Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
How are you now honey.hope you are fine .take care of urself.congrats for 100 pages.it was a lovely update.plz update soon.
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi sakshi..darl BBIG CONGRATULATIONS FOR 100 PAGES. Hope your health is fine now take care dear and it was ovely update their cut fights like kids,u have described ranveer expression were so awesomme darl andlots of love  from ishani. amazing dear take care ,luv yu sakshi
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi congratulations for completing 100 pages
This chapter was very nice I think I am going to hate naina more than ritika
Ranveer came drunk and slept with ishani I so wish their misunderstanding comes to an end because naina witch is waiting for them but you have written so well
And ragini cutie pie ill I think she ll make her mummy Papa reunite soon
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
Take care of your health
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Firstly congratulations sis for completion of 100 pages and nice chapter ...update soon and hope u r well
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
congrats for 100 pages sakshi πŸ‘πŸ‘

get well soon dearπŸ€—after recovery u update dear so don't stress sakshi ❀️

res πŸ˜†
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Haan dear thanks for the care and ya you review when you get time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

No need for the thanks, sweetie. πŸ€—πŸ€— And I will start reviewing from the episode which you've updated. I hope you don't mind, because I have very less time on my hands to review the missed out ones. 
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Congratulations for 100+ pages on the SECOND thread, sweetie! *drum rolls* May you have many more! <3
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Review for Episode One forty-eight. Here it goes.

So, IshVeer are still not sorted out with their fighting. And those three women are already planning their ridiculous but amazing plan. To fool Ishaani, hmm... anyone who acts a little average can fool her too! I just hope that IshVeer are done with the fight before the three women begin their plan. And I want romance too. :P

And aw! Raags is with fever and IshVeer take her too the hospital. I love how Ishaani and Ranveer come together for their child. As everyone say, the child is the silver lining of a couple's relationship most of the time. I just hope Raags recovers soon. She is a such a Cutie Pie, truly. 

And I really have to mention this. Claps for the Episode 147! Truly, all of Ranveer's unsaid feelings came out. A perfect way to live up to the title of your story! I loved the way Ranveer described how he caressed Ishaani in the night those five months and the way he described about how he observed and admired her during the temple scene. 

Truly, you've been giving amazing updates. Continue to do so, and update soon.

Love,
Effulgent.
Edited by -FlameOfHope- - 8 years ago
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
I hope that you've recovered, baba. Take care. Sending hugs and love. πŸ€—❀️
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi!!
How are u dear! Hope u feel well ya. Congratulation for 100 page

Awesome chap ya Omg Naina toh Ritika ki nani nikali 😑. ranveer ishani clear all misunderstanding btw us and patch up soon...because naina dirty plan bana rhi h
And suddenly what happend to raagini
Hope everything fine!

now waiting for next ...
Thanks for pm

Hi Paige
ya dear I am alright now. Thanks for the wishes for 100 pages
Glad you liked the chapter hmm ya next this Naina joining hands with Rithika. Hmmm they will soon clear it dear and they will patch up too hmm Naina is bit turning ridiculous now
hmmm Raagini ya you will get to know it dear
ya let me update it dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰