ariya os sanam re completed 23/02

manasvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
One fine morning in etf.
All are doing there work silently in conference hall.but no silence dear when sakshi is here.she is irritating arjun with her bakbak..and all are just suppersing their laugh.but sam smrik. Yeah after sikendar encounter both samjun renew their friendship with new promises never to leave each other side. And sam and Aisha married recently..ohh there is another improvement in some one life its chotu finally he proposed his 11:30 wali Neha and engaged with her. Sam also joined sakshi sometimes sakshi to irritate arjun.  But he has his Savior too..who can be its other then riya. 
Ri - guys n sirs do you want coffee
All happily nods.
Ri - sakshi can you accompanying me .
Sak  - OK ri .. 
Arjun silently thanks ri n ri just smile
After completing their work SAM is going to declare off for the day but suddenly someone enter
Samjun get shocked seeing her 
Both nisha.and there is nisha a beautiful girl smiling at them.in next second she hug both samjun.
At which sak Aisha get angry.choreeza shocked n ri just smile
Nis - how are you both guys.
Samjun - we are fine and you are here after so many time. 
Ni - ya I heard about sik encounter in news .and I am so happy that finally our roshni get justice.Arjun you are good husband of roshni..you finally Vought him.
Ar - its not me alone whole etf are with me at every even n odds .n this is result of all our hardwork
Ni - ya ofcourse so don't you introduce me with your team
Sam - ofcourse they are riya sakshi Liza shree chotu n Aisha my wife.
Ni - ohh really n she hug Aisha n congratulate both.
Sam- n team she is nisha my n rosh college friend .n friend of arjun after marriage of arni.
All exchange greeting.
Sam - by the way where are you staying.
Nis - not decided yet just arriving from airport directly.
Sam - so stay with us.
Nis - SAM arjun if you both don't mind can I stay in rosh house with arjun so that I can feel my bestie presence. N she start crying.samjun eyes also get moist remembering rosh.
Ar - yes you can nisha.come with me.I was just leaving for home .SAM Aisha you also come along with us.
Four of them left etf premise.
Sak - what the hell she is going to live with arjun in his house. How smart she is so easily trick samjun on the name of roshni
Ri - its not like that she is good friend of them.and as we see how badly she is missing roshni ji.
Sh - sak is right ri. Don't you see how she is standing close to arjun sir and the she is starring to him.
Ch - but they are close friend and meeting after a long time.
Li - ya what's fishy in this.
Sh - may be.
Sak - no guys I can bet that this girl is not right. N some thing definitely wrong with her. You know I can easily judge this type of fake girls..bcoz of my profession.
Ri - just leave na yar .we have to go home.
After one week 
At 9:00  am
All are present in con hall expect arjun.all are doing their chit chat slowly and sam are just reading his file.
Suddenly arjun enter with nisha.
Ar - guys I want to tell you something. 
Sam - yes arjun .from when you need to ask permission.. We all are habitual to your sys.n nisha you are here in etf
Ar - actually I and nisha decided to married each each other at next Sunday.
All get shocked..

Edited by sur1911 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasvi.. thumbnail
Sam hug both arjun n nisha .n congratulate both.suddenly sakshi yells
Sak - how can you decided to get married arjun in that hurry.
Sam - come on sakshi I know what is bothering you.but its only arjun decision n we know nisha she is good friend of ours n will be great life partner of arjun. I am so happy arjun that you decided to move on.
Riya MV. - nisha is looking on top of the world but there is no sign of happiness on his face.what are you thinking ri if he is not happy with this relation why he agree for that.don't you remember.
Fb
After second day of sik encounter.. Riya enter arjun cabin with prasad.
Ri - arjun sir prasad
Ar- you know I don't believe in all that.
Ri - sir I kept puja for roshni ji after sik encounter she will be finally at peace. Plz don't say no atleast for her sake.
Ar takes prasad . - riya why you do all this. Look I know how much you love me but I can't move on from roshni.don't hurt yourself I cant give you happiness..
Ri - sir I love you its my problem .you don't take tension. I don't want anything from you. N about why I kept puja. Bcoz I love you n you love her so she is love of my love so she is someone to me also. N don't worry I never claim or demand you.
Ar - riya please understand I can't forget her .n your feeling
Ri -shh.I told you its not your concern .but can you give me a right of being your friend. So that I can share all your sorrows n be happy in your happiness. 
Ar - friends..both shake their hand.
Ri - just promise me one thing if you feel like to move on with who ever you want .so you will follow your heart . I'll be there for you in your all decision..
Ar - riya how can you be selfless ..
Ri - no sir its my selfishness I always want you to be happy so that I can live happily.
Fb end
Ri MV ri he has decided to move on so you also have to keep your promise.if he is happy with nisha then I am also happy for him.then she smile n 
Ri - congrates sir n nisha ji..i am very happy for both of you. If you need any help regarding marriage plz don't hesitate to tell me. 
Ar - riya
Ri - I told you na I am being your friend with always with you. In all your happiness n sorrows. But don't think you can skip our treat.
All are stunned at her so strong n selfless love.
Ni - ofcourse riya tomorrow will be party at our home and you all are invited. Sam come we will cherish our old day today.. Aisha if you want you can join us.
Ai - sorry nisha .but I have some work .but you guys carry on .
Samjun nisha left
manasvi.. thumbnail
After their trio departure
Sh - but Aisha you complete all your work so that you n rathore sir can go to dinner. So why you deny nisha
Ai - ohh shree I don't like that nisha . she is a big attention seeker ..
Sak - holy fish I hate this girl how can arjun marry that girl .she is fuming badly.
CH - look  Sak its arjun sir's life n his decision
Ai - ya I don't like that girl but what can we do if arjun sir like her.
Li - ya sakshi we how you are feeling you love him n he is marrying that nisha .but plz calm down n try to understand he don't love you.
Riya is silent spectacular of all this. She pretend to be strong but she is broken inside.
Sak - who care if he love me or not .n who told you that I love him he is just a friend 
Ri - so what was all that
Sak - ohh that only hero worship type.I admire him n want him to smile n love to irritate him .nothing else
Ri - so what is wrong with you.
Sak - there is every thing wrong with me bcoz my bestiee n roommate who is madely in love with him but he take this decision and ignoring all her selfless love n effort. And here she is smilingly support her love pretending to be happy but actully broken from inside. Why ri why are you such good and selfless
That  is it ..and next sec riya crying bitterly in sakshi arm .sakshi is also crying. All have flowless tear in their eye.
All can see her selfless love but can't do anything for her.
Sak- why you don't stop him..
Ri - I can fight with all odds even whole world for my love .but how can I fight with him. We are not committed. He is free to take all his decision.. I have no right on him.
Sh - but ri we feel he also care you more then others.
Ri - he care for me ar a teammate as a friend.but it can't prove that he love me.
Ai - but I am surprised how can arjun sir love a girl like her. 
Sak - that's what I am saying this girl is fishy.
Ri - leave it guys. I only Want his happiness. That's it.
Sak MV - and I want happiness for both of you which lies in being of you together. I will do my best to break this marriage n  will do ariya union.
Next day party at Arjuna's home .
All are enjoying party. Riya wear mask of happiness .and arjun is not showing but he is not happy..sakshi is feeling so bad for riya and decide to comfort arjun after party.
Suddenly riya got hurt her leg.there is sprain in her leg. Arjun panicly run to her n hold her in his strong arm and put on couch. All get tensed for her but arjun is hell worried for her. Riya can see care , pain and love for her in his eyes..
Ri - I am fine now..plz all of you don't spoil party.I'll take rest for some time.
No one agree on that but on riya request everyone leave.but afterfive min arjun come again 
Ar - are you OK riya.
Ri - I am fine Sir.n she try to getup.but  bed edge hit her leg n it start panning.its panic arjun more n he hold her n hug her tightly..after some sec
Ar - look riya you are not fine .so you are not going your home stay here only n take rest.I'll ask sakshi to accompanying you here.
After that before she resist he left room hurriedly without turning his back to her.
Ri MV I think sakshi is right there is something wrong with arjun sir .he is not happy leave happy he is not even normal .n the way he got worried about me there is something..I'll find out. If he love me then no one can seperate us .I'll do all possible and impossible thing.for that I have to stay here.
manasvi.. thumbnail
After sometime party get over Sakshi is staying in arjun's house with riya.
Sak -  riya don't you see love n care in arjun's eye .
Ri - sakshi you are right.kuch to chut raha hai.
Sak - so can I say arjun's riya is ready to fight for her love.
Ri - yes sakshi. Thankyou for being such a good friend.I love you
Sak - ohh ri love you too.
After that they sleep.
At mid night 
Ri wake up n her throat get dry.she check water jug on side table but it is empty. So she go to kitchen For having water.but when she is returning she come across arjun room she hear some voice
Ar - I don't think nisha I can marry you .I love riya .but that night that happen between us due to someone spike our drink. I even don't remember any thing.
Ni - arjun I know it was just a mere mistake.we are not at fault. Its just someone spike our drink. But you know na it's not the reason behind our marriage.
Ar - we are just marrying to save riya that day I can't even imagine how much I scared.
Fb 
Ar - damm how can I spent a night with nisha .who can be the person spiked our drinks..but after that incidence I am feeling guilty toward my love .yes my love for riya. I come to know today roshni is at such a place where no jealousy, betrayel lies.she will be only in my beautiful memory.I feel I betray riya.I understand how much I love her. I have to tell her all thing n what happen last night.
Ar calls ri to come at a restaurant.
Riya  was very happy that first time arjun taking her specially for dinner.its not like that they don't do dinner alone before.but that was Like they had gone for some work n they get late so they do dinner together.but today he invite her specially for dinner for no reason.that night when riya is coming someone tried to attack her.but arjun saved her without her knowing. N he find a chit so she is your new love acp rawte 
What do you think you kill my brother sik n game over.but its not over yet. I have to say she is also very beautiful.
Arjun get upset n didn't meet riya n call her to return home.
Fb end
Ar - that day I got affriad that what will happen if siks bro target my riya. No I can't let the history repeat. I can't lose her .after roshni somehow I survived but without riya I can't even breath a single. 
Ni - that's why we are marrieng to divert their attation from riya.
Ar - but I can't put your life in danger.
Ni - no he can't even touch me bcoz my dad is minister n after marriage we will shift to his place till sik bro get caught.then we take divorce so that you can be with riya
Ar - unknowingly I am giving so much pain to my riya .but she is pretending to be happy becoz she think that I am happy.but how can I be happy without my riya.
At that time his phone ring.he attand call and
Ar - nisha I got some clue related to him.hope I can catch him before marriage.
N arjun left.
Riya hide .n about to go but
Ni - you can't find any thing n anyone .bcoz its my plan .you have to marry me arjun ..
Ri get shocked hearing this. 

manasvi.. thumbnail
Riya come back to her room.n decided that She won't let nisha win. Meanwhile sakshi get up.
Sak - what happens ri
Ri - sakshi I want to tell you something.. N she told her what she hear n show her a recording
Sak get shocked.
Ri -saks i have a plan.
Sak - what .
Ri told sak her plan
Sak - but ri its too Dangerous.
Ri - saks we have to do this.plz be with me.
Sak - OK..
Next day
Nisha receive a call n she get tansed hearing something.n goes to meet a person.
Ni - why you call me here sakshi.
Sak - ohh nisha don't you know. I came to know about your reality that you tricked arjun in this marriage.
Ni laugh -so what .you can't do any thing.bcoz you don't get any proof against me.
Sak - i have some proof.but I have no plan to expose you.
Ni - then what do you want.
Sak - you know I want to trap arjun bcoz he is son of big industrialist. Yes they have dispute but after his father death all property will be his.but you come between us. So now give me 2carore rs. 
Ni - OK I'll give you but you have to do something for me.I only want arjun..I have a lot of money.
Sak - OK deal.
Later At night.sakshi come with riya at a farmhouse.
Ri - why we are here saks.
Sak - ohh ri wait for sometimes. N she unconscious her by chloroform.
After some time nisha come n ri get conscious.
Ri - sakshi nisha you both..n y u tie my hand.
Sakni laugh.
Ni - ohh poor riya .her own friend Betty her she give me that recording which you recorded.
Ri get shocked.
ni - I know you get to know my truth .n about you idea.sakshi told me all. Now you are going to die miss riya mukharjee.
Ri - but y u want to kill me.now I don't have any proof.
Nisha slap her n blood start oozing from her mouth.
Ni - becoz I love arjun .but first that roshni n now you are stone of my way. He love that rosh not me.I am much beautiful classy n rich then roshni but he chose her. After her death when I returned I think this time I'll get him.therefore I tricked him to take me at his home by using roshni name.but when I reach his home what I see his whole house is arranged neatly n perfectly. I ask him so he told me that you help him in arranging his home n maintain it weekly. Then in all things about his home or house all talk start with u n end on u. Riya this riya that. Ohh I hate you.I understand that day he is madely in love with you.even more than roshni. Bcoz that night when I spike his drink even in that condition he is ranting only your name not even touch me or let me touch him. I really gat mad .nextday I tricked him that he stand a night with me. Ohh poor fellow he believe me.n then I contact sik bro n give him money to attack on you n threat arjun.but lucky you he save you..rest u hear last night  . But today no one can save you. 
Ri - you are such a disgusting girl. But how you know sik bro.
Ni - i will  fulfill your last wish. I know sik also. I am the one who told sik to finish roshni.but arjun come on time n try to save her but I warn him not to touch arjun.but he betray me and want to take revenge from arjun.so he injured him also n flew away. I also leave country bcoz I fear if sik told arjun about my involvement in rosh murder he will kill me.but after his encounter I again come in arjun life.this time I'll get him .
Ri Sak get shocked.
Nisha shoot riya n blood coming from her stomach n she died.
manasvi.. thumbnail
Sak - nisha she is dead what you have done.now what will happen no one can save us .
Ni - don't worry nothing will happen help me to put her in that coffin n we will dispose her body .
Sak - but its not enough you don't know he is arjun he can solve cases without any proof .you save before you are roshni friend so he don't doubt you.
Nisha get afraid .
Sak - I have a plan.
Ni - what plan
Sak - call sik bro here .arjun know he is behind riya .so we put all blame on him.
Ni - good idea.
She call sik bro n tell him to meet her at her firm house .they also reached with coffin and call arjun also.
After some time sikbro come n find gun he pick it up .nisha hit his head from behind n he lose his conscious .
Right that arjun n etf arrived.
Ar - nisha why you called us n why sakshi is here.
Ni - sakshi n riya come to meet me regarding marriage preparation. Then I got a call n i went on tarrace to attained. After sometime sakshi come to call me.we share some talks for few mins then we come downstairs. N we see this person shoot riya n put her in that coffin we hit him on his head.but we can't save riya.n she fake crying.
All get shocked
Ar - what .no she can't die.no it can't happen.
Ni - control yourself arjun.
Sam - he is sik bro n underworld don. N order police to arrest him.
Ar - no I dont believe that she can leave me. He go to coffin n what the hell joke is this.no one is in coffin.
Ni - but we ourself see that he killed her n put her in coffin.
Ar - shut up just shut up she is not dead.I'll found her .and for her I can wait my whole life.he start crying.
All other also start crying.
Ni - she will not come arjun.she is dead.ptry to hug him
Ar push her.- just stay away from me. No my riya will be back .do you got it .I'll snatch  her from death also. She cant die like this.
Nisha get frustrated hearing riya my riya
Ni - she is dead .i myself kill her.just like i got killed rosh by sik.
All get shocked hearing this. Sam n jun on verge of their anger.nisha also shocked that she confased in frustration. Arjun hold her neck.she start chocking. All try to stop him but he is determined to killed her.
Ar - no one can stop me today she snatched roshni n riya from me .i dont care if i got death panalty but i will kill her surely.
But some one hug him from back to calm him down.he is going to shrugoff that person but next instant he realise that touch.
All riya..n get shocked including nisha.
Arjun hug her tightly.n riya also.both are crying n team also. They are confused also
Ar - are you ok riya.
Ri - i am very fine sir.plz relax.
Nisha - so you trapped me but all of you cant do anything you dont have any proff. N for that confassion ill prove you did it purposely to get rid of me n all are supporting you.
Ri - who told you that we dont have prove.we have.
All shocked again.
Ri - all your confasion is rocorded in a micro cam.n also it is going online on youtube. See how many hate comments n dislike comes.
Nisha - I am not alone in this sakshi is also help me in this
All got angry hearing this.arjun rush toward her angrily. But ri come between them n indicate him to wait.n turn toward nisha .
Ri - ye she help in all that but not yours it's mine. Both hug eachother .
Ri - thanks sans.for being with me always.
Saks - its not needed .we are bff cum sis
.so can't I did any thing for you .you have done so many thing for me.always took care of me.handle every situations for me.so if I did same what's the matter.
Nisha got angry n rush toward sakshi to attack her. But riya hold her in between n 
twist her tightly n she winched in pain.
Ri - don't you dare any more to hurt any one. Otherwise you will face the worst of me. N she slap her. You are a cheap girl so that everyone is like you n can betry friend like did.today I am sorry for roshniji that she got a friend like u n proud on my self that I got sakshi.
Sam come n slap her too. 
Sam - you disgust us nisha. I hate myself that I was your friend.ro love you so much n treat you like sis why u did all this to her.
Ni - bcoz I love arjun.but he love rosh. I tried many way to separate them .even sent har threating that if she don't leave arjun she will be dead.but she don't pay any attation so I hier sik to kill her.
Ar - so that treating were sent by you not sik.you are such a disgusting girl.I hate you.Take her away from there .
Arjun to sakshi - thanks sakshi for help .n whatever you did for me for us
Sak - no need to thank arjun. Ri is my bff n sis by this relation you are also my jiz .so anything for you both.
All get shocked hearing about ri n arjun .n ri blush n sak smile
Ar - how you know about my feelings. N when you made this plan
Sak - ri hear your convo with ni last night. recorded her confasion. N told me all things .n this plan is made by her.i only help her.
Ri - but we dont know that she is behind roshniji's murder. we only think she is behind me.so We satup a trap for her. Sak approach her with rec n convince her that she is moneyminded n can do anything for money.in which she falls.we recorded all her confasion in micro cam fitted in sak handbag. We also want to catch sik bro by her.so sak threat her n trap her to call him n bring him here.rest you all know.
Sak - but it can be dangerous for you ri.next time i will not help you in this type of stuf in which your life will be at stake.
Ri - ohh comeon saks. There is all fine i didnt fear bcoz you are with me.and when we are togather like our landlady said we can shakeup whole world.both hug n hifi eachother.
Shreetu ayeza - we are also here. N all sixshare group hug.
Sam - so arjun when will you propose my bhabhi.
All shout - yes .n ri blush
Sak - ya come on do fast otherwise i will not allowed you so easily jijaji.
Arj sit on his knee before sak n ri
To sak - so Sali sahiba may I have permission to propose n marry your bff cum sis riya.
Sak with attitude.- ye you can jiz. N smile
Arjun turn to ri n hold her hand.
Ar - riya I was the man who believe that love happen once in a life.n roshni is my one n only love.but she leave me but I stick on my belief. Then you come in my life like freash air for me.you come to false my belief n thinking. Everytime I want to go away from you but you always pull me toward you. You always shocked me with your selfless love. I start to cross my selfmade lines. But I afraid what happen if I fail again to protect my love n hurt you unknowingly.But today I come to know that you never let me failed. You are always there for me to help me to keep you safe n happy. I love you so much n you know it before .but today I want to tell you that I worship the love which I have for you.I never believed in god .roshni told me that one day I have to believe him. N today I believe him bcoz he sent his angel to my life.so riya will you share my life name home happiness n sorrows. Will you give me previledge to feel proud that you are my wife n my name come behind your name. Will you marry me n be with me till entiernity.
Ri - yes I will .n both share a teary n tight hug.
All get shocked hearing all this from arjun's mouth.n all also hug both of them.
At late night
Ar calls ri.
Ar - what are you doing my love.
Ri - nothing sak get tired n sleep n I am thinking about our would be life.
Ar - ohh someone is missing me.
Ri - ya .we don't get time alone na.I wish we can talk for some time.
Ar - your wish is my command. Come fast in your building garden.
Ri - what.are you here .but
Ar - plz riya come fast.
She is in her lower n T-shirt .but she don't care n run to meet him .
In garden 
He is standing there with his killer n rare smile in his white shirt n blue jeans.
Ar - plz wear this n come fast.n handed her a packet.
She smile n take it n Rush to her apartment
She come after some time.n both get shocked. Ar bcoz riya is looking stunning in white sari n golden blouse with simple accessories like earing payal bangels n small diamond bindi on forehead.
N riya bcoz whole garden is decorated with lights n they illuminate I love you. N he is standing there with her fav pink roses.
Ar give her roses. N hug her she also hug him. He wishper in her ear I love you n you are looking very beautiful in this saree.white always suit you. Cool breeze are flowing.
Ar - today your selfless n strong love win over my belief n fear. But I have to told you about my mistake 
Ri put her palm on his mouth n 
Ri - no you don't do any mistake that night.she spiked your drink but you not even touch her or let her touch you. You are only calling my name.she herself told me nothing happen that night.
Ar happily- is it true.
She nods n he hug her again n lift her up n twireld her in air.n put her down.she cups his face in her palm.
Ri - today our strong n selfless love won arjunsir .you prove so many time that how much you love me. We both love each other same .I am proud on my self that I love you n you love me.n promise you we will never fail our love. N live together till entirenity.
Wind start blowing fast.their hairs blow with wind.n both look each other n smile.arjun took her hand n kiss on it n then her cheeks n then come close to her .she smile n push him n run from there n hide. He smile .Rain drop hit on him

O ho...

Bheegi bheegi sadkon pe main
Tera intezaar karun
Dheere dheere dil ki zameen ko
Tere hi naam karun
 He look for her.

Khudko main yoon kho doon
Ke phir na kabhi paaun
Haule haule zindagi ko
Ab tere hawaale karun

She come n hug him from back.he hold her hand n now he is back hugging her n his hand is on her belly n her on his hand.

Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re
Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re
Karam re, karam re
Tera mujhpe karam hua re

Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re

O ho...
Both hug each other tightly. Rain drop stop.
Tere kareeb jo hone laga hoon
To toote saare bharam re

Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re
Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re

O ho...
Both sit on bench his head on her lap n her hair are touching on his face.n he is playing with her bangle with smile on both face

Baadalon ki tarah hi toh
Tune mujhpe saaya kiya hai
Baarishon ki tarah hi toh
Tune khushiyon se bhigaya hai
Aandhiyon ki tarah hi toh
Tune hosh ko udaaya hai
He is only starring her n she also. They share a cute but intase eyelock.

Mera muqaddar sanwara hai yoon
Naya savera jo laaya hai tu
Tere sang hi bitaane hain mujhko
Mere saare janam re
Both are sitting on bench n her head is on his shoulder n his hand her shoulder.
Both of their hand are entwined with each other.

Sanam re, sanam re (sanam re..)
Tu mera sanam hua re
Tu mera sanam hua re
Karam re, karam re (karam re..)
Tera mujhpe karam hua re
Tu mera sanam hua re
They slept like this in each other arms.with promise to be together till entirenity n in hope of new morning n their new beautiful day which start with seeing each other first.

O ho...

Mere sanam re mera hua re
Tera karam re mujhpe hua ye (x2)
😉
jeharshu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awsm mini didu
Loved it
Riya nd her selfless love was amazing
Ab aage kya hoga
Arjun kyun nisha se shaadi kar rahe hai
An aap jaldi update kijiyeh didu
Nd thanks for the pm
Aayat.ariya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ohhooo! Update soon plz..
aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awsum start...
Riya is an idiot for being dis selfless...
Is arjun marrying nisha under some pressure???
Did she tricked arjun to marry her...?
Or is there something fishy in situation?
Waiting for more story to unfold...
Continue soon
Thnx for pm
triptiray thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome part
pls update the next part also want to know what Rita will do