Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WRITJTA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
To LA

Tugging my heavy suitcase, I almost landed on my butt.

Oh god! What is inside it? Bricks or what?

But I distinctly remember packing it full with my clothes and sitting on it to close it shut. I was in a zombie zone for this whole week after all.

So, no, it must not be bricks.

After painfully dragging the suitcases across the airport to the check in area and getting my boarding pass, I finally sat down on a nearby bench waiting for my boarding call.

Oomph! That was such a heavy job!

My phone vibrated in my jacket. Taking it out of my leather jacket, I suspiciously and carefully checked the Caller ID.

Oh thank God! It was Dean.

I was full on high alert, after that phone call from Richie Bitch aka Adonis himself.
How that man even managed to get hold my phone number is still a wonder to me.

Must be wealthy and influential enough. But if he thinks, I am going to cower in front of him because of his money power , he is in for another shock.

Feeling my phone vibrate once more, I broke out of my thoughts and answered it.

" Hey Twinkle! Have you boarded your flight yet? How many more Carla say and I quote ' agonising filthy shitty seconds ' before you land?"

I chuckled ," Dean, I haven't even boarded the flight yet, so I haven't even counted the hours, more so, seconds. I will be there soon."

Dean excitedly replied,his voice booming," oh yeah! Right! I told her but your bestie here was eating my ear off." And then his voice dimming as if he was talking to someone else,"See I told you so!...Ouch!Oomph!! God woman! Tell me again why i married you again."

Shaking my head, I chuckled at the duo and said in between laugh,"Dean? You there?"

"yeah yeah! Laugh all you want. You don't know how it is for a simple innocent man getting domestically violated when his wife goes all King Kong cum WWE wrestler on him. And Right after hitting him with her iron fists, she screams,"he continued in a fake high pitched girly voice,"OMG! I said sorry! Hey! Don't make that face! It will heal faster if you go get me ice cream."

He went on," like seriously? Ordering an injured handicapped person isn't quite right, right? "

I just laughed in response. Dean can be such a drama king sometimes. No wonder he was an actor. Dean and Carla were the perfect 'it' couple.

' The boarding to Flight A1201 to Los Angeles from New York City has started. All the passengers are requested to head out to the boarding area', the announcer stated.

"Hey Dean ! I will hang up now. Boarding in the flight right now. Take care . Love you bye."
" Yeah alright! Have safe journey. Bye."
With that I hung up and went to stand behind a big woman in the boarding line.

"Pshh...pshht" I turned my head to see who was whispering.
Two girls were standing in my line.. I don't know but it felt like they were whispering about me as they were maintaining eye contact with me.
Was I wearing some weird clothes?
Nope its okay.
Whatever... I just shrugged it off.

I walked down the aisle.
My cheeks flamed as I felt several eyes burning into me. But I had my eyes only for ...

The perfect window seat in the aeroplane.
What did you think? It was my wedding?

Finally I reached my seat and settled on it. Plugging on my earphones, as the plane became airborne, I looked outside my window.

I will miss you New York.

Here LA here I come!!!

A/N
Sorry guys for the shitty short chapter!! I was busy with my boards and I thought to update ... Anyways it a filler chapter. I decided to divide the chapter, that is why it is so short.
In the next chapter, Twinkle meets Kunj finally after one month.
Please keep reading..and smiling too.
Like and comment.

Yours
Adrija Kundu
p.s. What do you guys think of Dean?
ChrissyA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay me first😊 Anyways that ws really good though. Please update really soon, pretty please with a cherry on top
WRITJTA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inkheart

Yay me first😊 Anyways that ws really good though. Please update really soon, pretty please with a cherry on top

i would try to update soon... thanks for liking my post!!

WRITJTA thumbnail

thanks for reading... your comments and likes i my motivation to keep going and not to discontinue it
Anisha-k. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOVED ALL THE UPDATES!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
It was FANTASTIC!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Plzzz update the next part soon...can't wait for it!!!😳
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update.
Continue soon plz.
WRITJTA thumbnail

LA was the city of stars.

Because I could clearly see them in front of my head from banging my head after falling face first on the ground when someone behind me on the pane's makeshift staircase"accidentally"pushed my slow ass.

Sarcasm to be duly noted.

Yeah! I hadn't put my one leg out in slow motion and swaggered like they do in films, I had fallen face first.

Clumsy much?

Well in my defense, I and the ground have a very good chemistry between us and I like to kiss it from time to time.

After all, a woman gotta do what is needed to have a healthy relationship.

Clinging to some last shreds of dignity, I finally gathered myself and stood up, my long raven hair in my face so as to shield my embarrassment.

"h-hi!!", I awkwardly stuttered out and waved at the people who had gathered around to watch my antics.

There was silence on their part.

They all looked like I had grown a Sixth head and a dragon tail.

What? Didn't they like my greeting?

Well Whatever!

Hopefully praying that somehow Aladdin had appeared and made it a little, no, a lot less heavier, I grabbed my suitcase from the baggage area.

Nope! looks like Aladdin hates me.

Stepping outside the airport, I put on my bad ass ray-bans and called a cab.

"Miss! Where would you want me to take you?", the driver asked.

" Can you please take me to K.S. Group of Companies headquarters? You know the address right?", I politely replied.

He just shrugged and said," Of course Ma'am. Who doesn't know that great huge building", as he started the engine.

Yes! I was going to start the first day at my office today only. The receptionist had earlier called me, citing that I had to"immediately come as soon as I land".

I wanted to argue because I had to go to apartment hunting too in this new city. The Wesley's wanted me to live with them but I didn't want to impose myself on them.I had an okay pay and would be able to afford my own apartment.

I looked outside the taxi window.

I would miss New York. But I am excited about my life here too, in Hollywood, my new home.

Would I get to see superstars buying groceries on the streets here?

We came to a stop. Looking , I saw we had reached my destination. I quickly paid the driver and stepped out of the cab.

KS Group Of Companies.

My mouth hung open at its sheer awesomeness.

It was such a tall, large, extravagant and classy building, so much better than the New York one.

Someone honked from behind me breaking me out of my reverie.

I probably looked like a fool, standing on the road, gawking and drooling over a building.

Weirdo? I know.

I slowly walked to the reception area. A pretty, scantily dressed, blonde girl was sitting there chatting with someone.

"Excuse me"

She slowly turned around and smiled such a fake smile that even fake Malibu barbies looked original in comparison.

" Hello and welcome to KS Group of Companies. How may I help you?"

" Well, I am Twinkle Taneja, the newly transferred general manager here. Could you please tell or show me my cabin."

"Of course Miss Taneja. I was expecting you. The boss wants to meet you right now. His office is on the 91st floor and the only cabin there . You could find it quite easily.". She fake smiled and flipped her hair, ignoring my response.

Silently cursing her for not noticing my suitcases with me, I decide to leave them in a convenient hiding spot in the lobby area behind the decorative bushes.

Gathering courage, I went into the elevator and pressed the 91 st floor button.

My boss has an office on 91st floor ? Cool!

The elevator stopped. There was a faint bing and the doors opened.

Stepping in the lobby area of that floor, I looked around.

Gosh! it was so exquisitely designed.

So classy taste.

The entire office was in beige and white with little yellow chandeliers, hanging, shining on the making it look more like a hotel lobby than an office.

Searching for the cabin with my eyes, I found it in a quite obvious position.I walked up to there and stood in front of the door.

My heart fluttered nervously and my hands became clammy, all of a sudden.

Twinkle! Why are you getting so nervous? You have done this many times. You can do it now too. Most probably my boss would be a 50+ old jolly young man with a happy tiny wife, their balding hairs graying with fat pot bellies and poor eyesight.

Call me a duffer or whatever but in the past one year that I have been working in this company, I had never bothered to even know or meet the CEO or owner.

Giving myself this pep talk,I slowly raised my hand and knocked on the door.

" Can I come in, sir?", I asked.

"Come in", a familiar deep voice answered.

Familiar?

I had heard this voice before.

But where?...?

Hesitating, I slowly opened the door and walked inside, my eyes trained on the floor.

" Oh It's you Miss Taneja. I see, you finally reached here. I was expecting you", he paused and then continued,

" By the way, Welcome to KS Group of Companies, To. Your. Personal. Hell."

I snapped my eyes from its position and finally met his gaze.

NOOO!!!

It can't be possible.

The man I slapped cannot be my boss.

No way!! Never!

This isn't some cliche novel!

No way can it happen.

Maybe...maybe, he is trying to prank me and boss me around in revenge?

Finally catching on, I shouted at him.

"You! You again! I don't believe this. You are so pathetic, Richie Bitch. What do you think? That I would fall for this stupid prank? You think sitting on My Boss's chair will make me obey your every order.You are messing with wrong girl here! If you don't back out no, I would chop your balls off and mince and grind them and feed them to the dogs, You Asshole!!"

Seriously, I was not a violent person,okay not that much maybe because old habits die hard, but something about him made me want to go hit him using both my hands.

" Shut up! You just want reasons to touch his hot body", My conscience screamed.

What? EWWW!!! No way in hell!! Where did that thought come from?

"Yeah keep telling yourself that!", it said again.

Blocking out the inner me, I felt a grip on my arm.

I turned around to see a flustered looking girl. She wore cute nerd glasses but looked somewhat familiar too.

She was dressed though in a sexy kitten way.

I couldn't exactly tell if she was a stereotypical shy nerd or not because the way she held herself was definitely confident.

" What are you doing? Are you mad or what? Do you want to lose your job or what? He is your boss. Don't disrespect him again.", she said sternly.

"Are you the boss's PA?", I asked to which she nodded.

" Then how can you be in on a freaking prank with him? He is such a fan freaking tastic asshole! Don't you have work to do? Where is Boss?"

"Miss, don't tell me that you don't know him! He IS the boss! You are not making any sense right now! What prank? He is the most eligible bachelor in the whole US and probably the world, one of the richest multimillionaires, actor and singer in LA and you say you haven't even seen him in magazines!?", she continued her own list of Boss's achievements while I tuned her out.

Payback is a bitch.

A rabid bitch.

Looks like karma has come back to bite me in the ass.

Finally, I met his gaze to see him standing there with his own devilish smirk.

" Glad to see you have finally caught on. I am Kunj Sarna, owner and CEO of KS Group of Companies."

Kunj Sarna?

The name sounds familiar.

Wait...What??

He is THE Kunj Sarna !?

Oh shit!! I am in deep trouble now.

A/N

So guys! Here is the next update. Hope you like it!! Please excuse any mistakes. The picture is of the floor lobby on Kunj 's floor .

Keep reading and commenting.

Vote and follow too.

I could definitely use some feedback and advice from you guys!!!

Spoiler: Lots of Twinj next.

Question: What do you think of stereotypes?

Yours,

Adrija Kundu

Edited by WRITJTA - 8 years ago
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Adrija I loved it
It is a diff type of story I really wanna know what happens
Steroetypes? If they benefit twinj then I am fineπŸ˜†
Please continue soon...I want more twinj (greedy me)
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yaay u updated ill try to read asap and leave my comments im sure it would be amazing

WRITJTA thumbnail
THANKS FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT GUYS!! YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT TO A WRITER, MOTIVATION AND SUPPORT FROM HIS AUDIENCE IS THE THING THAT MAKES HIM WANT TO CONTINUE HIS STORY!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO READ ABOUT YOUR FEEDBACK!!!

ALSO TELL ME WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE PART IN THIS UPDATE? DID YOU LAUGH EVEN ONCE??