Posted: 8 years ago

Word Count: 0

priya185 thumbnail
new pics
nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
New Article - Music Review : Dahleez's Jiya Re Will Definitely Add Up To The Romance Quotient Of The Show -
Link : http://www.fuzionproductions.com/music-review-dahleez-jiya-re-definitely-add-romance-quotient-the-show/
Edited by nidhi2013 - 8 years ago
nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
New Article - "The Top 13 Original Soundtracks Of Indian TV Shows That You Ought To Have In Your Playlist!" - Jiya Re Of Dahleez Is Mentioned -
Link : http://www.fuzionproductions.com/the-top-13-original-soundtracks-of-indian-tv-shows-that-you-ought-to-have-in-your-playlist/

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Even though I am happy for him to be a part of Dahleez I can't help wondering how it wud have been Harshad in Sarojini instead of Mohit weneva I watch dat show. He did not tuk d show for Siddhi but Siddhi was cancelled so I wish Sarojini re-casting was delayed n Harshad was again brought for Somender role. I really miss Harshad while watching Sarojini even though I like Mohit too. Wen Harshad was brought for QH, I was happy but felt bad wen he was out cuz I wished to see him wid SJ. He was out for d stupid reason dat he lukd younger for d role so they needed another wen actually Azad's role was actually younger to d role of heroine as Azad was 23-24 while Mahira(SJ) was 25 in d show. So dunno why Harshad was out? I bet dat of Harshad was not out then Azad's character was not killed to bring more popular hero n show wud not be off-air so soon n wud still run. Azad's character was killed by cvs cuz they thought he did not bring more TRPs as he is not much popular so they killed him n brought Avinash Sachdev whose role was very disgusting n cheap for a hero. So, d show ended after 2 months even though Avinash was brought. QH cvs may be regretting for throwing Harshad out of d show. If Harshad was not thrown out then they wud think twice before killing his character. But I am now happy dat he got Dahleez in a much better role. Hope he gets more good roles in future. I don't know whether I will watch d show or not but hope dat d show does not bcums bad after some months like other Star Plus shows.
Wat role Kiran Srinivas will play? Will he be positive or negative? He was a South actor n also he did some really awesome shows. I watched him only in Paanch where he played a 19 year old student wen he was 28-29 in real life. I am sure dat wateva role he will play will be good.

Word Count: 0

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Looking forward to Harshad A's New Show "Finite show" Dahleez! 😎
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
When Team Dahleez cheered for Team India...
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/when-team-dahleez-cheered-team-india-160229

priya185 thumbnail
i got a reply from harshad