mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXlc87mNFrU[/YOUTUBE]

Just saw this movie and was pleasantly surprised by the acting and especially the songs.

Has anyone seen it?

Pooja Bhatt looks and acts better than Alia. Wonder why her career never took off.

Why do you think these 2 actors never made it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheenug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You're so right ...she was pretty in her younger times and was a damn good actress...I recently saw her Daddy, Sadak and Dil Hai ki Manta Nahi...and surprised by her acting talent...

I guess she was more famous for her controversies and link-ups than movies...
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pooja Bhatt was really pretty and good at acting. But I think she never focused to much on her career .. most of her better films were the Bhatt camp films. She was more busy having a controversial personal life.
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pooja was pretty with a innocent face n she was gud at acting too but i find Alia better. 
Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I never watched that movie but I loooveee that song
Not a major Rahul Roy fan thou 😵

But I adore Pooja, its really strange how she started younger than Alia(like 16,17) but always looked age appropriate for her roles.
I feel that her career never took off because if I remember correctly she was a party animal, heavy drinker, some drugs. She would have a lot of affairs overall a mess, talented but mess. She was never focused on movies. 
But Dil Hai Ki Mantha Nahi and Prem Deewane are some of my favs of hers❤️
Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Poojah Bhatt was my first Bollywood crush, loved her in  Chaahat with SRK. Edited by StevieG7 - 8 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I feel like Pooja's career regressed.  I know DHKMN and Sadak (among her first films) had her in very important roles but then I have also seen a couple of her movies with Atul something or another or Mithun C. and she's basically just a flower pot.  Prem Deewane had great songs though.  

I didn't know she was into drugs and drinking.  I thought that was just Manisha Koirala in the 90s. Though Pooja was probably the first one who was open about being in a relationship and didn't care to hide it.  
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
it was a beautiful movie
but a tragedy so i hated the end
but the songs were lovely 
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pooja was soo cute in DHMN
I liked her in Daddy, Sadak, the Rahul Roy tiger movie
But suddenly she started signing bad films
She was actually very eccentric and what caused more damage to her career is the controversies like nude body painting, pictures of kissing her father etc