Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Shivi, very apt to post Leo's speech here! Was an emotional moment and it came from his heart, from someone who respects success and the hardwork it takes to get there!
Just like our girl!

Puma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So it seems the ML of Sanaya's old show went to some country to promote her old show and in his interview he said that there might be a squeal? I hope that is not true... although I have full faith in Sanaya, but she is partial to Khushi, so don't know what to believe...
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Puma18

So it seems the ML of Sanaya's old show went to some country to promote her old show and in his interview he said that there might be a squeal? I hope that is not true... although I have full faith in Sanaya, but she is partial to Khushi, so don't know what to believe...

Hey Puma

I read the WU he said that IPK2 , Hope so and then he asked 'what' and when the question was asked again he said ' we are doing many things right now ' . He sort of dodged it. Plus he has a show coming up i read so i dont think IPK2 will happen again.

And from sanaya 's V-day IV its clear she hasnt signed / or is shooting for anything and I m sure she knows there is no point in doing IPK 2 cos there is nothing left to show 😆 plus she denied the news too. Also i am sure she is reading new scripts 😃
Edited by Fe-en-Dios - 8 years ago
Puma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios

Hey Puma

I read the WU he said that IPK2 , Hope so and then he asked 'what' and when the question was asked again he said ' we are doing many things right now ' . He sort of dodged it. Plus he has a show coming up i read so i dont think IPK2 will happen again.

And from sanaya 's V-day IV its clear she hasnt signed anything and I m sure she knows there is no point in doing IPK 2 cos there is nothing left to show 😆 also i am sure she is reading new scripts 😃

Oh good, I was confused 😕 by the translation.

Nice I can go back to Sanaya world again 😊
Edited by Puma18 - 8 years ago
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Word Count: 0

-Zesty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This scene ❤️ ..I was in a fix whether to sympathize with Paro or to aww at the cuteness of this scene ... She wasnt ready to believe him ... but as he promised that he would set her free if she eats , she dared to believe him .. .. As he fed her, her eyes remained at the clock , the need to get away from her captor the only thing on her mind ...

[img]https://i.imgur.com/HAEHS5L.jpg" />

-Zesty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
.Properpatola. @xAngelCandyx

these candid pics during RR are so cute and adorable she is a kid at heart #SanayaIrani

Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Shivi n Anisha thanks so much for sharing such lovely pics of Sanaya. Gosh she is so photogenic whether its an offscreen pic or an on screen one she manages to look lovely n mesmerising. 😳 And she is such a charmer that one cant help but smile by just looking at these pics.😛 I hope all good stuff comes her way and she comes back with a good role n show asap. 😳
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Haha! Saw this somewhere on I-F!
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Come back soon Sanaya on TV with bang