Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Ab ye kuch zyadaa hogaya :/

And Raagini just spoke! Whoa! Me happy! Yay! And Ranveer has to definitely improve in his communication skills! Pata nai kab reveal hoga ye sab. And the thing is, you stop it whenever I want to know what would happen next. Ab jaldi update kar. Can't wait for tomorrow morning now though it is a Monday :D :D

Ishani, go out of the house alone and don't attend his call. Tab pata chal jaayega xD

Hi Aarushi hope you have done all your exams well,

Glad you are enjoying the story and Raagini cutie spoke and happy that it made you happy hmm Ranveer's Communication skills ya he should surely hmm the revaluation will be  the upcoming episode hmmm happy that you are waiting to know what will happen next glad that you are attached to the story that much ya tomorrow monday and ya let me update it hmm nice idea actually ishani going out of the house and being without attending the call.

Loved that idea actually dear it made me smile hmm okay dear keep reading lovely comment πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
[QUOTE=priyanka98]😭 πŸ˜•

RV attitude is now disgusting. Now Ishani should show her anger.Show the bold part of ishani.
By the way story has become so interesting. Can't wait for next update. update it soon..

Hi Priyanka happy for the comment and RV attitude will change in the upcoming episodes Ishani's anger is on the way her bold part will come soon happy that you are finding my story interesting hmm let me update it dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishveeriloveu

Hi Sakshi...

It was a WOW update!
Ranveer πŸ˜‘
But Ragini is so cute and Ishani is also...
I was so happy that Ragini said "Mama" 
Yaar you always end when we all are eager to read...but that is really good cause that hooks up readers all the way πŸ˜‰
Jaldi update karna...
Thanks for PM 
With love,
Zeel

Hi Zeel thanks for the comment
happy that you liked the update
Hope you are angry on Ranveer
Hmm Ishani and Raagini are so cute together
Glad you loved Raagini calling Mama
hmmm so happy that you accepted the cliffhangers and happy that you are hooked ot my story till date
ya let me update it dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Superb epi but ranveer 😑 😑 I want ishani to show her attitude and something should happen so that ranveer should come to know the reason and he will realise his mistake and will try to ask apology from ishani and then she should be stubborn and show her attitude...thanks for PM ...update soon

Hi Zenab thanks for teh comment and happy that you liked the episode and hope you are angry on Ranveer and ya Ishani will come to her attitude mode hmm they will feel their love soon ya let me update it dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

i would say it z a wooow episode.omg rv.hahaha poor ishani.i thnk ishani also wont be tolerate after diz incident.hahaha .yah i also agree with bloomfield.ishani should go out and dont attend his calls.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ plz update sooon.nw i cant wait to read da nxt.😭😭😭 this is da only ff which update daily.for that thank you sooo mch dr,because of ur chapters we dont miss ishveer mch.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š plz update sooon dr.cant wait till tommorow 😭

Hi Malsa thanks for the comment and happy that you liked the episode ya Ishani is poor here hmm Ishani will come to her attitude soon ya even I loved Aarushi's idea its was lovely one ya let me update it dear keep reading Glad you are liking my daily update and no need thanks and all dear because of your reading only I am writing and so much glad that you are not missing Ishveer much reading my stories and hmm let me update it dear
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshaLuvIshveer

Hey Sakshi!

This chapter was amazing yaar! And Ranveer really took that girl along with him πŸ˜‘ Really angry on him! He changed to much! I hope Ishani do something that Ranveer will get back to his senses and become that same old Ranveer..which we all love. By the way...I like this angry Ranveer too πŸ˜‰

And Ragini  you write her parts really cutely...the way she hits her forehead with other's...the way she crawls...the way she plays...the way she sits...it is so adorable and cute! When she said "MAMA" I got so happy! She finally said and I hope she starts talking. 

And Ishani...oh my god! It's really funny to read about jealous Ishani. The way she is possessive towards Ranveer is something really adorable and Ranveer should really see this rather then showing interest towards that cheap girl πŸ₯± I hope Ishani do something and get her Ranveer back and we can get a lovely CON πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› LOL...just kidding 

Anyways, Loving this whole track...you are really doing amazing job by giving us update everyday and making our day. Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou so much Sakshi (My THANKYOU(S) are not enough for you dear) 

Update soon yaar and ho sakke to ubhi update kardo yaar can't way to read what happens next! Thankyou so much for PM and please yaar update soon. 

Love, 
Isha

Hi Isha,,

A lovely and long comment thanks for it first.
Glad you loved this chapter hmm Ranveer has brought that girl for real only and hope
all are angry on him. Ya Ishani will be in her action soon and our Ranveer loving
boy will be back soon and you all can love him again and again thanks that you
are enjoying this Ranveer angry too..

Happy that you are liking Raagini parts in my story and enjoying each move of her
like hitting forehead with others, Crawling and the way she plays and sits happy
that you are adoring her. Glad you were happy hearing Raagini telling Mama
she called her mother and talking will surely take time dear

Ishani ya she is jealous this time and possessive on her husband ya he will soon
realize it and will be back to his sense too haan that episode is on the way dear
but please wait for it

Happy you are loving this track and nothing amazing and all dear just writing
what comes to my mind. Happy that my Update is making your day and daily
updates means we won't miss Ishveer that is why I give time for writing
And no need to thank me this much dear its enough for me actually only I need to
thank you guys for reading and bearing my story

Ya let me update it keep reading
Love you isha
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi!!!
Super duper update ya Raagini said
MAMA...how cut ya i like it. Ranveer is doing fight with ishani and show her stuborn face & atitude kuch jaada hi
hogya. I really want to see ishani show her attitude! tab dikhra ko akal aaygi
Now waiting for next,...
Thankx for pm

Hi Paige thanks for the comment
Glad you liked the update
Raagini cutie pie called Mama from her mouth and glad you liked it ya Ranveer is fighting with Ishani and showing his stubbornness.
Ya Ishani will show her attitude now ya let me update it dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

It was an amazing chap yaar.i jst wanted to read on nd this chap never comes to an end.angry rv is great but now ishani should also do something.

Hi Naush thanks for the comment and happy that you liked the chapter thanks that you are thinking that my chapters should not come to end happy to hear it and glad you are liking this RV ya Ishani will show her attitude now keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Hello Saakshi,

All the chapters are great...  πŸ˜³
Nirbhay's kand ended of on at a fine note...
No improvement in the mind set of Ritika, Naina, Devarsh, Disha - the are born devils...  πŸ˜‘

I am all emotional after reading whats happening in IshVeer's lives so far... πŸ˜­
Waiting for the bright days to come in their lives... πŸ˜Ž
Hope this Nagpur visit turns out to be a breath of fresh air for all three of them...
Ragini spoke Mama... that was such a cute and heart touching moment.  .. And look when the moment arrived...
I like the fact that as parents IshVeer have not compromised on Ragini's happiness in between their arguments and wars... πŸ˜Š
Wonderful updates and a great progress of the story... πŸ‘

Hi Pooja,

Thanks for the comment after long time.
Happy that you liked all the chapters
Glad you liked Nirbhay's ending in the story
Rithika, Naina and Devarsh and Disha can never change and your comment for them
as born devils really making me laugh like anything

Glad you are feeling all the emotions of Ishveer lifes in my story
ya their bright days will come soon
ya this Nagpur will see a different story of their life with Raagini
Ya Raagini spoke and called Mama happy that scene touched you heart
Happy that you are liking Ishveer as parents keeping Raagini happy even in their
fight
happy for the comment dear and glad you accepted and liked my story keep
reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey dear it was such an awesome update ranveer boy he brought a girl now just see how much he ll regret his decision ishani in angry jealous mode is so awesome but dear in this whole ff cutest bond is of ishani and ragini the she touches her and now she called mama we that was the best
U leave a cliffhanger dear m waiting to read next but u have spoiled us with daily such beautiful update that we end up waiting for more thnx fr pm

Hi dear thanks for the comment and glad you liked the update hmmm ya Ranveer has made a great mistake and will be regretting once he get to know happy that you enjoyed angry and jealous Ishani
And you have accepted the bonding of Ishani and Raagini that made me happy ya she called her Mama and happy that you enjoyed that scene
hmm glad you enjoyed the cliffhanger I give its is not purposely made that is what I planned for that episode dear hmm sorry to spoil you dear but at the same time thanks for waiting for my update keep reading till I updateπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰