Users

Frequent Posters

cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Someone's only source of income
and free trips
and food

Only problem is, he has to buy his own clothes.. that's why he turns up like that
-Zesty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Puma18

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000099">My logical brain knows that but I just get mad sometimes</font>😑<font color="#0000cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Surprising,someone who ditched it is running behind that now.πŸ˜†</font>
<font color="#0000cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Sorry if I was out of line.</font>

Sanaya was not even needed there lol ...But if there's a slightest of chance to make space for Sanaya 's name ...I-F will do it for extra hits πŸ˜†
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Zesty-

The thing is .. be in IPK or RR, whenever I watch any epi, San looks so lovely that I cant proceed without taking a screenshot ... Specially Khushi ❀️ ...Khushi is just so cute and adorable

@bold word word word shivi πŸ˜ƒ I havent seen too many indian shows infact just IPK n JDJ but i HAVE seen a lot of other English, French n Spanish dramas n trust me a character like Khushi is just 'unique ' in its own way. Sanaya had nailed it to the T and its THE most adorable, innocent n quirky role that i have seen so far, ever. πŸ˜› God i remember crying with khushi, laughing at her antics n enjoyed every bit of HER on screen. Khushi is very dear to me, she and her life in a way has been very close to my heart. I think i will ALWAYS love every bit of her and all of this is possible only cos of sanaya ❀️

BTW the pics u have shared of RR are so intense, i wish there were subtitles n i could have got a chance to watch it. 😭😭
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios

@bold word word word shivi πŸ˜ƒ I havent seen too many indian shows infact just IPK n JDJ but i HAVE seen a lot of other English, French n Spanish dramas n trust me a character like Khushi is just 'unique ' in its own way. Sanaya had nailed it to the T and its THE most adorable, innocent n quirky role that i have seen so far, ever. πŸ˜› God i remember crying with khushi, laughing at her antics n enjoyed every bit of HER on screen. Khushi is very dear to me, she and her life in a way has been very close to my heart. I think i will ALWAYS love every bit of her and all of this is possible only cos of sanaya ❀️

BTW the pics u have shared of RR are so intense, i wish there were subtitles n i could have got a chance to watch it. 😭😭

N, check the RR video from for the scene that Shivi posted caps from. You dont need subtitles to feel the intensity. πŸ˜†
Paro is having her childhood nightmares of her parents death and pleading not to cremate them. Rudra calms her. Actually Paro saves him in a way too because those tablets he was about to eat were meant to kill him. BTW this is the dubbed version of the orginial (in another Indian language) It wont make a diff to you. πŸ˜† Since the original is not made available for international viewers by Colors, I am posting this just for you to see this scene, It starts at 19:15. The first few scenes of this episode are also intense, when Paro tries to kill herself with a gun.

These 2 scenes still give me goosebumps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJZY5E5fE78
Edited by Anisha. - 8 years ago
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally i got it πŸ˜ƒ
For all SRK and Sanaya Irani lovers πŸ˜†
SRK and Sanaya Irani in Belmonte ad ❀️

Gif Credit : tumblr
Stacked by .Tanya.
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NOT CONFIRMED: RR may air in Turkey soon
BillyJean. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaalaDonkey

NOT CONFIRMED: RR may air in Turkey soon

SD, where did u hear this?
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
^^^ It will be awesome if RR airs in Turkey ... but honestly, I really want a new Sanaya show ... bas. Old shows are all well and good, am happy for her if her shows get global recognition, but they're old, finished, done with. I want a new show.
Sorry for the tantrum πŸ˜‰
BillyJean. thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

^^^ It will be awesome if RR airs in Turkey ... but honestly, I really want a new Sanaya show ... bas. Old shows are all well and good, am happy for her if her shows get global recognition, but they're old, finished, done with. I want a new show.

Sorry for the tantrum πŸ˜‰

Joining you in the tantrum! πŸ˜†
Global recognition is good for the channel, the actors to a certain extent and the local fans, but what about us? Good ol' Indian fans?πŸ˜†
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anisha.

N, check the RR video from for the scene that Shivi posted caps from. You dont need subtitles to feel the intensity. πŸ˜†

Paro is having her childhood nightmares of her parents death and pleading not to cremate them. Rudra calms her. Actually Paro saves him in a way too because those tablets he was about to eat were meant to kill him. BTW this is the dubbed version of the orginial (in another Indian language) It wont make a diff to you. πŸ˜† Since the original is not made available for international viewers by Colors, I am posting this just for you to see this scene, It starts at 19:15. The first few scenes of this episode are also intense, when Paro tries to kill herself with a gun.

These 2 scenes still give me goosebumps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJZY5E5fE78

Thank you Anisha that is so very thoughtful of you. 😊
Actually a few weeks back even Shivi had posted a romantic scene link for me to watch and trust me for the 'ardent' creativity n art lover that I am its nothing less than a treat to watch shows, clips, movies or read books n stuff that are out of my comfort zone. Infact i have been following indian BW and Indonesian cinema and even a bit of Korean stuff, over n above the European art for a while just because it makes me happy. However I do manage to get subtitles for most, if not all, of the stuff that i watch. I know its just me but it makes me understand the work better and helps me to appreciate it more. 😳

Indian dramas are a whole different story though. They are quite long and have too many ups n downs for me to sit through n understand visually. And anything on sanaya makes me inquisitive and curious to know what has happened previously and what will happen later. It sort of bothers me and that is the only reason why i havent taken up to watching RR without subtitles. Nevertheless I do plan to start it as soon as life gives me sometime n for now i will watch this scene n let u know my views about it tooπŸ˜›

Thanks a bucket, once again. πŸ€—