thelostgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Why only Jassi has to win?
why cant Jogi?
If Jogi wins then also scholarship money will come to the same house then why the hell cant Suri support Jogi also?

She s mother who does bhed bhaav between her kids and I cant understand except for bebe why all the Khuranas believe that Jogi is good for nothing?

And Jassi ohh goddd

M in 11 th and have never met such a girl.
I have met girls who are introvert( best example is me offcourse๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰) , little hyper over small things, thodi darpok
bt not a ultimate 'bechaari' girl like her who cant even cross a road without her 'mumma ji ' s help.

Gaao ki ladkiya aisi toh bilkul nhi hoti specially Punjab Haryana they r sometimes more confident than the city girls.

and 10 th board ke toppers confident hote hai
introverts are also confident not a cry baby like her.

aajkal k 11 th mai koi ladki 2 choti leke ghumti hai jinke lambe baal hote hai woh bhi nahi.
Many of my frnds are close to their mumma s bt they r not chanting their mumma s name and their teachings . we hardly talk of our mothers/

Suri as a mother is irritating and bhagwaan kare aisi maa kisi dushman ko bhi na mile.
she s sooo dominating and never understands the problem of others especially Kulvinder jee.
She believes that she s best and her advice is the ultimate solution to the problem. She s way too egoistic and lives in a superiority complex aur haa agar Suri ji ki beti ko swimming nahi aati toh swimming competition hata do. Waah..!! yeh kaha ka nyaay hai ab duniya Suri ji aur Jassi k dar k mutabik chalegi.
Iss serial mai bhagwaan ki koi zaroorat hi nahi hai aakhir Suri hai na.
She s too loud

aur desh k koan se school mai 11 th standard mei aise competition hote
yaar 11 th mai bande ko books aur padhaai se phursath nhi hoti aur yeh sab padhne k alaawa sab kuch karte hai

Jassi ko doctor banna hai na?
toh surgery karte samay bhi mumma ji saath mai hongi kya aur agar aisi time waste karegi toh ban gayi doctor.

why cant the makers show something of exams , pressure on 11 and 12 th class students , board exams, farewell parties etc, dilemma of stream selection, courier counselling , confusion over optional subject , pressure of coaching etc .
this would have been more realistic than the Mahaan Jassi drama
woh cheeze kyu nhi dikhaate jo 11 and 12 th mai hota

and 11 th wala bacha bhi aise swimming nhi seekte jaise Suri Jassi ko sika rahi thi.
5 saal k bacho k saath aisa hota hai

Kulvinder jee apni beti ko badhaawa kyu nhi dete???๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
why does he discourage??

Riya ko -ve kyu kar diya???๐Ÿ˜ก

Guptas are far more realistic .

Ankita is sooo unrealistic
we do have competitors bt we have a fighting spirit and dont do cheap tricks
her charecter is defaming todays teenagers
there r some who do cheat bt not sooo cheap tricks

Adi is a bit realistic bcoz yes we r manipulative and game apne favour mai khelna aata hai ache se bt not by cheating

and iss school mai bache HCl k saath aise khelte hai jaise normal paani k saath khel rahe hai

and bahut unrealistic city girls dikhaaya hai show mai
i hv never seen my high fy frnds going to pub and discos
itne bhiii bindaaas logo se nhi mili hu

Priya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thelostgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I forgot to mention
I love the coach...!!!!

he s way tooo awesome

humaare school mai bhi ek aise hai
he s also very realistic and i like to watch him.

The ones who are worth watching are
Coach
Guptas
Riya and Jogi...!!!
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well said ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I am getting fed up with this ankita. how long we have to tolerate her badmassi before she is found out??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

well said ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I am getting fed up with this ankita. how long we have to tolerate her badmassi before she is found out??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Exactly๐Ÿคข Ankita is like the typical saas bahu serial wali evil bhabhi. I mean. It's like she has got no other job other than messing up others' game.๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
RosaDola99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
EXACTLY!!! Hate the rona-dhona. That is seriously way too much!
boomiesboom thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
who cant even cross a road without her 'mumma ji ' s help

^^LMFAO omg that scene made me cringe
what 17 year old can't cross a damn road by herself lmao lik are you 7 or 17? did u just skip an entire decade of growing up?

However, I do like Suri though. The only parent I don't like is Kulvinder. He's the definition of a male chauvinist. In fact I really don't get him AT ALL.
On one hand, he doesn't want Surinder to go out and work, not even catering (wth??), because somehow that'll be a threat to his masculinity. On the other hand, he wants to educate his daughter Jassi, and wants her to succeed (at least academically). Alright, fair enough. But what will his daughter do with all that education and grades if she can't use them to go in the outside world and work??? Will he choose a guy like himself for his daughter? Will he marry his daughter off to a man like him who can't see women surpassing them?!

I love Simran and Raj though. I swear to god there can't be a more ideal father and husband than Raj. He's so supportive of Simran and knows fully well how to handle his daughter!
Edited by boomiesboom - 8 years ago