Asian Age:Shilpa Shirodkar shoots despite ill health

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Those in the television industry don't have the luxury of long holidays " even when they're sick, as it turns out. Shilpa Shirodkar, who plays the lead role in Silsila Pyaar Ka has been shooting despite suffering from viral fever.

"Shilpa has fever, but we haven't been able to give her an off since the show goes on air seven days a week. We have no episode bank and shoot practically everyday, under hectic schedules. We called a doctor on the sets to treat her and she was given an injection for speedy relief. Thankfully, she is getting better with the treatment. We are extremely grateful for the cooperation that she has been extending," reveals a senior unit member.

Shilpa said, "Yes, I am down with high viral fever for the past three days. I am recovering though. Even though the doctor has advised me to be off work, I just cannot take leave and put the production house under stress. As you know, the show goes on air seven days a week, so we just can't help but shoot, no matter what. Everyone has been going out of their way to take care of me. I am also making sure that I rest whenever I get the time. They are sweet enough to ensure that nobody disturbs me while I am resting."

- Sameena Razzaq

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
 πŸ˜ƒ Thank You  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ For The Information   πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ Nice πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ Going  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒAnd Right  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing hope she feels better 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manzz

πŸ˜ƒ Thank You  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ For The Information   πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ Nice πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ Going  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒAnd Right  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

Hello Manzz , so nice to see you here too !!
BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wowww keep rocking

get well soon
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: COOLJAZ

wowww keep rocking

get well soon

she is quite sincere, πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘