Problems in Paravarrish 2

RosaDola99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hiya guys! You all can call me Rose. I was an active member of the forum of 'Nisha Aur Uske Cousins'. Sadly the show ended. 😭 But I have been watching every single episode of Parvarrish season 2 and I seriously love the show. The cast is also truly amazing. Recently, I've noticed some things that are really irritating me.
I feel that Surinder and Kulvinder differentiate a lot between their children. They love Jassi unconditionally, but are actually ignoring the funny Jogi. When Jogi qualified for the next round [student of the year], but Jassi did not, Suri was actually unhappy. Why can't she just be happy that atleast one of her children are selected for the next round? I mean, I do agree that she would feel sad a bit... But come on, there can be only one winner. Also, when Jogi's name was taken, his parents were not that happy as compared to that of when Jassi's name was called.

Second of all, WHY DOES JASSI CRY A LOT? It really irritates me to see her crying every single moment. It is my request to the production house, could you please lessen her crying? 😭

Surinder and Kulvinder should tell Jassi about the adoption. It is not good to hide such things. So it's time they told that.

The worst thing: Ria treats her mom like dirt. That is really really really BAD!!! 😡

On the other hand, the show does give us new ideas. I love the way how the Khurranas are learning to cope with the modern times, how the parents are trying to inculcate good values in their children... and how can I forget to mention about the adorable bond between a brother and a sister? Also the track moves fast unlike other serials which are stretched beyond infinity level. So I love that too. I seriously ship Adi-Jassi and Jogi-Ria. 😃⭐️ The actors are well what to say... SUPERB!!!

These are my views on this amazing show. I hope that none of you feel bad. I just felt like writing this from a long time ago. Sorry if anyone did not like this post of mine.😔

Thank you and bye-bye!

Edited by Terra04 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hiii Potterhead :D
Agree with everything.
Only I don't like the Adi-Jassi pair. I didn't like Adi at all since the beginning. And now toh, he has joined Ankita in the planning -plotting, and has become too overconfident and pompous. I hope Aditya - Ankita comes together xD They'll be the perfect hot evil couple🤣

For Jassi, I hope she gets a new guy from another school, SOTY competition mein aayenge na dusre schools se. I hope someone like Kabir from Nisha Aur Uske Cousins come. 😳

And Jogi-Ria❤️ I just love them yaar :') They are so cute together. And Jogi toh I literally watch the show for him.❤️😳
boomiesboom thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG, you tok the words out of my mouth with that Jogi thing.
I hate HATE how Surinder and Kulvinder reserve all their love and affection and protective instincts for only Jassi. Sure your daughter is made of glass, precious and fragile af but it doesn't hurt to show a little love to your son too once in a while.

It annoys me beyond words. And I find Jassi so frikkin irritating. I swear I'd much rather have Ria than Jassi. That girl is scared of literally EVERYTHING under the sun.

Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly, you said right!
Surinder and Kulwinder differentiate between their kids alot. I mean common Jogi is your son too. We understand that Suri wants her daughter to be very confident and win the contest but then ignoring your son isnt the solution. I sometimes feel Kulwinder's mom is right taking Jogi's side.

Plus yeah, the way they have made and developed Rhea's and Jassi's character, it sometimes feel too unreal.
Jassi is an unbelievable girl. Now words for her, she cries at anything and everything. No one can be this shy or conserve at this age!
About Rhea, sometimes I feel like the extra rude dialogues for her mom are really forced. I mean I get irritated of my family members for the same thing too but then how much ever one hates his family for anything, he will always have the respect for them.
Its okay to challenge her mom but sometimes it really feels too forced

Shipping Jogi-Rhea. They are very cute and smart together.
I love Gupta family very much specially the dad-daughter bond but out of 21 mins episode, almost around 12-14 mins are always reserved for JUST Khurrana family scenes or Jassi-Jogi

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sometimes the show tends to go saas bahu saga what with Suri and Simran saas. One blames her bahu, the other one thinks more of her grandson as grand daughter is adopted not her family blood.
The show should be how parents handle teenage kids without interference from grand parents. In this modern days even in India I think the extended family is disappearing,
RosaDola99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Hiii Potterhead :D

Agree with everything.
Only I don't like the Adi-Jassi pair. I didn't like Adi at all since the beginning. And now toh, he has joined Ankita in the planning -plotting, and has become too overconfident and pompous. I hope Aditya - Ankita comes together xD They'll be the perfect hot evil couple🤣

For Jassi, I hope she gets a new guy from another school, SOTY competition mein aayenge na dusre schools se. I hope someone like Kabir from Nisha Aur Uske Cousins come. 😳

And Jogi-Ria❤️ I just love them yaar :') They are so cute together. And Jogi toh I literally watch the show for him.❤️😳

Hey NAUC friend! Great to chat wid u after so many days!
hmmm... Adi Anku pair...😈
Dont remind me of kabir yaar...😃
Yup... Jogi is awesomieee!
RosaDola99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: boomiesboom

OMG, you tok the words out of my mouth with that Jogi thing.

I hate HATE how Surinder and Kulvinder reserve all their love and affection and protective instincts for only Jassi. Sure your daughter is made of glass, precious and fragile af but it doesn't hurt to show a little love to your son too once in a while.

It annoys me beyond words. And I find Jassi so frikkin irritating. I swear I'd much rather have Ria than Jassi. That girl is scared of literally EVERYTHING under the sun.

Sometimes Jassi is way irritating... u r right!
Thanks for the reply😃

RosaDola99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish_Rubles

Exactly, you said right!

Surinder and Kulwinder differentiate between their kids alot. I mean common Jogi is your son too. We understand that Suri wants her daughter to be very confident and win the contest but then ignoring your son isnt the solution. I sometimes feel Kulwinder's mom is right taking Jogi's side.

Plus yeah, the way they have made and developed Rhea's and Jassi's character, it sometimes feel too unreal.
Jassi is an unbelievable girl. Now words for her, she cries at anything and everything. No one can be this shy or conserve at this age!
About Rhea, sometimes I feel like the extra rude dialogues for her mom are really forced. I mean I get irritated of my family members for the same thing too but then how much ever one hates his family for anything, he will always have the respect for them.
Its okay to challenge her mom but sometimes it really feels too forced

Shipping Jogi-Rhea. They are very cute and smart together.
I love Gupta family very much specially the dad-daughter bond but out of 21 mins episode, almost around 12-14 mins are always reserved for JUST Khurrana family scenes or Jassi-Jogi

Both are so good children... but those suri-kulvinder are too much... I mean pls TREAT THEM EQUALLY!!!
Thanx for the reply😃
RosaDola99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Sometimes the show tends to go saas bahu saga what with Suri and Simran saas. One blames her bahu, the other one thinks more of her grandson as grand daughter is adopted not her family blood.

The show should be how parents handle teenage kids without interference from grand parents. In this modern days even in India I think the extended family is disappearing,

Yup! that saas of simran's gives me severe headaches