Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Seerat-

I will never forget Chhanchhan forum!
Why is Sanaya talking about IPK and Barun? Can't she move on? She is begging for TRPs!

The world is round and things will come back to you
God wants to do IPK sequel? Why is he so desperate to work with Sanaya again? Did he have to settle for a weekend Zee cheap thriller? Looks like grocery business and milk selling didn't work either!

Can anyone can hear the loud thud of the mighty fall?

😆 😆

😆 😆

Word Count: 0

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Out of all W*F statements that I have read lately, this one takes the cake.

Barun and Sanaya have been promoting IPK separately. 😳

When and where did Sanaya promote IPK? The last time Sanaya went somewhere to promote IPK was in US just after IPK ending...and I am guessing she was still under contract with SP since it was just after IPK closure. Unless my memory is failing, I can't recall any other trips made by Sanaya to promote IPK. After that, Sanaya has been working nonstop...the cookery show, CC, RR and JDJ. She has been on one show after another. So when exactly did she promote IPK and where?😕 Are people suggesting that the Egypt trip was done to promote IPK? So calling RR a flop show and PaRud a flop jodi wasn't enough...are people now suggesting the Egypt trip they tagged as unsuccessful was all about IPK? Or was there some other trip too which Sanaya fans are unaware off? Not that there's anything wrong in promoting your show overseas...but talking about a show you've done in the past during interviews and being thankful for it, doesn't equate to promoting it. Sanaya hasn't had the time to promote IPK anywhere after that US trip because she has been busy working.

Imaginary relationships and Imaginary shows weren't enough...I guess now people have come up with imaginary trips too. 😳

Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescent

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#666666">Out of all W*F statements that
I have read lately, this one takes the cake.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#666666">Barun and Sanaya have been promoting IPK
separately.😳</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#666666">When and where did Sanaya promote
IPK? The last time Sanaya went somewhere to promote IPK was in US just after
IPK ending...and I am guessing she was still under contract with SP since it was just
after IPK closure. Unless my memory is
failing, I can't recall any other trips made by Sanaya to promote IPK. After
that, Sanaya has been working nonstop...the cookery show, CC, RR and JDJ. She
has been on one show after another. So when exactly did she promote IPK and where?😕
Are people suggesting that the Egypt trip was done to promote IPK? So calling RR a
flop show and PaRud a flop jodi wasn't enough...are people now suggesting the
Egypt trip they tagged as unsuccessful was all about IPK? Or was there some other trip too
which Sanaya fans are unaware off? Not that there's anything wrong in promoting
your show overseas...but talking about a show you've done in the past during
interviews and being thankful for it, doesn't equate to promoting it. Sanaya
hasn't had the time to promote IPK anywhere after that US trip because she has
been busy working. </font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#666666">Imaginary relationships and Imaginary
shows weren't enough...I guess now people have come up with imaginary trips too.😳</font>

Where is this happening ? The shrine is it ...
incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Where is this happening ? The shrine is it ...

where else?
Guinea thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#666666">where else?</font>

Oh I missed it somehow 😆
-Seerat- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
How does one promote a show after it has already ended? IPK had ended and RR had started when Sanaya went to Egypt
-Zesty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Out of all W*F statements that I have read lately, this one takes the cake.

Barun and Sanaya have been promoting IPK separately. 😳

When and where did Sanaya promote IPK? The last time Sanaya went somewhere to promote IPK was in US just after IPK ending...and I am guessing she was still under contract with SP since it was just after IPK closure. Unless my memory is failing, I can't recall any other trips made by Sanaya to promote IPK. After that, Sanaya has been working nonstop...the cookery show, CC, RR and JDJ. She has been on one show after another. So when exactly did she promote IPK and where?😕 Are people suggesting that the Egypt trip was done to promote IPK? So calling RR a flop show and PaRud a flop jodi wasn't enough...are people now suggesting the Egypt trip they tagged as unsuccessful was all about IPK? Or was there some other trip too which Sanaya fans are unaware off? Not that there's anything wrong in promoting your show overseas...but talking about a show you've done in the past during interviews and being thankful for it, doesn't equate to promoting it. Sanaya hasn't had the time to promote IPK anywhere after that US trip because she has been busy working.

Imaginary relationships and Imaginary shows weren't enough...I guess now people have come up with imaginary trips too. 😳

i guess I know what you are talking about ...according to someone , Egypt trip was to promote IPK and her SIZZLING chemistry with Barun ...someone does foreign trips to promote SIZZLING chemistry is something you will get to read here only 😆

They conveniently forget that Egypt trip was about RR ... from banners to tickets, every thing had Paro's pic ..and still it becomes a trip to promote IPK ... People were there to watch RR in theaters , and still it becomes a trip to promote IPK...

And all these, why? just coz she answers few questions asked on IPK,too 😆... Well Sanaya has never ignored and treated IPK as plague, so she will never ignore IPK ... so does that mean, she promotes IPK and her SIZZLING chemistry with Barun everywhere? Dirty minds can only see dirt everywhere ... proves right in these people's case ...

She has always said , her chemistry with AS was as good as with BS ...but yes, BS is her friend, so she will always love to work with him if script and role is of her liking... noone sacrifices their career for friends, so dont expect her to do that ... if she wont like the script , she wont do it, no matter who is her costar ... People even refuse to work with their boyfriend/husband if they dont like the script , BS toh is just one of her friend ... Idiots!!

But I can understand their ego is hurt ...How CAN she refuse to work with BS!!! What surprises me is, the length this people go to take digs at her ...and the digs are always personal... pathetic people!!

Anyways they can do whatever they want ... If they think constantly trying to tarnish someone's character is fun thing, then God bless them! Enough said!!

incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Seerat-

How does one promote a show after it has already ended? IPK had ended and RR had started when Sanaya went to Egypt

Which is exactly why I am wondering when she promoted IPK.
Puma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Till Sanaya is back on screen, looks like we can grab a bowl of popcorn and see the drama enfold during the next couple of months.

According to Lord's Gopis he does everything for them... such a selfless being. Wonder why he did not think about them when he ditched the show and why now? 🤔
Edited by Puma18 - 8 years ago
-Seerat- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Puma18

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000099">Till Sanaya is back on screen, looks like we can grab a bowl of popcorn and see the drama enfold during the next couple of months.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000099">According to Lord's Gopis he does everything for them... such a selfless being. Wonder why he did not think about themwhenhe ditched the show and why now?🤔</font>

didn't you know even then he did it for his gopis, he was granting them their desire to see him on the silver screen. And didn't you know he breathes for them, eats for them and even goes to the bathroom for them! 😆