😆 Seriosuly women have proven themselves enough in all walks of life and there is absolutely no need to hype up "Womanhood" on a single day. Just go and do it in your everyday life, show love appreciation and respect by your daily actions.
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail

N, very beautifull written! This girl just amazes me everytime she talks! What clear thinking she has!!! And I agree with her and you about feminism. I do not get this hype around "Woman's Day"? Do we celebrate "Being a man" day?😆 Seriosuly women have proven themselves enough in all walks of life and there is absolutely no need to hype up "Womanhood" on a single day. Just go and do it in your everyday life, show love appreciation and respect by your daily actions.

@red word Ani 👏 a lil bit of love n respect and maybe a bit of gratitude if that is not too much to ask for, pretty much seals the deal for us womenfolk who 'actually' have a heart n not just a mind like most men do 😆 And ur right there isnt any day that celebrates the opposite sex , so why the bias with the us 🥱 I rather we have equality of sexes n not a day being dedicated for us.

@blue she is so sorted n articulate 😳 and trust me this doesnt come easy to all 😆 Sanaya oozes charm n confidence, a smart head coupled with gorgeous and she floors one n all 😛

Edited by Fe-en-Dios - 8 years ago