Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

hi sakshi darl, it was marvellous the way you described ranveer's feelings.cvs are really stupids really here you made ishani to realised how much he loves her. hope the next part dey will unite soon.

kudos to yu sakshi, 

Hi Janani thanks for the comment happy that you liked the episode and the way Ranveer confessed his feelings. Hmm leave them yaar they closed such a beautiful show happy that you people are satisfied that Ishani came to know Ranveer's love to this extreme and you are enjoying it in my story. hmmm keep reading to know their reunion thanks a lot dear πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi!!
Awesooo...chapter Really Its was the best chap in ur ff Excellent. U describe every moment so well their emotion i liked it very much superb...ya u are great write! So finally ranveer tell the truth that he never touch that girl! But
Wat is this? Again ishani not able to tell the truth that why she behaving like this night.they are so much loving eachother but one misunderstanding they are fighting like enemy and this idiat phone 😑 alwaye
ringing wrong time 😑
Hope they clear all misunderstand btw us before three devil 😑 coming their live!

Waiting...
Thanks for pm

Hi Paige thanks for the comment dear happy that you liked the episode hmmm thanks that you found this episode as the best episode of the story Glad you liked all the moment in the episode and their emotions. hmm nothing great and all dear ya Ranveer confessed his side about not touching that girl hmm poor Ishani again she was not able to tell the truth for her behavior  ya they are loving each other so much due to misunderstanding they are fighting like enemies but they are sweet enemies always dear  hmm phone plays crucial part in our Ishveer life coming in the wrong time
hmm they will clear yaar keep reading Paige πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

So coming to update ishani brought 4 girls I mean seriously this girl is bold enough to do this
Now poor ranveer caught and she is enjoying
Well here confession over how much it hurts her was drool worthy I so wanted that they should cry and console each other
But the best part was how ranveer confessed his feelings I mean it brought tears to my eyes boy how much he loves ishani I and how much he missed her that whole part you have written so well dear
But disappointment was when ishani ws not able to tell how much she loves him and what was her reason for behaving like that I so wanted it
Waitng for next
Thnx for pm

Hi darling thanks for the comment ya our Heroin had guts this time she brought 4 girls to home
ya our hero got caught with his queen and she is enjoying his reactions
hmmm happy that you liked Ishani's  questions and haan all wanted they to cry in each others hands
happy that you liked Ranveer's confession and you felt it emotional. Ya he loves her madly and he is missing her happy that you liked the way I wrote that part hmm ya Ishani once again was not able to tell the truth and her feelings for him hmm okay dear it will come
ya let me update it dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetieSonia100

Ohhh It was wonderfulll... I cannottt tell how Cutely ... U describe the emotions of the duo Janiii... I cannot tell you dearr... Kashhh app meri aashiqui ki writer hotein janniii ... U r justtt speechless... I want to write more words tp describe u ... Im thinking hardly... But i not have any to describe yaarrr  ... U r justtt  Fantabolous... I loveee u janniii loveee u more than Ishveerrr janii β€οΈ

Coming to FF 
It was Fantastic... Super... Hit... Beautifully written... Heart touching... 
Really dear ... It made me emotional yarr ... U have describe each n everything Wonderfully... 
Phoneee i willl killl youuu πŸ˜‘πŸ˜›
Hope u After these ups and downs they will unite 
Keep Smiling 
Keep Loving 
Be Happy 
Love U sooo muchhh Sakshoo dear jannii
With Love and love and lovee and love ,
Sonia β€οΈ

Hi Sonia my darling thanks for the comment. Happy that  you liked the episode hmm okay dear hope you liked the episode so much Glad you were satisfied on their emotios and the way I gave it to you
I am not to the level of show writer and all dear just for my passion I am writing that is it. You are overexcited dear happy for you my dear love you a lot. Thank you my dear Jannii love you so much
Hmmm so happy to hear you are loving me more than Ishveer I bow my head for the love you have on me
Happy that you liked the episode and you got attached to the story and traveling with Ishveer emotions and it touched your heart. Glad that you loved my description of their feelings
ya seriously the phone plays a great part in Ishveer love story that always rings in wrong time
hmmm they are born to be together so surely they will unite dear
Hmm thanks dear you too keep smiling and loving and always be happy
love you so much My dear Jannii Sonai
love you a lot ❀️❀️
Keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovemyself...

Hey sakshi!!!

Woho...
What a chapter...
I even don't have words to praise u for that chapter...
It was marvellous... 
I mean i m totally speechless...πŸ‘

Their conversation was so emotional & heart to heart like...
I don't have words to say...

The way u described ranveer's point of view was supperbb...πŸ‘
I love it when he describe all story of 5 months from his side...
I mean his own unsaid feelings...

Specially I loved the part when he said all that about admiring her...
Giving kisses on forehead ...
& touching her feet wid fingers...😳
It was so cute..πŸ˜†

I love each & every part even every moment...
Their anger,love,fight all...

Again ishani was not able to clear miss understanding between them...

Bt I m hoping that will be clear soon...
& we will get our ishveer's cute & romantic moments again...😳

If I said truly this chapter was the best chapter till now of ur story...😊

Now u r increasing my expectations from u bcoz of ur writing skills...
Amazing yaar...πŸ˜›

Keep it up..
U really have bright future in this field...πŸ‘πŸΌ

For u for an beautifully written chapter wid amazing emotions...πŸ€—

Love u sakshi...❀️

Hi Zuvi,,
Thanks for the comment
Glad you liked the chapter
Hmm no need to praise me dear you guys are the people to be praised by me
happy that you liked the episode more

happy that you liked Ishveer's conversation and felt it emotional and their heart to
heart confession..

Happy that you were satisfied with my description from Ranveer's point of view
and you enjoyed the way Ranveer expressed his  5 months to Ishani from his side
ya his own unsaid feelings

Glad that you liked him saying how he admired her and how he kissed her forehead
and touching her feet with his fingers

ya again our Ishani was not able to clear the misunderstandings 

Ya that will be cleared soon ya we will get nice romantic moments in the story

Happy that you liked this chapter as the best in my story till today

hmmm don't expect so much dear I may fail to full fill it because I know I am
not to the standard of writer and all
Thanks for the comment thanks for your wishes

Hug you back my dear for reading the chapters πŸ€—
Love you Zuvi❀️
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arivodhaya

Hy Sakshi.. Hope you are fyn.
Wow... This chapter is really awesome dr. Ranveer's feelings 😳
Its very emotional and heart touching dr. You wrote it the best.
Happy for you dr. It's amazing. Thanks for pm dr

Hi Arivodhaya thanks for the comment ya I am doing good and hope you are too doing good.
Glad you liked the chapter and found it awesome. Happy that you liked the way Ranveer confessed his emotions and found it emotional and heart touching thanks a lot for reading and comment keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Wonderful update..thanks for PM and happy for u ur ff is reaching 150 epi ...wonderful 😊

Hi Zenab thanks for the comment happy that you liked the update ya dear thanks for the wishes too keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Great chap sakshi.these were true feelings of ranveer.your story is very nicely moving on and thanx for pms.

Hi Naush thanks for the comment happy you liked the chapter till day and you liked the way Ranveer expressed his feelings and thanks for making my story move well till date dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

This last chapter does complete justice to the title of this FF..

" Ranveer's unsaid feelings"

Beautiful chapter... Ranveer's behavior had turned quite cold in some previous chapters but this one has neutralized everything...The demarcation between love and lust was very important when we talk about this character...  Poor guy how much has been hidden within him... 

Honestly, I was a it laughing before when I read that Ranveer had to protect himself from the girl, the whole night.. Kya zamana aa gaya hai... Ghor Kalyug... And even today...
But yes their conversation particularly Ranveer's feelings were very well described.. 
Still waiting to see when will he come to know Ishu's part...

Hope u are doing fine dear Saakshi..
Lots of love friend... 

Hi Pooja ,
Thanks for the comment hmm happy that you liked the chapter and felt the title of my story

happy that you liked the chapter ya change in his behavior were due to these things only hmmm ya that is more important for Ranveer's character to make his point of view about love and lust ya he is been always a guy hiding his feelings in the show too

hmmm ya his behavior bit made us laugh when he was silently sitting without sleeping happy that
you liked their conversation and Ranveer's feelings description hmm ya he will come to know

ya I am doing good da hope you are doing good too
Lots of love to you too Pooja keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saai16

Hi sakshi., 

Your each and every episode is nice., Last episode is heart touching words by ranveer., dont make them apart from each other, soon make ranveer understand ishaani's situation. Hope misunderstands clear out in the coming episode but dont make delay., Really hurting to see this ranveer who felt he is rejected / ignored by ishaani., Update soon dear waiting for the next one😊 

Hi Saai thanks for the comment happy you liked all the episode till today and glad you liked the last episode and felt it hear touching and liked the words of Ranveer. Hmm apart from each other fine dear hmm he will understand dear ya their misunderstading will be cleared in the upcoming episodes hmm no delay dear will be coming within 5 more episodes hmm ya actually he felt rejected and ignored by Ishani that is what is hurting him a lot ya let me update it dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰