Originally posted by: rohity1

Everyone wants Jogi to win SOTY title.. yeh showmakers ko samjh kyun nahi aata

Jab dekho bina matlab Jassi ko hero banane ko lage rehte hai

so true
mahan cvs ko kaun samjaye 😛
bookworm2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
i too vote for Jogi. He is the only one who deserves it. He has not only done well in all the events, he is shown character. He is a good son, a protective brother and a very good friend. I am sure his parents will be equally happy with him winning too ( i hope i am right). For once Jassi can support him and help him the winner.
Whether he gets the award or not ( we all know how the CVs think) i hope his character is not tarnished. Please cvs dont turn him negative.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i saw that jassi is back in race
i still want jogi to win
this boy is very smart, see how he made a new competition b/w jassi and ankita and that one was fair for both girls. even thinking of something, solving tough things do prove jogi is very smart but it seems like his parents think jassi should win jassi is better and so on.
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think jogi's parents r ignoring him..infact jogi is teaming up with them to boost up Jassi..they know Jogi can do it..he has probably always shown his capacity..coz his parents were not surprised to c him qualify..like they already knew he would..
Its jassi who is underconfident..and she thinks she had a shot at it coz of being good at academics..sports is what she needed to work on..her family is motivating her..rather mom is pushing and Jogi is motivating..he will do anything for his sis
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well they should be equally happy for their kids, Yes he is very nice brother, he is there for his lil sis, he cares he shows it, he helps her as much he can but still as parent, you should not ignore the one who is good .