Who should win this student of the year

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi all...
Been watching the show and loving it because it is different from all other shows.
I agree with someone who said that Jassi's parents not so happy when jogi does something good.
I think the best winner would be Not riya and Not jassi

Riya - Why - Because her winning will make her mother away and she wants her mom out of her life (riya go ask those who's mothers left them and walked away of their life.)
actually i don't like how she is behaving, How rude she is toward her mom, Especially how she calls her Momsi / Momzee or what ever she calls.. And how she speak to her since day one of the show..at 1st i felt her mom is "chipku" types but come on with daughter like her, who won't be over caring??

Jassi - Why - Because come on.. only in tv and movies .. weak wins.

Adi - Why - this boy is egoistic full of "I am the best" thinking

That other girl.. she is sweet but she is not there to win but to show jassi she is better.

The one who should win is "Jogi"

No one expect him to win

even his parents are not saying .. I want to see him winning (why?)

so No body thinks he might win so better he wins.. and if he wins..

His parents might not be so happy (again why??)
But i think it will be the best choice because he never think I want to win, he think, I want my sister to win... If he wins.. all those who say I win I win.. will not and he "who is not selfish as all" He will win..

What you think ??
who should win

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bang on! Totally agree that Jogi is the actual one who should win. He is the underrated one. He has it in him, still no one really acknowledges him. I totally want Jogi to win.
But again, this is Indian TVπŸ˜†πŸ˜• The way the promo is done, it is obvious that they'll make Jassi win. And SOTY competition ke starting se hi, the CVs are zabardasti trying to make Jassi's journey unrealistically tough(Ankita's bakwas and all) 🀒
But it would have been much better if Jogi wins. Mazza aa jata. But the CVs are sticking to the stereotype.
ronshaan thumbnail
sad thing, it is not just jassi's story because it is named - Parvarish means it is story of how they raise their kids.. jogi is also their son, So it is story about all of them the parents, the kids, How they bring them up so why jassi should win in this case...
if jogi wins.. it is fair winning.. riya's hate won't arise on jassi

lose is a part of life.. jassi should learn this too.. yes u can try to win but no one promise you that ull be the winner... we all try don't we.
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Exactly. Infact it would have been better for the show also, to make Jogi win. Because right from the beginning we have seen Jogi being sidelined and underrated, though he is really smart and talented. So it would have been better and more realistic to show Jogi the winner. After all this is not a show of how Jassi becomes the hero. This is Parvarrish- which should focus on all 3 kids- and out of them, Jogi is the one who is always made to adjust for others and is underrated.
In the 1st few episodes, one epi of them had Jassi and Jogi talking and without noticing , Jogi solves a Rubic's cube within a couple of minutes or less, and when Jassi notices it, he puts that aside - like hiding it.
So it shows that he is really clever and smart- but somehow is suppressed and hidden inside because the family is always after jassi- the weak one- so he hardly thinks about his very own talent.
So it would have been awesome to have Jogi shining in the SOTY competition. Because ultimately, fees ke problem ke liye paisa toh anyway ek hi ghar mein aana hai-be it Jassi or Jogi.

But sadly, it seems that the CVs have already decided to make Jassi win (Promos and creating of Drama when Jassi performs, Ankita ka natak, etc.). :P
sangitacanada thumbnail
I wish jogi wins or ria, def. not jassi and her mom should be asked not to attend...she is too bossy and irritating, I know protective moms and I am one, who wants best for her daughter but jumping in swimming pool in a salwar kameez! and just goes on and on...I wish they tell jassi the truth and support jogi a bit more...she may not be book smart, but he is def streetsmart , portrayed and a more mature person than his parents...dada and pota...everyone else needs therapy!
radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heyyy Ron
How are you?? ❀️

Well i want Riya or jogi to win the SOTY trophy πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Riya because i like her a lot than other kids πŸ˜‰ ❀️ Talented, smart, sportive, cute, confident.. yes didnt like her behaviour with her mom but hope she will understand asap..

Jogi because he is talented and as we know his parents least bother about him. they focus only on jassi. He can shine more i guess scoty trophy will increase his space and confident

My first choice goes to RiaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ as i like her more πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ hehe selfish meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ronshaan thumbnail
I am happy that jassi is out
Also happy that she has tried and succeeded in trying to swim.. see its the beginning..

Others...
Adi and ankita - Both are cheaters.. should not win
Riya should not win, yes she is trying but her attitude.. uff
Jogi is the one who should get the award.
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhu-taarey

Heyyy Ron

How are you?? ❀️

Well i want Riya or jogi to win the SOTY trophy πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Riya because i like her a lot than other kids πŸ˜‰ ❀️ Talented, smart, sportive, cute, confident.. yes didnt like her behaviour with her mom but hope she will understand asap..

Jogi because he is talented and as we know his parents least bother about him. they focus only on jassi. He can shine more i guess scoty trophy will increase his space and confident

My first choice goes to RiaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ as i like her more πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ hehe selfish meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi Radhika How are you, Long time... 😊

Well Riya is trying her best to win i agree.. she even support adi because she likes him (Adi want to see her falling n losing, that's another thing.)
But why i did not want her to win was the reason her behave, if she wins... she will kick her mom out of her life and her behave will remain the same or become worst
if her behave would be change, she can be a really nice person I am sure

Jassi is out, em glad she tried her best, Yes in reality too if u r weak u will be out.. u can't win just because u think u r the main lead. so glad she is out but happy she tried to win, she gave her best and did face this..

their teacher was right.. she maybe lost the student of the year but she took a very nice lesson from this .. face your fears.. and she did face it and did it well.
pslove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jogi shold win
But if he doesn't win then ria should win to show adi that using a girls feelings is not good
I thought that he is a positive character but idk what's wrong with him
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
jogi should win he has all the traits to be winner πŸ˜‰
aditya n ankita should be out 🀒
jassi and riya no comments
πŸ˜†