Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
oh that was unexpected.. but wont be surprised if they give some twist and kuldeep goes out.. paving way for Jassi at next level..
Thanks for sharing...
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
there will be a twist no doubt about that. something will happen at the party and one of the finalist will be disqualified. would not be suprised if ankita disqualified. have a feeling she will not keep her mouth shut and brag about what she did to ensure jassi did not get into final.
The coach will hear everything??!!!! deep down he knows ankita playing tricks on jassi. think he has a soft spot for khurana family.
hope jassi replaces ankita.
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Accha Kuldeep hi Nishant hai? Woh 5th one? Finally I got to see who is Kuldeep then :P
Btw haan. I think something happens in the party and they'll disqualify Nishant.
I hope Ankita gets disqualified, but I think they'll keep her for long for the drama. But I hope she gets disqualified.
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Accha Kuldeep hi Nishant hai? Woh 5th one? Finally I got to see who is Kuldeep then :P

Btw haan. I think something happens in the party and they'll disqualify Nishant.
I hope Ankita gets disqualified, but I think they'll keep her for long for the drama. But I hope she gets disqualified.

let nishant / kuldeep stay 😎
pls DISQAULIFY😡that ANKITA 🤬 i hope jogi teache😉s that witch ankita a lesson 🤣🤣😛