Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So our ranveer is not giving time to ishani.and she is missing him...interesting!
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi

nice and quit episode dear  bcz ishani speak in her mind only πŸ˜†so finally raagini become one year its nice dearπŸ₯³ and ishveer don't spend some time together 😭 hope so ishveer spend some time together .family so happy about party.
thnx for pm dearπŸ€—
wait for ur nxt update dear
Edited by powergirlpriya - 8 years ago
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Superb chapters Sakshi thanks for PMS πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi di!!
     I am really very sorry for the late reply s u know my xams r going on i was not able to give attentio to this forum ...i read all the chapters it was ausum ishani knows how to make ranveer convinced...their romamnce... everyThing qas superb...
Finally ragibi is one year old but feeling sab thar ranveer is not able to give attention to his wife and best part is ishani is missin ranver...andonce afain sorry for late reply
:-)
Thanks for the pm...
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

So our ranveer is not giving time to ishani.and she is missing him...interesting!

Hi Naush happy that you liked the track its going to be a new track hope you all will love it keep reading and thanks for the comment dear
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: powergirlpriya

Hii sakshi

nice and quit episode dear  bcz ishani speak in her mind only πŸ˜†so finally raagini become one year its nice dearπŸ₯³ and ishveer don't spend some time together 😭 hope so ishveer spend some time together .family so happy about party.
thnx for pm dearπŸ€—
wait for ur nxt update dear

Hi Priya thanks for the comment happy that you loved the Ishani;s speaking in her mind. Ya finally our Ishveer's combo has got one year old Ishveer are not spending time together happy that you will enjoy Raagini party keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Superb chapters Sakshi thanks for PMS πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Hi Zenab thanks for the the comment happy that you liked the chapter keep reading dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi di!!
     I am really very sorry for the late reply s u know my xams r going on i was not able to give attentio to this forum ...i read all the chapters it was ausum ishani knows how to make ranveer convinced...their romamnce... everyThing qas superb...
Finally ragibi is one year old but feeling sab thar ranveer is not able to give attention to his wife and best part is ishani is missin ranver...andonce afain sorry for late reply
:-)
Thanks for the pm...

Hi my dear Gudiya  happy to see your comment.
No need sorry dear you have replied now that is so valuable to me ya I know your exams are going first exams are important dear I can understand you . Glad you loved all the chapters hmm Ishani will make him fall with her affection and love and happy that you loved their romance
Ya the cutie pie has turned one year old ya Ranveer is busy towards his business and he will not able to give attention to Ishani and she is missing him keep reading dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi!!!
I'm sorry for late reply i'm bit busy ya
Just read both of chapter Superb...

Raagini she was growing! Naina a stupid how selfish girl she alwaye think about him and Ritika is witch 😑

Another one leap... finally raagini is one year old and they all celebrate her bithday but ishveer don't spend some time together so for long time! after leap u story start really perfect timing just read i feel i saw Matsh season2 when ishani thought in her mind in this past 5 month ago what will do btw us and their family! I liked it sooo much u nailed it dear
Now excited to see ranveer angry youngman avatar and lovely ishani
Thanks for pm...
Waiting for nxt...
Lovemyself... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi!!!
Too sorry for not commenting from 4 chapters...
I had exam so I was busy wid it...πŸ˜†
Coming to chapters...
So much happened...πŸ˜•
Nirbhay & co. Gone to haryana...
Great... atleast for some time they will not do anything...πŸ˜›
Ishveer moments... always bliss to read...
I just loved it...😳
Now...raagini...so cutiepie turned 1 year old...😊
That's good...
Ranveer... so he is too busy wid his business that not getting time for ishani...πŸ˜•
That's Intresting...
I think now it's ishani's turn...
She will try to make him understand that she is missing him...(it's my guess...so don't throw anything for it...)πŸ˜‰
Now.. ur track really Intresting...πŸ˜›
Update soon...
Thnx for pm...

Ps. Sorry for as usual late ,boring & such a long post...😊 Edited by Lovemyself... - 8 years ago